- » Calzone Filling
Calzone Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calzone filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calzone filling recipes.
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 48.7049
1. Prick casings of sausage and place in a cold skillet. Cover with water and place over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove meat from casings and crumble into large chunks. Reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings.
2. In same skillet, combine drippings with... - 34.0932
You May Also Like!
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 42.6544
Choose A Filling Calzones
Unroll pizza dough.
Stretch dough into 15x 10-inch rectangle.
Cut into six 5-inch squares.
Divide desired filling among squares.
Brush edges with water.
Lift one corner and stretch dough over to opposite corner.
Press edges of dough well with tines of fork to... - 28.6523
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.602
Cheese Calzone has a fine taste. Cheese Calzone gets its taste from cheese filling. Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 37.3595
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a small skillet drizzle olive oil and brown sausages in it.
3) Drain out crumbles and put in a paper towel-lined plate.
4) In a bowl, mix sausage, ricotta cheese, parsley, garlic, grated Parmigiano, nutmeg,... - 44.7206
Calzones With Ricotta And Broccoli
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with the cornmeal and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the shallots... - 41.1349
Sausage And Cheese Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over large baking sheet.
2. Remove sausages from casings. Crumble uncooked sausage meat into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 30.6068
Salami Supreme Calzone
1 For the calzone crust: In a large bowl, add warm water and mix in yeast until dissolved.
2 Add in salt, sugar and oil. Stir well.
3 Stir in the flour. 1 cup at a time mixing well until the dough can be shaped into a bal.
4 Transfer the... - 41.9416
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone has a grand taste. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone gets its taste from prosciutto and cheese filling. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.016
Pesto Vegetable Calzone
Pesto Vegetable Calzone has a fine taste. Pesto Vegetable Calzone gets its taste from vegetable and cheese filling. Pesto Vegetable Calzone is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.0442