- » Campbells Clam Chowder
Campbells Clam Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of campbells clam chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for campbells clam chowder recipes.
Creamy Chowder Dip
1) In a bowl add cream cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire.
2) Beat with rotary beater or electric mixer until well blended.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Chill until serving.
5) Serve as a dip with snacks. - 32.5447
Clam Digger's Dunk
With rotary beater or slow speed of electric mixer, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 24.765
Fleet S In Chowder
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 10 minutes or until fish is done.
Remove bay leaves. - 31.4494
Easy Clam Chowder
Fry bacon in a large saucepan until crisp.
Remove bacon and set aside.
Discard all but one tablespoon fat.
Saute onion in fat until transparent.
Add potato soup, milk, clams, and clam broth.
Add reserved bacon.
Heat, but do not boil.
Season with butter, salt... - 32.2518
Cape Cod Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, garlic, and Worcestershire into cream cheese; beat until just smooth.
Chill. - 23.0717
Hot New Englander's Special
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, chili sauce, and onion into cream cheese.
Chill. - 22.5988
In saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir often. - 26.0616
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover; bring to boil.
Add shrimp; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove, bay leaf before serving. - 35.6628
Clam Diggers' Dunk
1) In a bowl add soup with other ingredients. Beat using electric mixer until smooth.
2) Chill until serving.
3) Serve with crackers, potato chips, etc. - 33.2232
Quick Rhode Island Chowder
1) In saucepan heat butter and add onion and thyme.
2) Cook until onion is tender.
3) Stir in soup and milk.
4) Continue to heat, stirring often.
5) Do not boil.
6) Add peas.
7) Cook until done.
8) Serve hot. - 37.895
Many Way Chowder
1. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and stir onion and celery. Saute until the vegetables turn soft.
2. Add soup and allow the water and milk to blend gradually.
3. Stir in soup, milk, water, cooked vegetables, and ham.
4. Cook by stirring at... - 38.6844
New Englander's Special
1) In a bowl blend soup with other ingredients using electric mixer or rotary beater.
2) Chill the mixture.
3) Serve with oyster crackers. - 27.6301
Maine Fish Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion to cook until tender.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to blend in.
4) Simmer the soup for few minutes by frequent stirring.
5) Serve the soup by garnishing with fresh thyme, if desired. - 38.4766
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except shrimp.
2) Cover with a lid and place over heat.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil by frequent stirring.
4) Fold in shrimp and simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Distribute the soup in bowls by... - 39.2674