- » Campbells Chicken Breast
Campbells Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of campbells chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for campbells chicken breast recipes.
Breast Of Chicken Magnifique
Use 1 large skillet or prepare in 2 skillets (10-inch) by dividing ingredients equally.
Brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soup, mushrooms, garlic, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Stir... - 31.4414
Campbell's 15 Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to boil.
3. Stir in rice and broccoli. Place chicken on rice mixture. Season... - 30.1387
Campbell's Asian Chicken Stir Fry
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
2. Add soup, soy sauce and garlic powder. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp,... - 29.3055
Campbell's Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
1. Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
2. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Drain.
3. Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and... - 27.4938
In skillet, slowly cook chicken in butter until done (about 30 minutes).
Remove chicken to heated platter.
Stir remaining ingredients into drippings.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 32.5081
Authentic Chinese Hot Pot
Cut chicken into thin strips.
On serving platter, arrange chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and spinach.
Prepare at table in 10-inch skillet over direct heat or an electric skillet.
Combine broth and water; heat to boiling.
Add half of the chicken, asparagus,... - 41.0528
Lamb Breast, Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 325°F
1. In a skillet add butter and cook celery and garlic. Brown the sausage in this mixture.
2. Combine the stuffing and add 1 cup of onion soup.
3. Move the skillet slowly to toss the mixture lightly.
4. Use a spoon... - 44.541
1. Take a large skillet or 2 skillets of about 10 inches each and divide the ingredients equally amongst two of them.
2. Add butter; melt it and brown chicken in it. Remove the browned chickens and set them aside.
3. Stir in mushrooms and sautÃ©... - 42.3277
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
1) With a sharp knife, remove the skin on the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken into thin 2-inch long slices.
3) Season the chicken slices with salt and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and soy sauce.
5) In a... - 45.6272
Lemon Broccoli Chicken
Lemon broccoli chicken is a flavorful and light chicken recipe. Made with milk, chicken breasts and broccoli soup, the lemon broccoli chicken is skillet cooked and can be served with rice. - 36.0433
Quick Chicken Cordon Bleu
Flatten chicken breasts with flat side of knife.
Top each with 1/2 slice cheese, then ham; secure with toothpicks.
In skillet, brown chicken side down in butter.
Stir in soup and milk.
Cover, cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Top with... - 34.8456
Wo Step Italian Style Chicken
1. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Stir in soup, water, parsley, basil and tomatoes. Heat to a boil.
3. Return the chicken to t - 27.8792
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breasts slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/4-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2.... - 36.6236
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Chop chicken and, if using, jalapeno pepper with Food Chopper.
Combine chicken, pepper, soup and 1/2 cup of the cheese in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Using Super Scraper, spread 1/4 cup of the soup mixture over half of each... - 42.5116
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.999
Lemon Olive Chicken With Minted Couscous
1. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and... - 28.1713
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 45.8965