- » California Chef Salad
California Chef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of california chef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for california chef salad recipes.
California Chef's Salad
1) Tear salad greens with hands into bite-size pieces and put in the bowl.
2) Add spinach leaves, celery, orange segments, ham, chicken, and Swiss cheese.
3) Mix and toss with French dressing.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
5) Decorate... - 37.6993
You May Also Like!
1. Soak cut cloves of garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil at room temperature.
2. Wash, drain and dry enough salad greens to measure 4 cups when tightly packed.
3. Transfer washed greens to a large salad bowl. Pour over them the remaining ingredients in the... - 36.8967
California Fruit Salad Rose
1. In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in wine and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
4. Chill, stirring... - 37.736
California Queen Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cottage cheese.
2. On a chilled salad plate, place a heap of finely shredded lettuce.
3. In a circle, arrange pears in spoke-like fashion.
4. In the center, place a scoop of cottage and... - 45.9887
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head.
2. Wash the leaves in ice-chilled water and drain.
3. Pat the leave dry on a clean kitchen towel.
4. Tear the lettuce into bite size pieces and set aside.
5. Finely chop the celery stalks after... - 40.2419
California Chicken Salad
1. Cut the celery diagonally into small pieces
2. Mix it with the rest of the ingredients
3. Place on top of lettuce greens and serve - 31.7969
California Marinated Salad
Cut nectarines into large dice.
Combine with mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and scallions in large salad bowl.
Drain marinade from artichokes and set aside.
Cut artichokes in half and add to salad.
Combine reserved marinade with oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper,... - 43.1666
Cut cabbage in wedges to fit feed tube.
Using slicing or shredding disc, process cabbage; transfer to a bowl.
Cut celery in lengths to fit feed tube, process with slicing disc, then add to cabbage.
Change to metal blade.
Peel cucumber and cut in... - 44.3109
Mexican Chef's Salad
Spread each tortilla with half the beans, covering completely.
Place tortilla in a rimmed serving dish (about dinner plate size).
Mound half the lettuce onto it to create a mountain shape.
Arrange half the shrimp, chicken, or turkey around sides of salad,... - 33.913
Betty's Classic Cobb Salad
Heard a lot about Cobb salad but have never had a chance to relish it? Well, if you say yes for this, here is a video which will make your this wish come true. Watch Betty here telling the history of Cobb salad and also making. Watch her enjoying her meal... - 105.868
California Chicken Buns
1 In a large saucepan,combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon of salt and peppercorns;cover.
2 Simmer for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
3 Let stand until cool enough to handle, then skin the chicken and take the... - 44.2515