- » Calorie Continental
Calorie Continental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calorie continental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calorie continental recipes.
32 Calorie Coconut Macaroons
1. Beat the egg whites in small bowl of electric mixer until foamy. Add salt and cream of tartar; beat until stiff peaks form.
2. Combine coconut, cake flour and baking powder on wax paper. Fold into egg whites.
3. Use a measuring teaspoon to drop level... - 25.6211
You May Also Like!
Rock Lobster Continental
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Chop medallions of the lobster meat.
3) Take a bowl and add spinach to it. Season it with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powders.
3) Separate the spinach into 4 scallop shells or baking dishes and put... - 45.1269
Cod Continental has a thrilling taste. The lemon juice gives the Cod Continental a sharp and inspirational taste. - 44.5
Low Calorie Mashed Potatoes
In large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
Add potatoes; simmer, covered for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
Add milk and pepper; mash until smooth.
Serve hot - 31.2435
Low Calorie Cheese Souffles
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Separate the eggs, into yolks and whites over two bowls
3) Using a fork beat the egg yokes lightly
4) Add the milk powder to the milk powder
5) Add the parsley, dill and tarragon, salt and pepper
6) Grease... - 43.6813
Low Calorie Egg Nog
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into egg nog.
Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 34.4896
Low Calorie Bran Muffins
Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
Add bran, milk, egg and molasses.
Mix well - fill muffin tins 3/4 full - bake at 350Â°F or 180Â°C for 20 minutes. - 27.8016
1. Mash Camembert cheese in a small bowl; blend in cottage cheese, chill.
2. Just before serving, halve pears lengthwise and core.
3. Place a half pear on each of four lettuce-lined serving plates; spoon cheese mixture into centers. Arrange mandarin orange... - 25.916
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Add three-quarters of the diced vegetables, cover the pan, and cook over low heat for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Put the vegetables in the blender, add a little of the stock, and puree until smooth.... - 35.0554
Between Meal Sipper
1) In an ice cube tray, pour the citrus beverage.
2) Place inside freezer to firm up.
3) In each serving glass, place 2 or 3 citrus beverage cubes. Pour in cola to fill the glasses and serve. - 25.6092
Calorie Continental Recipes By Category
Calorie Continental Dish: