- » Calorie Pineapple Chicken
Calorie Pineapple Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calorie pineapple chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calorie pineapple chicken recipes.
Low Calorie Chicken Oriental
Place chicken pieces skin side up in a shallow baking dish and surround with pineapple chunks.
Mix juice with vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (325Â°) for 40 minutes, basting... - 37.4071
Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
1) Bone and skin the chicken and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
2) In the French Dressing (made by mixing together olive oil, lemon, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper), marinade the chicken for at least 4 hours.
3) On skewers, alternately... - 30.4979
Chicken Shashlik has a fine taste. The yogurt with pineapple gives the chicken shashlik a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 39.1048
Sugarless Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce
1) Shred the onion, garlic and dill pickle.
2) In a saucepan, mix the shredded ingredients with the rest of them.
3) Stir well, cover the saucepan and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
4) Use as required. - 36.1039
Sweet And Sour Pineapple Pork
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add pepper, carrot, scallions, and garlic and saute until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Stir in pork cubes, chicken broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 5... - 33.0818
Pineapple Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine chicken broth, wine, water, onion, carrot and celery in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken fillets and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, or until chicken meat springs back when lightly... - 43.6374
Cornish Hens With Pineapple Pepper Sauce
1) Remove giblets and rinse hens inside-out. Pat dry and cut each hen lengthwise into half.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) Take a broiler pan or a shallow roasting pan and place halved hens skin side up.
4) Broil them 4-6 inches away... - 46.3783
Fruited Chicken Salad
1 Cut the pineapple lengthwise, in half through the crown.
2 Remove the pulp, leaving the shells intact.
3 Core and finely dice the pulp.
4 In a bowl, combine pineapple, chicken, strawberries, celery, and walnuts.
5 Toss lightly.
6 Serve... - 37.6479
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
1. Draining the pineapple reserve the juice.
2. Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients and set aside.
3. Into a large skillet spray with cooking spray.
4. Sauté peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
5. Spray skillet... - 44.1236
Oriental Chicken Salad
1 In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, except lettuce.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Serve immediately on a bed of lettuce. - 38.1609
Polynesian Chicken Livers
In 9-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Increase heat to high, add livers, green pepper, and scaliions and cook, stirring constantly, until livers are browned; remove from heat and set aside.
In small saucepan combine pineapple chunks, vinegar, teriyaki... - 26.0226
Mixed Fruit And Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Rinse chicken and, using paper towels, pat dry; dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and cook, turning... - 34.662
Slim-jim Hawaiian Chicken
Arrange split chickens, skin side down, in a large shallow baking pan.
Mix onion, soy sauce, and water in a small bowl; pour over chicken.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 45 minutes; turn chicken; bake, basting several times with soy mixture in pan, 45... - 29.7803
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Everything tastes better homemade! Great tasting, low fat, whole wheat crust, everyone will love it! - 41.3561
Sweet And Sour Marinade
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Transfer to a Mason or canning jar till ready to use.
4) Can be refrigerated for up to 6 months.
5) Goes great as a basting option for chicken, pork or turkey.
6) Also use in stir fry for... - 33.8687
1) Seed the red chili pepper and finely chop it.
2) Put it into a bowl with the oil, vinegar and seasoning and with a fork mix well.
3) Peel and chop the fresh pineapple, or drain and chop the canned pineapple.
6) Seed the peppers and chop... - 48.6801
Shanghai Party Pleasers
1. Strain the pineapple to collect its juice.
2. Take a medium saucepan and add brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger mixing it well.
3. Put in combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup pineapple and margarine and mix well.
4. Let it boil... - 43.9633
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; add water to juice to make 1 cup.
In large saucepan combine juice mixture, broth, peas, mushrooms, celery, onion, and soy sauce; bring to boiling.
Cover; simmer for 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with 3 tablespoons cold water;... - 38.1575
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.9123
Tossed Shredded Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in broth for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Let cool, then remove skin and bones and dice meat finely.
Place chicken in a bowl with lettuce, onions, cilantro sprigs, water chestnuts, celery, peas (if desired), and radishes.
Pour... - 34.7515
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 42.2079
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 29.4898
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 42.5923
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except bread and lettuce; stir to combine.
Layer bread evenly with chicken and lettuce, making 2 sandwiches. - 25.8724
Easy Curried Chicken Salad
In bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
Add chicken, cucumber, and apple; toss to combine.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and place 1 portion in each pepper half. - 31.7089
Curried Tropical Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, rice, pineapple, celery, scallions, grapes, and water chestnuts. Combine together.
2) In a small mixing bowl add remaining ingredients except lettuce. Mix together.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and... - 41.7967
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, coconut, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Brush both sides of each chicken breast with egg... - 44.1526
Mexican Chicken Napoleons
This easy take on a stacked appetizer will wow your guests with it's delicious Mexican flavor. Stacked in layers, you'd never guess it's light in fat and calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 110.588
Sweet Sour Turkey
1) Cook green beans according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a medium saucepan and combine cornstarch with brown sugar in it.
3) Add vinegar, margarine and reserved pineapple liquid.
4) Cook until the mixture begins... - 44.1957