- » California Walnut
California Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of california walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for california walnut recipes.
California Walnut Cheese Logs
This California Walnut Cheese Logs is very versatile. Also, this California Walnut Cheese Logs can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give it a try! - 40.2258
California Parmesan Walnut Salad
Beat or shake together first 8 ingredients to make dressing.
Place greens in chilled salad bowl and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
Pour over salad just enough dressing to coat ingredients lightly.
Toss; serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.3343
Savory California Walnut Sprinkles
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Use food processor, to process walnuts until finely ground.
3) In a small bowl, combine ground walnuts with bread crumbs.
4) Use an ungreased baking sheet, to spread the mixture evenly.
5) Place inside oven... - 36.8636
You May Also Like!
California Walnut Party Torte
This simple yet lovely California Walnut Party Torte will soon become a hit in the next party you host. Quite simple to make this Party Torte is a fabulous snack to impress your guests. - 43.0573
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
Try out these rich and filling Jiffy California Walnut Bars. If you are in a rush in the morning, with no time to cook up a good breakfast, then just grab a bar of these and you are set to be on your way for the day. A delicious mix of walnuts, oats, and... - 50.1815
California Walnut Noodles
1) In a large bowl, prepare dressing, by whisking yogurt, orange juice, vinegar, sugar, oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic and salt, all together. Set it aside.
2) Follow the instruction to cook pasta. Drain water and rinse in cold water. Drain... - 39.3715
California Walnut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a bowl, using a sieve, shift together flour and salt.
3. Add shortening and using a pastry blender, cut shortening until it is broken to the size of small peas.
4. Gradually add milk,... - 48.1346
California Walnut Bread
To prepare Basic Loaf:
In medium bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, beat egg; add milk, oil and vanilla.
Stir into dry mixture, mixing just until all of flour is moistened.
Stir in 1 cup chopped walnuts.
Turn into... - 44.1473
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking
2. Beat margarine or butter to creamy, fluffy and soft mixture. Add sugar and blend.
3. Gradually add flour in small amounts and mix well each time to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take a 9 inch square... - 44.7196
California Supper Cake
1. Combine biscuit mix, granulated sugar, eggs, orange rind, orange juice, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in the large bowl of electric mixer. Beat at low speed 1/2 minute to blend ingredients. Turn mixer speed to medium; beat 4 minutes.... - 35.0851
Broccoli And Goat Cheese With Walnuts
Join Toby as she prepares this delicious vegetable dish courtesy of Connie Guttersen, RD, PhD from her new book "The New Sonoma Cookbook" (2011, Sterling Publishing). This dish proves again that managing diabetes and fabulous foods go hand in hand. - 116.096
Preheat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions.
Combine beef, wheat germ, walnuts, and green onion.
Shape into 2 patties.
Place patties on browning dish and cook on HI, 1 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Turn patties over and cook on HI, 1 1/2... - 33.9361
California Cucumber Salad
Remove seeds from cucumbers, shred and drain.
Place in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Toss to mix well. - 32.056