- » Camping Appetizer
Camping Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of camping appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for camping appetizer recipes.
Roasted Corn Salad
Summer is meant for lazy days lounging on the beach or simply relaxing by the pool with your favorite chilled drink. It’s also the time when the heat can work up your appetite, and erase it just as quickly. So Salads are a delicious and healthy way to take... - 0
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all of the ingredients and mix well
2. Simmer this for 30 minutes till it reaches a semi-thick consistency
3. Serve hot with toasted bread and fresh salad. - 34.9187
Meat On A Stick
Remove fat and bone from meat and cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a mixing bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread meat on individual skewers or sticks and broil, either over charcoal or in the... - 37.15
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 123.923
Tacos De Lengua
1. Fill 14" deep camp oven two-thirds full with water.
2. Add the tongue, onions, crushed garlic cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and simmer for 3-4 hours. (One hour per pound)
4. Remove tongue... - 115.421