- » Canadian Cake
Canadian Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian cake recipes.
Delicious Devil's Food
Prepare a deep 9" x 9" pan in advance.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
Reserve the whites.
Add the molasses.
Sift together the flour, cream of tartar,... - 47.2167
Make Ahead Cassata
Make Ahead Cassata is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Make Ahead Cassata is a dish that you would love to serve at your coming weekend party! - 45.2537
Mix together the oats, salt, and soda.
Melt the butter and add to the water.
Add enough liquid to the oats to make a soft dough. (You don't want the dough to be firm at this stage.)
Scatter plenty of crushed oats on the baking board.
Turn out the soft dough... - 42.2652
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C
3. In a large basin, use a wire whisk or electric hand beater to cream the margarine and sugar until it is light and fluffy.
4. Add flour and oats to... - 41.043
Oatcakes is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Oatcakes dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.7383
Place 1/2 cup of the rolled oats in blender container; cover and blend till oats are a fine powder.
Repeat with another 1/2 cup rolled oats.
Combine the blended oats, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in hot water and the melted butter.
Sprinkle board with... - 37.2597
Oatcakes is a dish that you can add to your breakfast spread with confidence. Your children will love these yummy and Healthy Oatcakes! Try this Oatcakes recipe! - 37.0529
Cape Breton Oatcakes
Mix flour, oats, sugars, salt, and baking soda.
Cut in butter.
Add water in small amounts, mixing with a fork until dough is of rolling consistency.
Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut in triangles.
Bake at 350°F 20 minutes. - 36.2733
Flash Un Kas
1. To prepare the pastry: In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cream cheese and butter until coarse crumbs form. Stir in the water to form a dough, then wrap and chill for 1 hour.
2. To prepare the... - 35.916
Have sponge cake layer ready.
Prepare Soft Custard.
Put the cake layer into a serving dish or casse role.
Poke almonds upright into cake.
Pour 1 cup sherry over all.
Pour custard over cake.
Fold remaining 2 tablespoons sherry and confectioner's sugar into... - 35.9052
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, then stir in the oatmeal.
Rub in the lard or dripping until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Bind the mixture to a firm but pliable dough with the water.
Knead the dough... - 35.6064
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the fat and sufficient hot water to make a fairly stiff dough.
Roll out as thinly as possible on a board dusted with plenty of oatmeal.
Use light, swift strokes and handle quickly.
Roll into a circle the size of a... - 33.8003
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Mix the oatmeal with the salt and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter with the water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, then add to the oatmeal mixture and mix to a moist dough.
3. Turn the dough... - 31.031
Pate Filled Pastry
Flash un cass are pastry filled appetizers that are great for parties. The appetizer pastry is prepared with cream cheese and flour along with butter. Stuffed with a filling of choice like pate, seasoned ham, caviar or anchovy paste, the flash un cas is... - 30.957
Mix together the oatmeal, flour and salt.
Rub in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles crumbs.
Add a little cold water and knead to a stiff dough.
Roll out on an oatmeal-dusted surface, to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds or... - 30.0313
1. Combine the oatmeal, oat bran, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and, using a wooden spoon, stir in the water and melted butter to form a slightly sticky dough.
2. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead... - 29.5808
Glittery Engagement Cake
1. Cut the larger cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Put the cake on the plate and spread the top and sides with half the remaining buttercream, spreading it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Cut... - 29.2938
Combine rolled oats, flours and salt. Cut butter into dry ingredients until coarse-textured. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, to form a dough that just holds together. Add a little more water, if necessary.
Turn onto a lightly floured smooth surface. Roll... - 29.096
Canadian Cake Recipes By Category