- » Campbells Soup Rice
Campbells Soup Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of campbells soup rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for campbells soup rice recipes.
Campbell's 15 Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to boil.
3. Stir in rice and broccoli. Place chicken on rice mixture. Season... - 31.5917
Campbell's Asian Chicken Stir Fry
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
2. Add soup, soy sauce and garlic powder. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 30.7652
5-min Mulligatawny Soup
In saucepan, blend soups and curry; gradually stir in water.
Heat; stir occasionally - 19.1459
Southern Creole Soup
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Add onion: cook until tender.
Add soup, water, and green beans.
Sprinkle with bacon - 29.7413
Lamb 'n Rice Skillet
1. In a skillet pour the shortening and brown the lamb pieces in it.
2. Pour away the fat from the skillet.
3. Combine garlic, thyme, broth and onion with the lamb.
4. Add the peas and rice.
5. Cook further so that the rice and lamb pieces get tender,... - 46.9999
In saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir often. - 26.0616
Arroz Con Pollo With Olives
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, salt, saffron, pepper, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until chicken and rice are tender; stir... - 38.7965
Hammed Up Chowder
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Brown ham and cook green pepper in drippings until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with bacon. - 31.5674
1. Take a large skillet or 2 skillets of about 10 inches each and divide the ingredients equally amongst them.
2. SautÃ© chicken in oil and drain off excess fat.
3. Add water, soups, seasonings and garlic and stir the mixture.
4. Cover and simmer... - 42.6883
Quick Cutlets Italiano
1. Dip the luncheon meat slices in eggs and then coat them well with bread crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook oregano, thyme and garlic till they are tender.
3. Add water and soup in this mixture and cook it for 15... - 48.19
Ham Shrimp Jambalaya
In large skillet, brown ham and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5... - 42.6646
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except crab.
Bring to boil; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until rice is done.
Add crab; heat - 26.5496
Mardi Gras Gumbo
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients leaving the rice.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat up the mixture by stirring occasionally.
4) Use a large bowl or tureen to line with the cooked rice. Pour the soup over the bowl. - 35.5118
Easy Pot Roast
1. In a heavy pan, cook the meat until it gets browned on all sides. Strain off fats.
2. Blend the soup and simmer for 2 ½ hours - 3 hours on low heat by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Strain Meat.
4. In a bowl blend water and flour, and stir... - 35.8599
Quick Mulligatawny Soup
1) In a saucepan, add soups, water, and curry powder.
2) Place the saucepan over heat.
3) Warm up the soup by occasional stirring.
4) Serve the soup in individual soup bowls by garnishing with coriander leaves, if desired. - 32.2004
Homemade Chinese Pepper Steak
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, sautÃ© green pepper until it becomes soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until the color changes.
4. Blend soup, cornstarch,... - 40.4068
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 49.0851
Hearty Frankfurter Soup
1) In a skillet heat butter.
2) Add frankfurters and onion and brown.
3) Gently add soup and water.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 36.6747
Greek Lemon Soup
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water to blend.
2) Place the saucepan over heat to heat up the mixture.
3) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat in egg and lemon juice, until well blended.
4) Stir in a little hot soup mixture into the egg... - 39.0444
New Orleans Creole Soup
1) In a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2) Drain out from skillet and crumble.
3) Pour out the excess drippings.
4) Mix onion and stir until tender.
5) Pour soup, water, green beans, and most of bacon.
6) Continue to heat stirring.
7) Sprinkle... - 36.297
Saucy Pork Chops With Tomato Soup
1. Take a skillet and brown chops in it. Drain off excess fat.
2. Sprinkle pepper and salt for seasoning.
3. Add water, soup and continue cooking.
4. Place green pepper and onion on the top of each chop and simmer for about half an hour by covering... - 38.5339
Roast Chuck Neapolitan
1. Take large heavy pan; add shortening and brown meat in it.
2. Strain off fat.
3. Add condensed tomato soup, water, onion, garlic cloves, oregano, pepper, and simmer until chuck turns soft. It takes about 2 hours to cook the meat.
4. Strain off... - 33.8862
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 39.6029
Pork Chops Charcuterie
1. Take a skillet, brown chops and drain off fat.
2. Stir in water, soup, mustard, and onions and simmer for about half an hour until ingredients turn soft.
3. Blend in pickles and cook the dish until done.
4. Serve Pork Chops Charcutiere... - 32.2517
1. Take a large skillet or 2 skillets of about 10 inches each and divide the ingredients equally amongst two of them.
2. Add butter; melt it and brown chicken in it. Remove the browned chickens and set them aside.
3. Stir in mushrooms and sautÃ©... - 42.1144
1. In a skillet add shortening and brown the lamb pieces in it. Pour off the extra fat.
2. Pour soup and water into the mixture. Add garlic, seasonings and onions.
3. Cook for 90 minutes, covered over low heat, till the meat is tender.
4. Stir so that... - 41.5375
Creamed Sweetbreads Olivero
1. In a saucepan mix 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 quart water.
2. Put the saucepan over high heat and let the mixture boil.
3. Add sweetbreads in the boiling mixture.
4. Cover the saucepan and cook the mixture for... - 44.7843
1. Drain canned pineapple chunks by preserving its juice.
2. In a bowl, combine bread cubes, beef, onion, egg, salt and 1/8 tsp allspice.
3. Roll ground beef mixture into balls by placing it around 16 pineapple chunks.
4. In a... - 45.9533
Ham 'n Turkey Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown ham in it with poultry seasoning.
3. Take a shallow baking dish ( 13X9X2), add browned ham with condensed cream of celery soup, milk, cooked turkey, whole white... - 46.3681
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take an oven -proof pan, add bacon into it and cook until it becomes crispy and when done, transfer to a plate and crumble.
3. Add beef to the pan and cook until browned
4. Blend soup, bacon, garlic,... - 43.4704
Mardi Gras Chicken Livers
In saucepan, cook livers, onion, and celery in butter until done.
Add soup, parsley, water, and lemon juice.
Heat; stir occassionally. - 29.0722
Breast Of Chicken Magnifique
Use 1 large skillet or prepare in 2 skillets (10-inch) by dividing ingredients equally.
Brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soup, mushrooms, garlic, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Stir... - 31.2278
1. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown noodles in it. Stir the noodles during the cooking time.
2. Blend in condensed chicken broth, water and raw rice and boil the mixture by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Cover and simmer for about 20 -25... - 31.4283
1. In a skillet, add oil to saute onion and celery until tender.
2. Add all the renmaining ingredients, except rice.
3. Cook over low flame. Stir continually until it becomes thick in consistency.
4. Serve on top of rice with extra soy sauce. - 38.7631
Texas Pork Chops
1. Trim off excess fats on chops.
2. Take a bowl and combine rice, ¼ cup soup, olives and green pepper.
3. Create a pocket by slitting each chop from the outer edge and fill it with rice mixture.
4. Fasten the chops with skewers or... - 41.6408
Southern Curried Chicken
In skillet, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soup, onion, and curry.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Stir occasionally - 28.2357
Turban Of Flounder And Macadamia
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter and cook celery in it until it turns soft.
3. Blend in rice and ¾ cup broth and boil.
4. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until the rice is cooked until the liquid... - 45.6627
Authentic Chinese Hot Pot
Cut chicken into thin strips.
On serving platter, arrange chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and spinach.
Prepare at table in 10-inch skillet over direct heat or an electric skillet.
Combine broth and water; heat to boiling.
Add half of the chicken, asparagus,... - 40.8449
Mock Suki Yaki
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook celery, pepper, mushrooms, and onion in oil until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add broth, soy, and... - 34.9759
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake
Mix rice, soup, water, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the rice is done.
Uncover... - 34.0787
Rice And Mushroom Casserole
Drain water chestnuts and mushrooms, reserve liquid.
Add water to make 3/4 cup of liquid.
Stir rice into butter and add water chestnuts and mushrooms.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Add soup and liquid.
Pour into 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1... - 37.6315
Avgolemono Greek Lemon Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, lemon juice and rind, red pepper and kosher salt; stir well and then set aside
2. In a medium sauecopan, bring the broth to a boil over medium to high flame, turn the heat down a bit and whisk in the egg mixture... - 36.1752
Egg Lemon Avgolemono
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and whisk in egg mixture. Cook 5 minutes or until thick, stirring constandy (do not boil). - 27.2288
Lemon Broccoli Chicken
Lemon broccoli chicken is a flavorful and light chicken recipe. Made with milk, chicken breasts and broccoli soup, the lemon broccoli chicken is skillet cooked and can be served with rice. - 35.8203
Culinary Carrie: Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Finely chop the garlic and chop the onions, keep it aside.
3. In a medium size pan sauté the onions and garlic with olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add ground beef and ground... - 115.03
Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
1. Rinse the turkey in clean water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the gizzards and neck. Place gizzards and neck in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer to create broth for gravy. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat, strain,... - 40.5491
Mix all well and pat into balls size of an egg.
Mix 1 can Campbell's tomato soup and 3 cans water together, and pour over meat balls.
Simmer for 1 hour. - 22.685
Quick Chicken A La King
Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in a saucepan.
Add pepper and cook until tender.
Add soup, milk, and cooked chicken.
Heat through. - 24.6966
1. In a large casserole, heat the shortening over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
3. Drain out the excess fat.
4. Stir in the soup.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Cover and reduce heat.
7. Simmer for 45 minutes until... - 35.9557
Saucy Vegetable Medley
1. In a large saucepan or casserole, blend together first 6 ingredients.
2. Add the frozen vegetables to it.
3. Place on a medium low flame and simmer, stirring once in a while until vegetables are cooked and sauce is thick and bubbly.
4.... - 34.6037
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, horseradish and mustard.
2. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
Dampen your palms and shape the mixture into 16 equal size meatballs.
3. Heat the shortening in a... - 42.1293