- » Calzone Dough
Calzone Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calzone dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calzone dough recipes.
Chicken Calzones Part 1 - Making Dough
If you are craving for something to fill your stomach as well as satisfy you, try this Chicken Calzone recipe. This dish belongs to the pizza family and presents chicken in a nice way. Here, the seasoned chicken is stuffed in dough and baked to prepare a nice... - 77.7213
Calzone Quattro Stagioni Four Season Calzone
Roll the dough into four rounds.
Place two of the rounds into two 8" (20 cm) pizza pans.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Sauce each panned round.
Cover the sauce with the mushrooms, ham, artichokes, and olives.
Blend the cheese's together and place on... - 44.8155
Chicken Calzones Part 2 - Preparation
This is the second part of the Chicken Calzone series. This video shows how to prepare the recipe. Watch the video to check out how Chicken Calzones are prepared after making the dough. - 88.5774
Chicken Calzones Part 3 - Baking
This third part of the Chicken Calzone recipe preparation and it talks about baking. After preparing the dish you need to bake it for 20-30 minutes until it is golden brown in color. Finally, your Chicken calzones are ready to serve! - 72.7903
Dutch Oven Calzone
1. Roll and dock the pizza dough on a tray.
2. Preheat the dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on one half of the rolled out pizza dough.
4. Add the chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mushrooms, olives,... - 111.215
Prepare Calzone Dough.
While dough is resting, prepare filling: In 10 inch skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage mixture to large bowl.
Stir in... - 38.3171
Sausage And Cheese Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over large baking sheet.
2. Remove sausages from casings. Crumble uncooked sausage meat into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 32.8844
Calzones With Ricotta And Broccoli
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with the cornmeal and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the shallots... - 43.0114
Giving you a Calzone recipe made with ham & cheese. - 26.0239
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a small skillet drizzle olive oil and brown sausages in it.
3) Drain out crumbles and put in a paper towel-lined plate.
4) In a bowl, mix sausage, ricotta cheese, parsley, garlic, grated Parmigiano, nutmeg,... - 43.2199
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 44.4193
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 119.597
Calzone (italian Pizza Turnovers)
Calzone (Italian Pizza Turnovers) is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious pizza recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Calzone dish. - 44.1198
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 47.1926
TOMATO SAUCE In a pan, heat the oil and saute the onions.
Add the garlic and tomatoes.
Let simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch and keep warm.
CHICKEN STUFFING In a large pan, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken, green... - 44.1952
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender and all liquid has evaporated.
Stir in oregano, basil and pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat oven to... - 44.3637
Piadina E Calzone
1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth... - 94.8589
Artichoke Mushroom And Prosciutto Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and garlic; cook 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat.
3. Combine artichoke mixture, cheeses,... - 40.9738
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 124.048
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.5804
Grease 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Butter frozen dough on all sides.
Place in prepared dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 2 minutes, rotating dish after half the time.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Turn dough over.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 46.1412
1. Make the dough as directed and prove. Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll into round ball.
2. Roll out the dough into thin circles about 1/4" thick and 5" to 6" in diameter brush with oil.
3. Mix together cottage cheese, onion, salami, cheese, cream,... - 40.0897
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone has a grand taste. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone gets its taste from prosciutto and cheese filling. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.5307
Cheese Calzone has a fine taste. Cheese Calzone gets its taste from cheese filling. Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.915
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 132.859
Roasted Turkey Calzones
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, spinach, pizza cheese, and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. On a lightly floured surface, roll one package of pizza dough out to a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into three 10 x 4-inch... - 31.2918
Italian Style Sausage And Pepper Calzone
This is a oregano flavored spicy and meaty calzone, which would be a favorite among Italian food lovers. Just like other Italian dishes, this is flavorful and enticing, sizzling with the goodness of cheese and sausage. Just in six simple steps you can... - 101.673
Pesto Vegetable Calzone
Pesto Vegetable Calzone has a fine taste. Pesto Vegetable Calzone gets its taste from vegetable and cheese filling. Pesto Vegetable Calzone is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.4859
Mushroom & Prosciutto Calzone
In a small bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the cornmeal, sugar, and salt.
Add yeast mixture and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Stir until dough is evenly... - 39.9567
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
In bowl combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of wax paper, forming four 6-inch circles; spoon 1/4 of cheese mixture onto center of each.
Moisten edges of dough slightly, then fold each circle... - 29.34
Whole Wheat Calzone
Nikko is experimenting with his whole wheat flour for making some calzones. This is his first attempt to making calzones with alternate ingredients like whole wheat flour and honey. For those who like experimenting and learning new recipes on their own can... - 86.0034
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.6553
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone - turkey, red pepper, green beans, and hot salsa combines to brew this juicy mix! The flavor of this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone alone is enough for my kids to go drool. Give this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone a try and you will be... - 49.589
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.7732
Calzones - Made The Healthy Way!
A typical Calzone somewhat resembles a folded pizza or turnover being shaped like a half-moon. In the US, these are characteristically made using pizza dough and stuffed with varieties of meats, cheese, and/or vegetables. In Italy, calzones are filled with... - 34.0216
Potato, Onion, Spinach, And Goat Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir the water, sugar and yeast to dissolve, allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the olive oil, 2 cups flour and salt with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Allow the mixture... - 45.627
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
To make the dough, using a fork cream the fresh yeast and sugar together until soft, then stir in 4 tbsp lukewarm water.
Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the yeast... - 43.2532
Cheese And Swiss Chard Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chard and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until chard is... - 38.583
In large skillet, brown ground beef or turkey until crumbly; drain fat.
Add Taco Spices & Seasonings and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce heat to low, simmer, uncovered, 7 to 10 minutes.
On floured board, roll dough into... - 33.5223
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 43.4407
Thaw bread dough and let rise according to package directions.
Combine broccoli, Ricotta and Mozzarella cheeses, garlic and pepper.
Punch down bread dough and turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Divide into 4 equal pieces.
One at a time, roll out each - 33.6929
DIVIDE dough into 4 equal portions.
Place on lightly floured, rimless baking sheet.
Press or roll out dough to 7-inch circles.
SPREAD 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each circle to 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with meat, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese and ricotta... - 31.2026
Salami Supreme Calzone
1 For the calzone crust: In a large bowl, add warm water and mix in yeast until dissolved.
2 Add in salt, sugar and oil. Stir well.
3 Stir in the flour. 1 cup at a time mixing well until the dough can be shaped into a bal.
4 Transfer the... - 41.7665
Calzone Alla Napoli (ham And Cheese Turnovers)
Divide dough into 10 pieces.
Roll out each on a floured surface to 5inch-round circles.
Grate cheese with shredding disk.
Chop ham and olives with metal blade.
Combine ham, olives, and cheese.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place mixture on half of each dough... - 39.5917
Mini Spinach Calzones
Try out this Mini Spinach Calzones for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! I simply love dish which is believed to be a popular European dish. Dish is always prepared with Spinach as the key ingredient. Even though dish is a Snack I relish it... - 49.7685
Roasted Vegetable Calzones
In a large ovenproof frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the red peppers, zucchini, squash, onions and garlic for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Put the pan in the oven and bake at 500° for 10 minutes, stirring the vegetables... - 38.9237
In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
Select dough setting (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage... - 42.6629
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll thawed dough into a 7 inch circle.
Mix together ham, cheese, and pizza sauce.
Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto half of the dough.
Fold over like a turnover and seal edges with a... - 28.9746
Calzone (main Dish)
Try this delicious version of Calzone recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of sausage and cheese, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 44.8221
Garden Vegetable Calzones
Garden Vegetable Calzones is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Garden Vegetable Calzones recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.5529
Dough Directions: Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt, oil and part of flour.
Add rest of flour, mixing or kneading till smooth and satiny.
Let rise in greased bowl in warm place till doubled.
Filling: Skin and break apart sausages.
Cook gently over... - 41.2794
Salami Cheese Calzone
Place rack as low in oven as possible.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 4-inch circles.
Cut Italian salami and mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Place a few pieces of salami on one... - 41.9355
1) Into a cup, dissolve the yeast in water and honey and leave to rest for two minutes
2) Into a bowl, add in the flour and salt and yeast mixture and knead to form a smooth dough
3) Cling wrap and allow to rise for an hour
4) Into a frying pan, add... - 49.0005
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.7171
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 44.1729
1. To make the dough, sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the yeast. Stir in just enough warm water to mix to a soft dough.
2. Knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
3.... - 41.3423
1. In a deep fat frying pan heat 3 to 4 inches of vegetable oil or cooking fat to 375°F.
2. Punch the pizza dough, roll to about 1/8 inch thick and cut it into 4 inch rounds with a cutter or the rim of a glass.
3. Keep a piece of prosciutto on one... - 42.8514
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 46.7428
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Rinse vegetables under warm water to thaw; drain well and pat gently with paper towel.
• In medium bowl, combine vegetables, cheeses, Italian seasoning and pepper.
• Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece into... - 36.6922
Choose A Filling Calzones
Unroll pizza dough.
Stretch dough into 15x 10-inch rectangle.
Cut into six 5-inch squares.
Divide desired filling among squares.
Brush edges with water.
Lift one corner and stretch dough over to opposite corner.
Press edges of dough well with tines of fork to... - 30.4884
Mini Whole Wheat Calzone
These are small pizza pockets with toppings and tomato sauce. They are filled with any topping of choice and cheese as desired. - 27.2668
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle.
In a small bowl, blend the marinara sauce with the tomato paste and... - 38.1228
Chicken Crescent Calzones
Combine the chicken, mushrooms and peas in a bowl; mix well.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into 2 rectangles.
Lay 1 rectangle on a baking sheet, pressing the perforations to seal.
Spoon the chicken mixture evenly over the dough.
Cover with sliced cheese.
Place... - 35.4147
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat oven to 400°.
Saute onions in margarine.
Add potatoes; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except dough; mix well.
Unroll dough; cut into four rectangles.
Flatten each... - 37.2925
Spinach Artichoke Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients to prepare the filling.
3) Roll two tubes of pizza dough on 2 separate nonstick cookie sheets.
4) Halve the dough.
5) Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 of filling on each... - 45.0897
Lightly coat a very large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place dough on a floured surface and cover with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
For filling, in a small covered saucepan... - 44.6289
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place on a floured surface and cover dough with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
In a skillet mix onion, water, and garlic.
Cover; cook till onion is tender.
Add spinach and Italian seasoning.
Cover;... - 42.2848
1. Prick casings of sausage and place in a cold skillet. Cover with water and place over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove meat from casings and crumble into large chunks. Reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings.
2. In same skillet, combine drippings with... - 36.671
Thaw two loaves of bread dough.
Divide each loaf into 5 parts each.
One at a time, roll each dough piece on a floured board or stretch with your hands, making 10 7-inch squares.
Fold each dough square over half a cheese slice to form a turnover, and pinch... - 30.5488
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a large skillet, saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
Add spinach to skillet and cover pan. Steam over low heat for a few minutes until... - 40.737
Ham And Cheese Calzone
Here is an excellent recipe with a fun twist to the regular ham and cheese sandwiches. The chef here showcases simple step by step instructions to make ham and cheese calzone with broccoli. Perfect for family meals and casual get togethers and is budget... - 102.726
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 43.6788
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
2. On floured surface, cut each pound of dough into 4 pieces; press to form 6-inch circles.... - 27.748
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
Everybody loved Italian food but do you get that flavor at home? Watch the video to know more. - 100.998
Whole Wheat Calzones With Broccoli And Mozzarella Cheese
Dissolve yeasr in 1/4 cup warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup warm water and honey; add to yeast mixture, stirring genrty.
Gradually stir in 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, and salt ro make a soft... - 40.7146
Hello Fresh Ping Calzone Pizza
When I decided to put a Calzone pizza on the Hello Fresh menu I quickly realised it was going to take more than a recipe card to really show people the technique. That's why I headed to one of London's best pizza restaurants ""PING"" in Earl's Court to learn... - 126.029
Heat meatballs according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, heat pizza sauce; stir in meatballs.
In a small bowl, combine the cheeses and basil.
In another bowl, whisk the egg white and water; set aside.
Unroll one pastry onto a greased 15-inch x... - 40.5678
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 41.9318
Dicksta teaches us how to make spinach calzones that everyone will be wagging their tails for. - 103.574
Cheese & Olive Calzones
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a small skillet, saute onion and basil in olive oil until soft. Remove from heat and combine with all remaining ingredients. Set filling aside.
Assemble and bake as instructed for... - 33.6552
Cheesy Chicken Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a medium frying pan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white, about 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat. Stir in ricotta cheese, oregano, thyme, salt, hot pepper,... - 31.8992
Buffalo Chicken Calzones
In a bowl, combine pizza sauce and 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce; set aside.
In a skillet, saute chicken and celery in butter for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in Cajun seasoning and remaining hot pepper sauce; cover and simmer for 10-15... - 43.8008
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.7606
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 47.2187
Roasted Vegetable And Feta Galzones
Combine eggplant and next 7 ingredients on a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan; stir well, and spread evenly.
Bake at 425° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Spoon vegetables into a bowl; stir in cheese and basil.
Divide dough into 8 equal... - 45.1355
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.837
Gluten Free Baked Italian Ham And Cheese Stromboli
If you are looking for a yummy gluten free recipe to surprise your guests with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a classic Italian treat the healthy way. This is a simple enough recipe and promises to yield treats so yummy... - 96.8519
Calzoni With Three Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and skip to step 4. If processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour in 1 cup of hot tap water.... - 47.1523
High Protein Pizza Turnovers
A Pizza turnover is simply a folded pizza and is also popularly called a calzone. It is an interesting concept because it was probably prepared with the aim of carrying is a pizza and enjoying it on the move. Therefore a turnover has all the toppings of a... - 29.0317
Mushroom And Vegetable Stuffed Pizza Pockets
Won't you like your kids to join you in kitchen and make a great family affair. Then see this video and try out this simple calzone recipe that is filled with all the healthy ingredients. Watch this video and you would soon realize that cooking was never so... - 116.441
Mushroom Stuffed Pizza Pockets
A larger version of this Italian recipe is often called a calzone. Vary the fillings to your families liking and you will win raves at the table. - 119.65
Calzone Dough Recipes By Category