- » Campbells Pepper Pot Soup
Campbells Pepper Pot Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of campbells pepper pot soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for campbells pepper pot soup recipes.
Home Style Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown meat on all sides in shortening; pour off fat.
Add broth, onion, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots.
Cook 1 hour more or until tender; stir occasionally.
Remove bay leaf.
Gradually blend water... - 38.7629
1) In a bowl, add consommÃ© and other ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly.
3) Place the bowl inside refrigerator to chill for about 4 hours or until jellied.
4) Distribute the lobster and vegetables evenly inside the jelly by stirring, while the jelly... - 40.2497
Far Eastern Chicken Pot
In large saucepan, blend soup; gradually stir in milk.
Add remaining ingredients except almonds.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with almonds. - 26.2288
Italian Pasta Pot
1. In a large saucepan, plate the oil and heat till hot. Add the pepper and the garlic to the pan and sautÃ© on gentle heat till tender.
2. Add the soup and the water and stir well till completely combined.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 40.0603
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.8168
Roasted Tomato Soup
What better way to use the wonderful abundance of tomatoes than to make a Tomato soup? It’s warm, tangy, luscious, and pairs well with garlic and basil, a magical combination. Roasting the vegetables for this simple winter soup enhances their inherent... - 110.558
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
Ground Beef Delight
1) In a pot, add salted water and boil macaroni in it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3) In a pan, fry bacon. Remove and keep aside.
4) In the bacon grease in the pan, saute onions.
5) To this, add the ground meat and brown... - 45.8045
See the video for this recipe here. This is a family recipe, made healthier. My mom used to make it every year for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. You can make it in advance and just warm it up before you need it! - 36.3094