- » Canadian
Canadian Food is characterized by baked preparations made with fresh or preserved, all-time or seasonal ingredients, mostly flesh of hunted animals. Roast beef with Yorkshire pudding(an Anglo-Canadian Sunday ... More »
Kids are fond of cookie and they are really excited when they get to make some. So, if you want to let your kids in baking, these crumbly cookie is a great idea to get started. Enjoy with your kids making them, shaping them and topping them. - 146.393
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 146.048
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 144.429
Mairlyn's Marinated Mushrooms
Mairlyn Smith demonstrates how to make marinated mushrooms. A heart-healthy immune-enhancing hors d'oeuvre- imagine that! Serve these with a glass of red wine and feel extremely virtuous. - 135.836
Sweet Potato Poutine Recipe - Canadian Favourites
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 119.915
Calling your friends for a cocktail party and yet to decide on the drink? The classic bloody caesar is a great choice for this, which is easy to prepare and delectable in taste. Follow the instruction shown in the video and mix it up. - 116.317
Filipino Style Beef Jerky
Do you need an authentic Filipino tapa recipe. Watch this impressive step wise video that shares a recipe for beef tapa. If you are expecting a busy day at work, then nothing beats eating tapa for breakfast. Try it out… - 115.578
Canadian Peameal Bacon
Have you ever tasted the Canadian bacon - if not, then you should not miss this opportunity to prepare your own and serve a regal breakfast on table. But before that watch the video to learn the frying technique. - 104.892
Classic Potato Poutine
If you want to replicate the professional-quality Potato Poutine at home, then this is the right place to look at. Perhaps you never knew that you can prepare it without involving any cooking method. How - well, the video has the answer. Follow the chef and... - 102.59
Canadian Bbq Pork Ribs
These pork ribs are going to be one of the best barbeque projects for the season. These juicy and succulent ribs are extremely fabulous and perfect for any occasion. Go through the video to learn the exact measurements for marinating the meat and barbequing... - 101.097
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make poutine - A Canadian dish made with french fries, gravy, and cheese! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog... - 101.068
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 100.794
Canadian Avalanche Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the ice cubes, kahlua, whiskey and stir well with a bar spoon.
2. Top with cream.
3. Serve chilled. - 99.3971
True Canadian Cocktail
If you love a drink that's strong and stings a little on the way down, you will appreciate the true blue Canadian cocktail. No ice, no frills, just pure booze with a touch of maple sweetness. Stream the video to know how this is made. - 94.7364
Raw Choco Chip Date Cookies
Want to feel reenergized? Don’t have time for time to stop and think? This is a perfect snack to whip up for yourself and the kids! Dates will give you the necessary nutrition! Watch this video on how to make this easy cookies! - 93.119
Manly Canadian Killer Koolaid Cocktail
Here's a manly cocktail that is truly hard to emasculate. This Canadian style cocktail is best enjoyed before a full-course meal and comes charged with vodka, melon liqueur, amaretto, cranberry juice, and sprite. Easy to shake up, this drink is just perfect... - 92.4217
Canadian Peameal Bacon Sandwich
Robin is in Toronto and she is exploring a local dish there. So, in this video, she is showing is how to make their famous fried peameal bacon sandwich with aged cheddar and spicy mustard. Yummy! Mustard lovers will go nuts about this! Enjoy! - 88.8192
Golden Brown Victoria Sponge Cake With Jam
A delicious sponge cake is just a few minutes away and no you do not have shell out money in a bakery shop for that! Watch this video to learn making Victoria sponge cake with easily available ingredients. The jam sandwiched in between the cake layers is the... - 87.0572
Raw Pasta With Raw Tomato Sauce
Learn how to make Raw pasta using Daikon and also a Raw sauce to go along with it from Victoria Boutenko, by watching this great video. This is a classic innovation for all pasta lovers who are following a raw food diet. - 85.6049
The Victoria Pizza is a low calorie pizza with just about 200 calories. The taste is not compromised, so, you'll love it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 72.6768
If you like French fries, you are going to definitely love Classic Poutine! This Canadian dish served in fast food joints is a delicious variation of the better known French fries. The best part of the dish is that it is quick and easy to prepare. Enjoy! - 69.8288
This is a real Montreal Poutine recipe!. It requires only 3 ingredients. It is real simple to make. Needless to say delicious! - 56.3621
Florentine is a baked mixture of toasted nuts and candied fruits. This confection was very popular in Europe and then spread all over the world. You may find it a bit high calorie food, but it is delicious and you will love Florentine. - 51.0428
Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are just some words to describe Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria recipe is one of those dishes you simply shouldn't miss. This Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria... - 50.4456
Essies S Winnipeg Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the... - 49.126
Blini are traditional Russian pancakes served on religious and festival occasions. The Blini are made with yeasted batter consisting of buckwheat, and served with caviar or preserves. Enjoy the breakfast. - 49.0553
Quebec Soup A La Barbotte
1) Cut the fish into fillets or leave it intact according to your choice after cleaning it.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt butter in it, adding the onion, carrots, tomatoes and olive oil.
3) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after... - 48.4514
Soak raisins in hot water.
Let stand till raisins are plump.
Drain; set aside.
Heat milk just till warm (115° to 120°); add yeast from hot roll mix and stir till yeast is dissolved.
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, sugar, lemon peel, ground mace,... - 48.3894
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas.
2. Grease two 23cm square spring form or loose-bottomed cake tins with butter and line them with baking parchment or silicon paper. Keep aside.
3. In a food mixer or a bowl, cream together the... - 48.1748
Poppy Seed Dinner Loaf
Spray 8 x 4-inch loaf dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Line bottom of loaf dish with wax paper.
Spray wax paper with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining... - 47.8525
Canadian Rum Cake
Chop dates and walnuts.
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Add dates and nuts.
Mix soda with water and pour over first mixture.
Stir in flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Add rum and blend well.
Turn into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches)... - 47.5391
Victoria Layer Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease and dust with flour two 7-inch (18-cm) layer cake pans.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Cut the butter into pieces and put into a warm mixing bowl.
Cream the butter until softened, add the sugar and... - 47.3275
1) Allow the chicken breasts to simmer as per the cooking directions.
2) Bone, skin and dice the chicken and combine with the cubed bacon.
3) Chill the chicken broth and skim off fat from the surface or with a bulb-type baster.
4) In a... - 47.1819
Delicious Devil's Food
Prepare a deep 9" x 9" pan in advance.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
Reserve the whites.
Add the molasses.
Sift together the flour, cream of tartar,... - 47.0866
Combine yeast with just enough lukewarm water to form smooth paste in bowl.
Add remaining lukewarm water and 1/2 of the flour; mix well.
Let rise, covered, in warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk and bubbly.
Stir in remaining flour gradually,... - 46.9592
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Finely chop the fruit and nuts.
3) Dredge the chopped fruit and nuts in flour.
7) On a greased cookie sheet, drop teaspoonful of batter, leaving plenty of room to spread.
8) Use the bottom of wet... - 46.9285
1) Melt butter in bottom layer and keep aside.
2) Blend in egg and vanilla extract to melted butter.
3) Stir in a medium bowl sugar, cocoa, crumbs, coconut and walnuts.
4) Blend in butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
5) In an ungreased pan 9" X 9"... - 46.8113
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, soda and spices together.
3) In a large bowl, cream the margarine.
4) Beat in the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
5) Add the egg and vanilla, then beat in the... - 46.7936
1) Preheat the oven to 400F°
2) In a bowl, place the chicken and sprinkle with flour.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and brown the chicken quickly in it.
4) Remove the chicken from the pan and place in the shallow baking... - 46.5634
Pate De Foie Gras
This pate de foi gras is cooked with veal liver and ground pork rather than goose liver. The meat and liver mixed wth crumbs and eggs and set to cook in a casserole topped with bacon. Cooled and chilled for a few dats, the pate de foi gras can be served as a... - 46.4902
Soup De Poisson Victoria
Skin and fillet the sole and shell the scampi, prawns or shrimps, if necessary.
Saute the shells and fish trimmings with a knob of the butter, then add the water and simmer for no longer than 20 minutes.
Strain the stock, return to a clean pan and bring to... - 46.4096
Barbecued Cornish Hens
Split Cornish hens in half by cutting along breastbone and along either side of backbone.
Remove and discard skin and backbone.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes, or until mixture... - 46.3242
Canadian Bacon-pineapple Ruffles
Try out this fantastic Canadian Bacon-Pineapple Ruffles for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Canadian Bacon-Pineapple Ruffles recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 46.3168
Canadian Bacon And Yam Bake
1. Drain the pineapple and keep aside 1/3 cup syrup.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook green pepper till it gets tender.
3. Add the pineapple syrup, honey, lemon juice, mustard, cornstarch and soup into the mixture.
4. Stir the... - 46.1485
Rhubarb Crisp With Oatmeal
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted margarine until crumbly.
Divide in half, press one half of mixture into bottom of 9x9-inch pan.
Cover bottom layer with 4 cups diced rhubarb.
In medium saucepan, combine white... - 46.0574
Canadian Bacon Pineapple Ruffles
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a 2-quart greased baking dish and arrange the half lengthwise sliced sweet potatoes over it.
3. Spray with cinnamon, salt and brown sugar.
4. Alternate the pieces of pineapple and bacon over... - 46.0244
Canadian Split Pea Soup
1) Take a bowl to combine hot water, chicken broth, split peas, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 4-quart casserole for combining ham hock, butter, celery, onion and carrot. Tightly cover the casserole with... - 45.9273
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder and blend them well
2. Add sugar, rub in the butter and egg yolks and form a smooth dough
3. If too soft, you can even chill it for a few minutes before using
4. Now, roll this dough out thinly and... - 45.9227
1 In a mixing bowl, combine lemon juice and softened butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2 Stuff the birds with this mixture and tie a thin slice of bacon over the breast of each bird.
3 Roast at 425 degrees farenheit in the oven for 20 to 25... - 45.849
Quebec Green Tomato Soup
1) In a saucepan, add tomatoes, onion, cinnamon, ground cloves, sugar, pepper and water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat. Bring the liquid to a boil and boil for 20 minutes.
3) Sprinkle soda.
4) In a separate pan, add butter to melt over low heat.
5)... - 45.7946
1) Take an 11 x 17-inch baking sheet and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat oven moderate to 250 degrees.
3) Peel mango and cut in chunks. Keep aside in a small serving bowl.
4) Rinse strawberries under cold running water. Reserve 8 whole berries... - 45.7626
1. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla for making the crust.
2. Cook until butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.... - 45.7077
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 45.6863
Cranberry Poppy Seed Loaf
In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, poppy seed and baking powder; set aside.
In small bowl, combine milk, margarine, Egg Beaters, vanilla and lemon peel.
Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
Stir in cranberries.
Spread batter... - 45.5001
Lima Beans With Canadian Bacon
1) Into a pot of hot salted water, cook the beans
2) Drain the beans into a colander, reserving the liquid
3) Into a skillet, fry the bacon for about 3 minutes and keep aside
4) Into the skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion till tender
5)... - 45.4896
Johnny's Quebecois Tourtiere
In a large skillet, heat the butter and sweat the onion and garlic.
Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, covered.
Add the pork and cook thoroughly.
Add beef, stock, bay leaves and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Uncover and continue to simmer... - 45.4414
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar; stir in milk and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; add to batter and beat until smooth.
Heat 2-1/2 in.of oil to 365° in a deep-fat fryer or electric skillet.
Place rosette iron in hot oil, then dip in batter,... - 45.4195
Combine ground beef, pork, onion and water in large pot.
Heat to boiling, stirring often.
Boil slowly for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and pickling spice.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Push spice bag down occasionally.
Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Continue... - 45.3232
PASTRY: Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and cut in the shortening until about the size of peas.
Stir in just enough cold milk to make a stiff dough.
Form into a ball and chill in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
MEAT: Use one deep 5 quart,... - 45.2553
Curry Powder Country Captain
1) Cut the chicken into neat serving pieces. Sprinkle pieces with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large skillet, heat the butter and add the chicken. Cook till it has browned on all sides.
3) Remove the chicken from skillet.
4) To the... - 45.205
Quebec Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Take a saucepan and put the tomatoes in it.
2) Add finely chopped onion, minced celery leaves, sugar and savory to it.
3) Simmer the tomatoes along with the other ingredients for 20 minutes
4) Add the cornstarch and mix it with ½ cup of cold... - 45.1719
Cream shortening until light and fluffy.
Cream in brown sugar and beat in the egg.
Sift together the all-purpose flour, salt, soda, and baking powder.
Stir together with the graham flour.
Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts alternately with the sour milk or... - 45.1668
Fresh Raspberries With Grand Marnier Sauce
Try this version of amazingly delicious Fresh Raspberries With Grand Marnier Sauce recipe. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Fresh Raspberries With Grand Marnier Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.1536
Combine apples and water in a saucepan; cover and cook until apples are just tender.
Add raisins and a mixture of 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Turn apple-raisin mixture into pie shell.
Bake at 400Â°F 20... - 45.1269
Canadian Baked Beans With Pork
Pick over and wash beans.
Cover generously with water (at least 2" above the beans) and soak overnight.
In the morning, add salt to undrained beans, bring slowly to the boiling point, and simmer gently until soft (about 30 minutes).
Cut... - 45.1048
Baked Canadian Bacon With Beans
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a small skillet,mix together all ingredients except beans and bacon.
3) Now cook over moderate heat to an extent till all the moisture has reduced.
4) Take off the skillet... - 45.0842
Canadian Walleye Pike With Mustard And Dill Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add wine to stock and bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer till mixture is reduced to ¾ cup. Add cream and mustard, mix well and take off from heat. Beat in eggs, individually followed by butter. Strain... - 45.0545
Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches
1 Split the rolls; if desired, reserve tops to accompany open-faced sandwiches.
2 Spread the roll bottoms with butter.
3 In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, combine bacon, onion, mushrooms and parsley.
4 Cook uncovered in a microwave oven for about 2... - 44.9623
Bourride is a classic a Mediterranean fish soup with garlic, onions and orange peel as the main ingredients. Prepared with any white fish fillets of choice, the bourride has toasted french bread rounds in it and is quite savory and filling. - 44.9616
Country Captain is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Country Captain dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.9423
With a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites.
As soon as they are frothy, add 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Then continue to beat until the meringue is stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the... - 44.6847
Try out this very famous Italian dessert called Spumone. A great blend of mixed nuts in heavy cream and rum flavoring Spumone can be so heavenly a dessert to taste. Give it a try, the dessert is definitely worth your time! - 44.6032
1) Preheat a 6 inch skillet to moderate temperature.
2) Take a clean mixing bowl and add water and yeast. Allow the yeast to dissolve.
3) Next, blend in 3/4 cups of pancake mix and milk. Mix well until smooth.
4) Take a clean towel and... - 44.5678
Meal In A Kettle
Meal In A Kettle is a sinfully delicious recipe that leaves a memorable taste. I often serve the Meal In A Kettle as side dish for dinner parties at home for a change. Try this brilliant recipe for Meal In A Kettle. - 44.5652
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 44.4954
Victoria Sponge Cake
Sieve flour, baking powder and soda bicarb together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour and beat for 5 - 7 minutes.
Add vanilla essence and milk and beat until light in texture.
Grease a round tin and pour the... - 44.4818
For The Capon
1) Preheat oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Free legs and tail from tucked position after removing plastic bag from capon.
3) Take off the giblets from body and neck cavities.
4) Wash inside and outside of capon under cold running water and... - 44.4456
Rhubarb Conserve is one of the only vegetable preserves I like! I love the texture and flavor of the Rhubarb Conserve! I think you will like it too, try it! - 44.4192
Baked Country Captain
Country captain is a fried and baked chicken recipe prepared with vegetables. Cooked with curry powder and garlic and herbed withthyme, the country captain has a light pan gravy and is best served over rice with toasted almonds to top it! - 44.3783
Easy Floating Island
Beat the yolks, first 5 tbsp sugar, and salt together.
Beat the whites until they are not quite stiff.
Beat in the second 5 tbsp sugar gradually.
Heat the cream, milk, and vanilla bean together in a flat wide pan to just below boiling point.
Using 2... - 44.3704
1 Sprinkle the chicken parts with salt, pepper and flour. Keep aside.
2 In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
3 Add the chicken and brown on all sides.
4 Transfer the chicken to a plate.
5 In the same skillet, add onion, carrot,... - 44.3642
1. Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks aside for making the custard.
2. Beat the remaining egg whites to make stiff and then slowly beat in some sugar.
3. Use a rolling pin to crush the sugared almonds coarsely.
4. Take a deep cake pan... - 44.3084
1. Wash cottage cheese and drain well to remove excess moisture.
2. In a bowl, cream margarine until fluffy.
3. Add cottage cheese and cream cheese and beat until smooth.
4. Press through strainer and stir in remaining... - 44.3012
Liver-onion Hot Pot
Dip liver in seasoned flour.
Fry liver and sausages together in bacon drippings until lightly cooked; remove from pan.
Put consomme and bay leaf in pan; stir to dissolve brown bits.
Cut liver and sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Grease 1-quart baking dish, and add... - 44.2624
1. Clean, wash and cut meat.
2. Chop onions and fry.
3. Add meat; fry lightly.
4. Add hot water and salt and cook.
5. Boil potatoes; slice and fry till brown.
6. When meat is cooked, remove. Add ground coriander, Kashmiri chillies, cumin, turmeric, chopped... - 44.2599
In heavy skillet cook salt pork or bacon until crisp.
Brown meat in hot fat; the meat must be dark brown.
Transfer meat to casserole.
Heat brandy, pour over meat, and flame.
When flame has died down, stir flour into meat.
Season with salt and pepper and add... - 44.2012
Double Cream And Jam Victoria Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line two 8 inch layered cake pans with non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat till it becomes light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one by one.
4) In a bowl, sift... - 44.1867
1. Chop cherries, peel, almonds and raisins finely, then dredge in flour.
2. Melt butter. Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice.
3. Stir floured fruit into melted butter and mix well.
4. Drop by a teaspoon onto greased sheet, well spaced.
5. Flatten each with... - 44.1824
Remove cartilage from crab meat.
Melt butter or margarine, and saute' onion until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk gradually, and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice and barbecue sauce.
Blend a little hot sauce into beaten... - 44.1734
Calgary Stampede Ribs
Rub ribs with garlic and place in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
Combine the seasonings and rub over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until... - 44.128
Melt fat in frying pan; add celery, onion and green pepper.
Saute until vegetables are lightly colored.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, bouillon, salt and mustard, -and cook until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat, and add diced chicken, almonds and... - 44.1236
Fry chicken in hot butter until brown.
Remove chicken to a casserole.
Pour off butter.
To skillet add green peppers, garlic, onions, tomatoes, 1/4 cup each of raisins and almonds, and the seasonings.
Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Put rice in casserole with... - 44.0205
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon, until brown and crisp, drain and keep aside.
2)In a brown paper bag, add the flour, salt and pepper together, then add the beef cubes, in batches and shake, until thoroughly coated.
3) In the skillet drippings, saute... - 44.0136
Put the vegetables into a large saucepan.
Put the fish on top.
Add the garlic, orange rind, bouquet garni, water, salt and pepper—be careful with the seasoning because the stock will be much reduced later.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10... - 43.9917
Northern Ontario Wild Blueberry Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, and egg together.
3) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
4) Make a smooth batter by stirring in the liquid in the mixture.
5) Stir in bluberries.
6)... - 43.9676
Granny S Victoria Sponge
1. Preheat oven to 170°C/190°C gas/fan.
2. Take five 2 X 20 cm sandwich tins, grease thoroughly and dust with flour and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, vanilla and sugar and cream thoroughly.
4. Slowly add eggs, individually,... - 43.9618
1) Chop the pieces into serving pieces. Rinse the pieces and thoroughly dry them.
2) Use a mixture of salt, pepper and flour to coat the pieces well.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and cook the chicken till it is browned.
4) Take... - 43.957
Deviled Crabs is a simple and easy to make dish. Often served as side dish, it is baked unlike the deviled eggs, deviled crabs are different in eating, seasoning, shape and method of making. Deviled crabs are also known as crabs croquette in Spanish. - 43.8955
Chicken Pot Au Feu
In an 8 or 9-inch Yunnan pot or a 2-quart bowl, stir together wine and bouillon granules.
Trim and discard ends and tops from leeks, leaving about 3 inches of green leaves.
Discard tough outer leaves.
Split leeks lengthwise; rinse well, then cut crosswise... - 43.8442
Canadian Recipes By Category