- » California Salad
California Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of california salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for california salad recipes.
Betty's Classic Cobb Salad
Heard a lot about Cobb salad but have never had a chance to relish it? Well, if you say yes for this, here is a video which will make your this wish come true. Watch Betty here telling the history of Cobb salad and also making. Watch her enjoying her meal... - 100.544
California Salad With Grilled Monkfish
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip down Route 66 and celebrates the beautiful Golden State with her delicious California Salad with Grilled Monkfish. This dish is perfect for a mid-week treat or a lovely weekend brunch. - 92.9426
California Salad Tray With Honey Roasted Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Toasting of almonds : In a shallow pan,evenly layer the almonds and toast in a preheated oven at 350-degree for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice and allow to cool.
3) Now lower the... - 49.9285
California Queen Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cottage cheese.
2. On a chilled salad plate, place a heap of finely shredded lettuce.
3. In a circle, arrange pears in spoke-like fashion.
4. In the center, place a scoop of cottage and... - 47.4285
California Bean Salad
1. Peel orange and cut into thin slices.
2. Dice celery, beans and pineapple.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with French dressing.
5. Refrigerate salad for 30 minutes for the flavours... - 42.518
1. Prepare a dressing by combining mustard, vinegar, honey, salt, oil and tarragon in a glass jar. Mix the ingredients by shaking the jar vigorously.
2. Take a very large salad bowl and place the greens in it. Spoon the dressing and toss the bowl... - 42.3644
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head.
2. Wash the leaves in ice-chilled water and drain.
3. Pat the leave dry on a clean kitchen towel.
4. Tear the lettuce into bite size pieces and set aside.
5. Finely chop the celery stalks after... - 42.2687
California Salad Bowl
1) In a bowl, take the artichokes. Keep aside the artichoke liquid.
2) In a large salad bowl, take the lettuce leaves.
3) Place artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and cantaloupe over the lettuce leaves.
4) In a bowl, mix artichoke liquid with mayonnaise or... - 40.1124
California Fruit Salad Rose
1. In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in wine and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
4. Chill, stirring... - 39.9605
California Chef's Salad
1) Tear salad greens with hands into bite-size pieces and put in the bowl.
2) Add spinach leaves, celery, orange segments, ham, chicken, and Swiss cheese.
3) Mix and toss with French dressing.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
5) Decorate... - 39.4627
1. Soak cut cloves of garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil at room temperature.
2. Wash, drain and dry enough salad greens to measure 4 cups when tightly packed.
3. Transfer washed greens to a large salad bowl. Pour over them the remaining ingredients in the... - 38.8246
California Avocado-mushroom Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice; chill well.
Halve avocados lengthwise, twisting gently to separate halves.
Whack a sharp knife directly into seeds and twist to lift out.
Place avocados, cavity-side down, on cutting... - 38.529
California Waldorf Salad
1. Halve grapes crosswise; remove seeds.
2. In small bowl, toss grapes with apple, celery, salt, and French dressing, to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
3. Make Mustard Mayonnaise: In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream, and mustard, mixing well.
4.... - 37.6222
Early in day: Separate chicory and lettuce leaves; wash and dry well.
Reserve 6 whole lettuce leaves; tear rest of lettuce and chicory into bite-size pieces; refrigerate.
Peel, pit, avocado; cut crosswise into 10 rings.
Around edge of low salad... - 37.3855
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters.
Remove fruit with curved knife.
Trim off core and cut fruit into thin wedges.
Line serving platter with lettuce leaves.
Arrange half the pineapple and remaining fruits and vegetables on... - 36.4138
California Orange Chicken Salad
In bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Form lettuce into 4 cups; divide chicken mixture evenly into 4 lettuce cups. - 35.5207
Prepare large wooden salad bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil; add salt, rub with garlic, then remove garlic.
Add romaine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, onions, and mushrooms, and sprinkle with cheese.
Mix remaining olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and seasonings... - 33.3561
The california salad is prepared with marinated artichoke heats, tomatoes and lettuce along with cantaloupe. Dressed with yogurt and artichoke liquid, the california salad is fresh and juicy. - 32.5421
1. In a large bowl, pour in all the ingredients and mix well
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill for 24 hours
3. Serve chilled on salad greens - 32.4238
California Cucumber Salad
Remove seeds from cucumbers, shred and drain.
Place in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Toss to mix well. - 32.056
Arrange orange sections and avocado on 4 salad plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts.
Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with onions.
Sprinkle with chopped toasted almonds if desired. - 31.4324
California Fruit Salad Rose
In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is... - 30.8151
California Fruit Salad Rose
In medium bowl, mix Unflavored Gelatine with sugar; add boiling water and stir until Gelatine is completely dissolved.
Stir in wine.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in peaches, bananas and... - 29.8038
California Green Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces in salad bowl.
Add garlic salt and pepper.
Toss lightly with dressing to coat the leaves.
Toss lightly and serve at once. - 28.4614
California Walking Salad
Mix grapes, apple, raisins and peanuts in bowl.
Carefully remove lettuce leaves from head, one at a time.
Put l/2 cup of fruit mixture in each lettuce cup.
Serve out of hand. - 23.3456
California Salad Recipes By Category