- » Calzone Sauce
Calzone Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calzone sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calzone sauce recipes.
Calzone Quattro Stagioni Four Season Calzone
Roll the dough into four rounds.
Place two of the rounds into two 8" (20 cm) pizza pans.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Sauce each panned round.
Cover the sauce with the mushrooms, ham, artichokes, and olives.
Blend the cheese's together and place on... - 45.8953
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 41.7493
This Calzone Italiana tastes yummy ! Try out this Calzone Italiana for your family this weekend and feel free to suggest about the dish here ! - 24.0402
Sausage And Cheese Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over large baking sheet.
2. Remove sausages from casings. Crumble uncooked sausage meat into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 30.6068
DIVIDE dough into 4 equal portions.
Place on lightly floured, rimless baking sheet.
Press or roll out dough to 7-inch circles.
SPREAD 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each circle to 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with meat, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese and ricotta... - 31.5436
1. In a deep fat frying pan heat 3 to 4 inches of vegetable oil or cooking fat to 375°F.
2. Punch the pizza dough, roll to about 1/8 inch thick and cut it into 4 inch rounds with a cutter or the rim of a glass.
3. Keep a piece of prosciutto on one... - 40.6225
Pizza And Calzone For Kids
This is the ideal dish for the kids. It is so simple to make that even your kids can also participate in the cooking. Check this recipe video. - 101.677
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 44.4832
Dutch Oven Calzone
1. Roll and dock the pizza dough on a tray.
2. Preheat the dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on one half of the rolled out pizza dough.
4. Add the chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mushrooms, olives,... - 0
Mini Spinach Calzones
Line a baking sheet with foil; lightly grease the foil.
Set baking sheet aside.
For filling, in a medium bowl stir together spinach, cream cheese, green onion, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
Unroll pizza dough on a lightly floured surface; roll dough... - 42.654
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place on a floured surface and cover dough with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
In a skillet mix onion, water, and garlic.
Cover; cook till onion is tender.
Add spinach and Italian seasoning.
Cover;... - 40.8794
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
2. On floured surface, cut each pound of dough into 4 pieces; press to form 6-inch circles.... - 29.2057
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 27.8101
Italian Style Sausage And Pepper Calzone
This is a oregano flavored spicy and meaty calzone, which would be a favorite among Italian food lovers. Just like other Italian dishes, this is flavorful and enticing, sizzling with the goodness of cheese and sausage. Just in six simple steps you can... - 104.618
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 139.409
Thaw two loaves of bread dough.
Divide each loaf into 5 parts each.
One at a time, roll each dough piece on a floured board or stretch with your hands, making 10 7-inch squares.
Fold each dough square over half a cheese slice to form a turnover, and pinch... - 28.4873
Salami Supreme Calzone
1 For the calzone crust: In a large bowl, add warm water and mix in yeast until dissolved.
2 Add in salt, sugar and oil. Stir well.
3 Stir in the flour. 1 cup at a time mixing well until the dough can be shaped into a bal.
4 Transfer the... - 41.9416
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 45.9639
In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
Select dough setting (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage... - 40.4327
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Rinse vegetables under warm water to thaw; drain well and pat gently with paper towel.
• In medium bowl, combine vegetables, cheeses, Italian seasoning and pepper.
• Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece into... - 36.7773
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 49.0003
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
2.Thinly slice both peppers with mandolin or knife.
3.Roll out dough into a wide circle about 8 to 10 inches, enough to put filling on one side and fold it over. Set aside.
4.In a frying pan brown the sausage... - 102.723
Cheesy Chicken Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a medium frying pan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white, about 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat. Stir in ricotta cheese, oregano, thyme, salt, hot pepper,... - 29.4175
Piadina E Calzone
1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth... - 81.1176
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 30.923
Lightly coat a very large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place dough on a floured surface and cover with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
For filling, in a small covered saucepan... - 41.6155
TOMATO SAUCE In a pan, heat the oil and saute the onions.
Add the garlic and tomatoes.
Let simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch and keep warm.
CHICKEN STUFFING In a large pan, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken, green... - 43.8442
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.602
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll thawed dough into a 7 inch circle.
Mix together ham, cheese, and pizza sauce.
Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto half of the dough.
Fold over like a turnover and seal edges with a... - 26.9201
Dough Directions: Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt, oil and part of flour.
Add rest of flour, mixing or kneading till smooth and satiny.
Let rise in greased bowl in warm place till doubled.
Filling: Skin and break apart sausages.
Cook gently over... - 39.3868
1. Prick casings of sausage and place in a cold skillet. Cover with water and place over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove meat from casings and crumble into large chunks. Reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings.
2. In same skillet, combine drippings with... - 34.0932
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 41.7352
Calzone (main Dish)
Try this delicious version of Calzone recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of sausage and cheese, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 43.0492
Calzone is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare meat recipe, Calzone is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.2644
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 43.0188
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a small skillet drizzle olive oil and brown sausages in it.
3) Drain out crumbles and put in a paper towel-lined plate.
4) In a bowl, mix sausage, ricotta cheese, parsley, garlic, grated Parmigiano, nutmeg,... - 44.7206
Heat meatballs according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, heat pizza sauce; stir in meatballs.
In a small bowl, combine the cheeses and basil.
In another bowl, whisk the egg white and water; set aside.
Unroll one pastry onto a greased 15-inch x... - 38.1854
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle.
In a small bowl, blend the marinara sauce with the tomato paste and... - 35.9724
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 42.4921
Calzone Sauce Recipes By Category