- » Calzone Sauce
Calzone Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calzone sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calzone sauce recipes.
Calzone Quattro Stagioni Four Season Calzone
Roll the dough into four rounds.
Place two of the rounds into two 8" (20 cm) pizza pans.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Sauce each panned round.
Cover the sauce with the mushrooms, ham, artichokes, and olives.
Blend the cheese's together and place on... - 44.5955
Dutch Oven Calzone
1. Roll and dock the pizza dough on a tray.
2. Preheat the dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on one half of the rolled out pizza dough.
4. Add the chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mushrooms, olives,... - 0
Sausage And Cheese Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over large baking sheet.
2. Remove sausages from casings. Crumble uncooked sausage meat into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 32.6885
Roasted Beef And Carrots
Health wise and taste wise - the combination of beef and carrot is always too good. In this recipe of roasted beef and carrots, the meat is marinated in special marinade. This enhances the flavor and taste of the meat and makes it more tender. Follow the easy... - 109.404
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 43.3842
This Calzone Italiana tastes yummy ! Try out this Calzone Italiana for your family this weekend and feel free to suggest about the dish here ! - 25.9779
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a small skillet drizzle olive oil and brown sausages in it.
3) Drain out crumbles and put in a paper towel-lined plate.
4) In a bowl, mix sausage, ricotta cheese, parsley, garlic, grated Parmigiano, nutmeg,... - 43.0002
DIVIDE dough into 4 equal portions.
Place on lightly floured, rimless baking sheet.
Press or roll out dough to 7-inch circles.
SPREAD 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each circle to 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with meat, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese and ricotta... - 34.0087
1. In a deep fat frying pan heat 3 to 4 inches of vegetable oil or cooking fat to 375°F.
2. Punch the pizza dough, roll to about 1/8 inch thick and cut it into 4 inch rounds with a cutter or the rim of a glass.
3. Keep a piece of prosciutto on one... - 42.6433
Pizza And Calzone For Kids
This is the ideal dish for the kids. It is so simple to make that even your kids can also participate in the cooking. Check this recipe video. - 100.133
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 46.9946
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place on a floured surface and cover dough with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
In a skillet mix onion, water, and garlic.
Cover; cook till onion is tender.
Add spinach and Italian seasoning.
Cover;... - 42.0761
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
2. On floured surface, cut each pound of dough into 4 pieces; press to form 6-inch circles.... - 29.1883
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.361
Italian Style Sausage And Pepper Calzone
This is a oregano flavored spicy and meaty calzone, which would be a favorite among Italian food lovers. Just like other Italian dishes, this is flavorful and enticing, sizzling with the goodness of cheese and sausage. Just in six simple steps you can... - 101.402
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 123.785
Thaw two loaves of bread dough.
Divide each loaf into 5 parts each.
One at a time, roll each dough piece on a floured board or stretch with your hands, making 10 7-inch squares.
Fold each dough square over half a cheese slice to form a turnover, and pinch... - 30.3453
Mini Spinach Calzones
Try out this Mini Spinach Calzones for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! I simply love dish which is believed to be a popular European dish. Dish is always prepared with Spinach as the key ingredient. Even though dish is a Snack I relish it... - 43.0434
Salami Supreme Calzone
1 For the calzone crust: In a large bowl, add warm water and mix in yeast until dissolved.
2 Add in salt, sugar and oil. Stir well.
3 Stir in the flour. 1 cup at a time mixing well until the dough can be shaped into a bal.
4 Transfer the... - 41.5496
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 48.1927
In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
Select dough setting (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage... - 42.459
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Rinse vegetables under warm water to thaw; drain well and pat gently with paper towel.
• In medium bowl, combine vegetables, cheeses, Italian seasoning and pepper.
• Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece into... - 36.4816
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
2.Thinly slice both peppers with mandolin or knife.
3.Roll out dough into a wide circle about 8 to 10 inches, enough to put filling on one side and fold it over. Set aside.
4.In a frying pan brown the sausage... - 99.4499
Cheesy Chicken Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a medium frying pan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white, about 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat. Stir in ricotta cheese, oregano, thyme, salt, hot pepper,... - 31.6915
Piadina E Calzone
1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth... - 92.9202
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Lightly coat a very large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place dough on a floured surface and cover with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
For filling, in a small covered saucepan... - 44.4296
TOMATO SAUCE In a pan, heat the oil and saute the onions.
Add the garlic and tomatoes.
Let simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch and keep warm.
CHICKEN STUFFING In a large pan, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken, green... - 45.6558
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 47.2332
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll thawed dough into a 7 inch circle.
Mix together ham, cheese, and pizza sauce.
Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto half of the dough.
Fold over like a turnover and seal edges with a... - 28.7492
Dough Directions: Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt, oil and part of flour.
Add rest of flour, mixing or kneading till smooth and satiny.
Let rise in greased bowl in warm place till doubled.
Filling: Skin and break apart sausages.
Cook gently over... - 41.0562
1. Prick casings of sausage and place in a cold skillet. Cover with water and place over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove meat from casings and crumble into large chunks. Reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings.
2. In same skillet, combine drippings with... - 36.4649
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 43.22
Calzone (main Dish)
Try this delicious version of Calzone recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of sausage and cheese, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 44.5934
Calzone is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare meat recipe, Calzone is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.4999
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 44.193
Heat meatballs according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, heat pizza sauce; stir in meatballs.
In a small bowl, combine the cheeses and basil.
In another bowl, whisk the egg white and water; set aside.
Unroll one pastry onto a greased 15-inch x... - 40.3561
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle.
In a small bowl, blend the marinara sauce with the tomato paste and... - 37.8971
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 43.8972
Roasted Turkey Calzones
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, spinach, pizza cheese, and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. On a lightly floured surface, roll one package of pizza dough out to a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into three 10 x 4-inch... - 31.0706
Mini Whole Wheat Calzone
These are small pizza pockets with toppings and tomato sauce. They are filled with any topping of choice and cheese as desired. - 0
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.3851
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 130.919
Artichoke Mushroom And Prosciutto Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and garlic; cook 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat.
3. Combine artichoke mixture, cheeses,... - 40.7651
Whole Wheat Calzone
Nikko is experimenting with his whole wheat flour for making some calzones. This is his first attempt to making calzones with alternate ingredients like whole wheat flour and honey. For those who like experimenting and learning new recipes on their own can... - 84.0839
Spinach Artichoke Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients to prepare the filling.
3) Roll two tubes of pizza dough on 2 separate nonstick cookie sheets.
4) Halve the dough.
5) Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 of filling on each... - 44.8731
Buffalo Chicken Calzones
In a bowl, combine pizza sauce and 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce; set aside.
In a skillet, saute chicken and celery in butter for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in Cajun seasoning and remaining hot pepper sauce; cover and simmer for 10-15... - 45.2538
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 48.6752
Calzones - Made The Healthy Way!
A typical Calzone somewhat resembles a folded pizza or turnover being shaped like a half-moon. In the US, these are characteristically made using pizza dough and stuffed with varieties of meats, cheese, and/or vegetables. In Italy, calzones are filled with... - 0
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 44.5123
High Protein Pizza Turnovers
A Pizza turnover is simply a folded pizza and is also popularly called a calzone. It is an interesting concept because it was probably prepared with the aim of carrying is a pizza and enjoying it on the move. Therefore a turnover has all the toppings of a... - 0
Mushroom Stuffed Pizza Pockets
A larger version of this Italian recipe is often called a calzone. Vary the fillings to your families liking and you will win raves at the table. - 117.714
Mushroom And Vegetable Stuffed Pizza Pockets
Won't you like your kids to join you in kitchen and make a great family affair. Then see this video and try out this simple calzone recipe that is filled with all the healthy ingredients. Watch this video and you would soon realize that cooking was never so... - 114.513
Calzone Sauce Recipes By Category