- » Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup
Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of campbells cheddar cheese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for campbells cheddar cheese soup recipes.
Campbell's Soups Green Bean Casserole
When it's cold and dark outside, try and dish up this hearty green bean casserole and see your family go gaga over you. In this video, Betty whomps up this classic American favorite using mushroom soup and green beans. Great for holiday meals, this casserole... - 90.5785
Campbell's Baked Macaroni & Cheese
1. In 1-quart casserole mix soup, milk, pepper and macaroni.
2. Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until hot. - 26.9371
1) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, and pepper thoroughly.
2) In a skillet heat butter and gently pour egg mixture into it.
3) Continue to cook over low heat until eggs are firm.
4) Stir gently in between.
5) You can use a can of thawed frozen condensed cream... - 35.1026
In bowl, stir soup until smooth; gradually blend in eggs and pepper.
In 25 cm (10 inch) frying pan, melt butter; pour in egg mixture.
Cook over low heat.
As mixture begins to set around edges, gently lift cooked portions with large turner so that thin,... - 23.6553
Cheddar Tomato Soup
In saucepan, stir cheese soup until smooth; gradually blend in tomato soup, milk, and water.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 19.7004
Blend soup, eggs, and pepper; pour egg mixture into butter in skillet.
Cook over low heat until eggs are set; stir gently. - 19.8971
Campbell's Cheeseburger Pasta
COOK beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
ADD soups, water and pasta. Heat to a boil. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until done, stirring often. - 25.2998
Campbell's Turkey Stuffing Divan
1. Mix water and margarine. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange broccoli and turkey over stuffing. In small bowl mix soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour over broccoli and turkey. Sprinkle remaining cheese over soup... - 31.7891
Campbell's Beef Taco Bake
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until... - 30.0943
Campbell's Creamed Onion Bake
1. Melt 2 tablespoons margarine and mix with stuffing and parsley. Set aside.
2. In medium skillet over medium heat, heat remaining margarine. Add onions and cook until tender.
3. Stir in soup, milk and peas. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle... - 31.0158
1) In a bowl add cheese soup and stir until smooth.
2) Add tomato soup and water.
3) Continue to heat stirring often.
4) Serve hot. - 31.984
Cheddar Chicken Puffs
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large frying pan, heat about 3 inches of oil.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls (about 1/2 inch).
4. If too moist, roll them in... - 39.3766
Spicy Shrimp Blue Cheese Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, blue cheese, onion, sherry, and hot pepper sauce into cream cheese.
Chill. - 25.886
Beef Chili Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes,... - 39.8205
Crispy Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, put together soup, milk, mustard, and pepper; blend well.
3. Add macaroni and 1 1/2 cups cheese; mix.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until hot
5. Stir the... - 43.2409
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook green pepper in drippings until tender.
Add soup, corn, and tomatoes.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with bacon. - 26.7353
Bisque A La Crab
1. Take a saucepan, add butter into it and cook celery with chervil until it turns soft.
2. Add condensed Cheddar cheese, soup, milk, sherry, frozen crab and chestnuts and cook it by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Crab bisque is served... - 35.2679
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion and thyme to cook in hot butter until onion is tender.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients leaving the lemon wedges.
4) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Ladle the soup in... - 40.4664
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until tender.
3) Pour in soup into the saucepan.
4) Stir well and gradually add milk and water to blend in.
5) Fold in lobster, parsley, and pepper.
6) Heat up the mixture by... - 43.4543
California Open Face
Cook bacon until crisp; pour off drippings.
Stir soup into skillet.
Add milk, lemon juice, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Meanwhile, make open-face sandwiches by placing tomatoes and bacon on toast; pour hot sauce over. - 35.1473
Ham And Cheese Casserole
This is a recipe from my childhood! My Mom made this the day or two after she made a ham with the left over meat. - 51.3142
Ham 'n Turkey Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown ham in it with poultry seasoning.
3. Take a shallow baking dish ( 13X9X2), add browned ham with condensed cream of celery soup, milk, cooked turkey, whole white... - 46.3681
In saucepan, cook scallops in water over low heat for 10 minutes; drain well.
Divide among 4 individual baking dishes.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add soup, lemon juice, and seasonings; pour over... - 37.4551
Saucy Quick Sandwich
Place chicken on toast; top with asparagus.
In saucepan, combine soup and milk.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Pour sauce over sandwiches. - 28.8913
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
1) In a skillet heat drippings and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Pour out the drippings from skillet and keep aside.
3) Add soup into the skillet and stir to mix.
4) Blend in milk, lemon juice, and pepper and stir until smooth.
5) Heat gently stirring... - 43.134
Hot Club Sandwich
1. On each slice of toast, arrange chicken, bacon and tomato.
2. In a saucepan, heat together soup and sour cream; stir occasionally.
3. Plate sandwich and pour sauce over the sandwiches.
4. Serve immediately. - 35.7935
Meat Za Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a baking sheet and spread about ½ cup of soup, dry bread crumbs, onion, egg, salt, garlic cloves, and oregano over it. Arrange the meat in 10 -inch circle with 1-inch stand -up rim. Or
Take a... - 43.5554
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.8191
Company Veal Casserole
1. Add veal to a bowl and pound it. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the veal into 1-inch pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. Take a skillet, melt butter and brown veal. SautÃ© onions until they turn soft.
5. Take a... - 45.1128
Cheese And Vegetable Soup
In a 3-qt.saucepan, cook all of the vegetables in 4 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds or broth.
Cover and stir occasionally.
Cook about 20-30 minutes on low heat.
Add more liquid Butter Buds if necessary.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Cook 1 minute,... - 40.847
The pie shell should have a high fluted edge.
Sprinkle crumbled bacon into pie shell.
Combine cheddar cheese soup and egg yolks and beat until well blended.
Stir in Tabasco sauce.
Fold in beaten egg whites.
Pour mixture into pie shell.
Bake in a preheated... - 41.0716
Asparagus And Egg Casserole
Blend soup and milk.
In 1-quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of asparagus, cheese sauce, eggs, and almonds.
Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. - 23.8809
Green Bean Bake
In a 1-1/2 qt.casserole, stir cheddar Cheese Soup until smooth; gradually add milk.
Mix cooked beans and 1/2 can onions into soup mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
Sprinkle remaining onions over top of casserole.
Bake 5 minutes... - 30.3419
Twice Baked Potatoes With Chives
Bake potatoes until done.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out insides leaving a thin shell.
With electric mixer, mash potatoes with butter and salt.
Gradually add soup and chives; beat until light and fluffy.
Spoon into shells.
Sprinkle with... - 31.6438
Scalloped Potatoes With Cream And Paprika
Stir soup until smooth.
Gradually add milk.
In buttered 1-1/2 qt.casserole, arrange alternate layers of potato, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter.
Sprinkle with Paprika.
Bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes more. - 35.2193
Santa Fe Omelette
Beat eggs with salt and pepper until well blended and slightly foamy.
Fold in chilies.
Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Pour in egg mixture.
Cook until set, lifting edge of omelet to allow uncooked portion to run underneath.
While omelet is cooking heat... - 32.4692
Quick Broccoli Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F before baking.
2) Cook vegetable and drain the liquid.
3) In a shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 inches), place the vegetable and then mix in soup.
4) Mix in milk and spoon this over vegetable.
5) Cover with... - 34.4371
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.733
Country Style Corn Chowder
1. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion, and celery; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add potato, salt, pepper, and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or... - 28.4448
1. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a medium saucepan and let it heal up over a medium flame
2. Add onion, bell pepper and celery and saute for a minyte until tender
3. Add potato, salt and pepper, and chicken broth and bring it to a boil; cover,... - 43.1917
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 43.399
1. In a large casserole, heat the shortening over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
3. Drain out the excess fat.
4. Stir in the soup.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Cover and reduce heat.
7. Simmer for 45 minutes until... - 35.9557
In bowl, combine fruits and rum; let stand 1 hour.
Drain fruit, reserving rum.
In saucepan, heat soup, milk, butter, and reserved rum to lukewarm (110°F.).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of electric mixer, combine 3 cups of flour, sugar, and yeast.
Add eggs, lemon... - 44.3582
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Chop chicken and, if using, jalapeno pepper with Food Chopper.
Combine chicken, pepper, soup and 1/2 cup of the cheese in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Using Super Scraper, spread 1/4 cup of the soup mixture over half of each... - 42.282
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake
Mix rice, soup, water, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the rice is done.
Uncover... - 34.0787
Place toast in shallow baking dish.
Top with ham slices.
Combine soup and cream and spoon over ham.
Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. - 26.7884
Chicken And Asparagus Rarebit
1. In a small saucepan, combine soup, water and cheese.
2. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring, until the cheese melts and the mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Add the chicken to the sauce and heat through.
4. Arrange 2 toasts per... - 36.9324
Saucy Vegetable Medley
1. In a large saucepan or casserole, blend together first 6 ingredients.
2. Add the frozen vegetables to it.
3. Place on a medium low flame and simmer, stirring once in a while until vegetables are cooked and sauce is thick and bubbly.
4.... - 34.6037
Snow Peaked Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Line a 8-inch x 4-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ½ cup soup, onion, crumbs, egg and salt.
4. Mix thoroughly and form into a loaf. Place in... - 46.1288
Ground Beef Delight
1) In a pot, add salted water and boil macaroni in it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3) In a pan, fry bacon. Remove and keep aside.
4) In the bacon grease in the pan, saute onions.
5) To this, add the ground meat and brown... - 45.8045
When I told my mom that I was writing a book on casseroles, she immediately began digging into her old file box of handwritten recipes and gave me one for broccoli-spinach casserole. But the instructions were so wacky we couldn’t make heads or tails of it.... - 41.7798