- » Camembert Cheese
Camembert Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of camembert cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for camembert cheese recipes.
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 146.489
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.351
Omelette With Yeast And Camembert Cheese
A well-made omelet can help you start your day off right. Just whip up a bath of eggs, prepare yeast and cheese filling, and you are all set to prepare a healthy, tasty, easy-to-make flavorful omelet. A delicious way to enjoy a healthy breakfast. Try it to... - 107.259
Simple Candied Camembert
If you thought making sumptuous desserts at home involved loads of arduous undertakings, you are simply going to be pleasantly delighted with this quick and easy dish. Candied camembert is a ridiculously simple dish that can be prepared with just three... - 98.2342
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and cheese together to form a smooth paste
2. Add the beaten eggs one at a time and mix well
3. Add the flour a little at a time and mix well
4. Add the spices and the seasoning
5. The paste should now be... - 47.4613
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and flour together.
2) Pour in milk and stir.
3) Place over heat to boil for thick consistency. Set aside to cool.
4) Use a wire sieve to press cheese, by removing most of the rind.
5) Fold in egg yolk and cheese to the... - 44.6624
Camembert Cheese Balls
Rub cheese through strainer.
Add butter, flour, rice flour, milk, salt and cayenne pepper.
Stir over low heat until thick.
Pour onto a plate to cool.
Form into small balls.
Roll in flour.
Brush with beaten egg.
Roll in crumbs.
Fry in deep fat until golden... - 43.4896
1) Use a coarse strainer or wire sieve to press the cheese by removing most of the rind.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, sherry or wine and butter.
3) Prepare a stiff paste and season.
4) Use an oiled board to re-mould the mixture to its... - 43.3783
Prepare a 5-inch souffle case by tying a wide band of double greaseproof paper round the outside so that it extends above the rim.
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for a minute.
Add the milk gradually, bring to the boil and boil for 1... - 42.3226
1.Sieve cheese and biscuit crumbs through fine sieve separately.
2.Combine cheese with biscuit crumbs, cream, salt and pepper and blend it well.
3.Slowly ass wine and stir well.
4.On a plate, keep the flan ring and fill the cheese... - 41.3064
1. Slice the crust from cheeses using a cheese knife.
2. Quarter the cubes and place in a glass or ceramic bowl.
3. Cover with white wine and let soak overnight.
4. Line the inside of a 5-inch plain round flan ring or baking pan with foil.... - 40.1592
Carolyn Archer's Baked Camembert
This baked camembert recipe is a cheese encased baked dough recipe. If you love cheese, you will love this and I serve it often as a side with meals or just as a cheesy snack. Baked till golden brown, they are savory and snacky. - 39.9187
1) In a bowl, mash Camembert cheese until smooth.
2) Mix in chives, nutmeg, pepper and cream.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out pastry and cut into 12 squares, each 15 cm (6 inches).
4) Diagonally half each square.
5) Scoop up 1 tsp of the... - 39.8559
Fried Brie Or Camembert
1) Place the cheese on flour to coat both the sides and edges.
2) Dip the cheese in beaten egg and coat all over.
3) Next place the cheese in bread crumbs and nicely coat both the sides.
4) In a small skillet, heat butter.
5) Reduce heat to low and add... - 39.5468
Dip each piece of Camembert first in the flour, then in the whisked eggs, and finally in the bread crumbs, carefully knocking off any excess breading.
Refrigerate a few minutes.
Wash and shake the lettuce leaves dry, and arrange on individual plates.
Beat the... - 39.1915
Freeze portions of Camembert cheese 1 hour.
Dip each cheese portion in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs; repeat and dip again in egg and bread crumbs.
Put on a serving plate and chill until needed.
To make Blueberry Sauce, blend cornstarch with water in a... - 38.8467
Mix breadcrumbs with garlic, parsley and seasonings; set aside.
Remove soft crust from sides of cheese.
Lightly scrape top and bottom with knife.
Place cheese in bowl with breadcrumbs and coat.
Remove cheese and set on cutting board; flatten with rolling... - 38.3521
1. In a bowl, place the Camembert and butter and beat together until smooth.
2. Add the Petit Suisse and beat well to mix.
3. Add the cream, mustard and parsley; press into a lightly oiled mould.
4. To freeze: chill in the refrigerator, then open... - 38.1829
Get the oven really hot, 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the pastry in half and roll out 2 circles, about 4cm/1 1/2in larger than your cheese, one circle slightly larger than the other.
Lay the smaller circle on a baking sheet, then take the cheese out of its... - 34.4623
Smoked Salmon And Camembert Rounds
Cut two 5cm circles from each slice of bread.
Brush both sides of circles lightly with melted butter, place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Beat extra butter until creamy,.beat in lemon juice and dill, spread on... - 33.7021
Crunchy Camembert Salad
1. Mix the grapes, celery and cashew nuts together in a bowl. Cut the Camembert into small pieces and add to the bowl.
2. Arrange a few radicchio leaves around the edge of 2 serving bowls. Cut the remaining radicchio into strips and add to the salad... - 32.5618
This Creamed Camembert recipe is simply one of the best ! I served this last weekend with toasts and everyone loved it. It is no wonder they have already asked me to make it again at least twice this week! Try the Creamed Camembert for yourself! - 31.392
Beat together cream cheese and Camembert (including skin) until smooth.
Combine with cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and seasoned salt to taste.
Sprinkle sesame or dill seed on top, if you wish. - 29.8604
Camembert Butter Ball
1) Cut the cheese and butter into pieces and place in a blender jar.
2) Then add the chopped onion and brandy into the jar.
3) Blend well until the mixture is smooth, then shape into ball and roll in the finely chopped green onion.
4) Serve... - 28.9339
– Slice cheese into 8 wedges
– Dip each wedge into beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat operation.
– Fry in hot oil for 2 minutes. Drain on paper towel. Sprinkle fried Camembert with paprika and parsley. Arrange on a platter and set... - 28.4176
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Blend in milk and cook until sauce boils and thickens, stirring frequently during cooking.
2. Stir in wine and cheese. Season to taste with pepper, and cook over low heat until cheese... - 27.3218
French Fried Camembert
1. Cut each Camembert round into 3 wedges. Dip each wedge in egg then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
2. Heat 2.5 cm / 1 in oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Add cheese wedges and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 27.1269
Camembert Cream Dressing
Cream cheeses together, add remaining ingredients, and beat well; cover and chill 1-2 hours.
Beat well just before serving.
Use to dresi any crisp green salad. - 25.9933
1. Put the cheese through a ricer or fine sieve.
2. Cream the butter with the caraway seeds, capers, chives, mustard and anchovy and gradually stir in the cottage cheese.
3. Form the mixture into a mound, sprinkle with paprika and garnish with salad greens. - 25.8415
1. Wash fish, dry on absorbent paper. Place fish in shallow dish. Combine rice, cheese, zucchini, carrot, salt and pepper.
2. Brush cavity of fish with half the soy sauce, fill cavity with Camembert mixture, pile remaining filling in dish between fish. Brush... - 24.7028
Camembert Spread Or Dip
Soften cream cheese; beat in the Camembert (including the skin) until smooth.
Combine with cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and seasoned salt to taste.
Sprinkle sesame or dill seeds on top, if you wish. - 22.9818
Combine all the ingredients, except the salt, in a blender or food processor.
Process, pausing frequently to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until creamy.
Transfer to a jug; cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
Just before serving, add salt to taste. - 22.6525
Camembert Cheese Recipes By Category