- » California Blend Vegetable
California Blend Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of california blend vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for california blend vegetable recipes.
California Vegetable Platter
In a saucepan cook mushrooms, red or green sweet pepper strips, and minced garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter till tender.
Add pea pods; cook 2 minutes or till pea pods are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetable sauce.
In a medium saucepan melt... - 47.7475
California Dip is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering California Dip; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 26.7333
California Vegetable Cheese Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine thawed vegetables and onion.
Add mushroom soup, pimiento, and cheese.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 33.3243
California Broccoli Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Wash the broccoli, cut off the florets, and place them in a steamer basket.
Remove the bottoms of the stalks and, with a paring knife, cut off the green peel and stringy fibers, to leave... - 42.0889
California Cole Slaw
Blend sour cream and soup mix; add cabbage mixture and vinegar.
Toss until well blended.
Chill. - 23.3443
Lipton California Mashed Potatoes
In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
Return potatoes to saucepan.
Stir in parsley and onion soup mix blended with hot... - 28.516
The california salad is prepared with marinated artichoke heats, tomatoes and lettuce along with cantaloupe. Dressed with yogurt and artichoke liquid, the california salad is fresh and juicy. - 32.5421
California Cabbage Mould
Enjoy the goodness of cabbage with this delicious California Cabbage Mould. Your spread is sure going to look brighter with this dish sitting right there! - 46.1665
1. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, cook ground beef and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and meat is well browned. Stir in chili sauce and salt.
2. Meanwhile, cut four 3/4-inch-thick slices from head of lettuce. Coarsely chop... - 31.9872
California Brown Rice Salad
This California Brown Rice Salad tastes yummy ! This savory rice accompaniment with an abundance of vegetables and seasonings is a hit with your meat dishes ! Just try this California Brown Rice Salad and let me know if you like it. - 39.7184
Swiss Steak California Style
Mix first 6 ingredients for marinade.
Trim any excess fat from meat.
Place meat in pan or bowl, and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
The next day, drain meat well, saving marinade.
In a large pan with cover, brown meat on both sides in heated... - 42.1793
Heatty California Bread
Combine 1 cup whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt in a large bowl,- stir well.
Combine water, orange juice, and honey in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Add orange juice mixture to... - 42.2138
1) Take a small bowl for mixing half quantity of soup and ½ cup of milk. Blend this thoroughly and keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another small bowl to combine egg substitute and remaining ½ cup of milk. Whisk with a egg whisker to blend the... - 41.6083
Thai'd Up Tomato Salad
This is an easy Thai'd up salad.
Thai salads (Yams) are usually the hottest part of a Thai meal, but you can tame this salad by controlling the amount of minced chiles used.
For more gorgeous foodie photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoosvanrobin/ - 43.6694
Puree Of White Beans With Vegetables
Place garlic and cilantro in a food processor with the metal blade and process until minced.
Add beans, cumin, lemon juice, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pulse until mixture is almost pureed, but still slightly chunky.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.... - 36.0236
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Tofu Vegetable Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large soup pot over high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Add the bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes more.
2. Add the curry powder and stir until combined. Add the garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper to the... - 34.7831
White Corn Chow
White corn goes quickly at California’s farmers’ markets because customers like its exceptional tenderness. And for city dwellers who don’t have gardens, corn picked the day before—or sometimes early the same morning—is a real treat. - 39.5244
Lemony Walnut Vegetable Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water, lemon juice and salt.
Set aside 3/4 cup gelatin mixture; chill remainder until syrupy.
Stir carrots, cauliflower, green pepper and walnuts into chilled gelatin.
Pour into 1-quart mold.
Chill until... - 39.9664
Zesty Pasta Salad
Combine ham, pasta, vegetables, tomatoes and salad dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to blend. - 22.0826
Zesty Pasta Salad
Combine ham, pasta, vegetables, tomatoes and salad dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to blend flavors. - 26.572
Make bed of lettuce and watercress in large salad bowl.
Arrange tomatoes, radishes and peaches in attractive pattern on top.
Drizzle with Mustard Dressing.
Mustard Dressing: Combine 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 4 teaspoons... - 30.414
Zesty Pasta Salad
1. In a large bowl combine ham, pasta, vegetables, tomatoes and salad dressing and toss to coat well.
2. Cover and let it refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to blend flavors.
3. For serving, in a lettuce-lined bowl or on platter arrange... - 34.8607
In a large pan, cover ancho chile (if used) with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cut into small pieces.
In same pan, combine beef broth, chile, rice, and garbanzos.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or... - 37.0064
Chicken Marsala With Wide Egg Noodles
Got a family get together and need a nice chicken recipe to cook in minutes. Then take a look at this amazing chicken marsala recipe combined with chicken stock, wine and egg noodles. This would be a perfect choice for an elegant meal at home! All said, but... - 92.2968
Green, Gold, And Orange Slaw With Lima Grands
To Prepare Slaw: In a food processor with 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade or with a sharp knife, slice cabbage into shreds.
Place in large bowl.
Cut stem ends off squash and shred with shredding disk or hand shredder; add to cabbage.
Mix in green onions, red... - 45.0669
Raw Mushrooms With Green-chile Cheese
Blend the chiles and cheese, adding more chile if you want it hotter.
Slice the mushrooms lengthwise, through the stem and cap.
Place about 1/2 teaspoon chile cheese on each slice.
Sprinkle with paprika or minced parsley. - 24.013
Sweet Potatoes Royale
Arrange sweet potatoes in shallow baking dish.
Dash with salt.
In saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt; blend in juice; add raisins.
Cook and stir over high heat to boiling.
Add remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25... - 34.5221
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Armenian Spinach Plum Salad
Combine spinach, cucumber, onion, parsley, pistachios and plums in salad bowl.
Add Armenian Dressing and toss lightly to coat.
Armenian Dressing: Combine 1/3 cup safflower oil, 2 to 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano... - 24.3444
Mexican Red Chile Sauce
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Toast lightly in a 400° oven for 3 or 4 minutes only or until they give off a mild aroma.
If burned, chiles will be very bitter.
Remove from oven, let cool to touch, then remove and discard stems, seeds, and any pink pithy... - 35.8128
Western Spinach Salad
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; reserve remainder for another use.
Combine peaches, spinach, egg, tomato and croutons in large bowl; toss to mix well.
Top with cheese; set aside.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion;... - 33.4046
Guinness Beer-battered Onion Rings
For all those who like eating onion rings at the restaurant, should definitely take a look at this guinness beer-battered onion rings recipe and try making some at home. Watch the video to see step by step instructions to make fresh-cut slices of sweet... - 129.925
This Plum Ratatouille tastes incredible ! An amazing blend of fruit and vegetables with irresistible seasonings, this stewed dish makes a mind blowing accompaniment to my rice and pastas. Just try this Plum Ratatouille and let me know if you like it ! - 38.0298
Western Roast Chicken
Combine bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and celery in a bowl.
Blend salt, ginger, soy, melted butter, orange and hot water; stir through bread mixture.
Pack stuffing loosely into bird and truss.
Place breast side up on wire rack in shallow baking pan.
Brush... - 38.1295
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 39.9249
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Chicken Alfredo With A Mediterranean Twist
Do you think that cooking chicken alferado at home is nearly impossible? Then you should take a look at this video where the chef shows how to make rich creamy chicken alferado with an ultimate Mediterranean twist. Definitely a great comfort food, which your... - 96.0377
Cucumber Chile Dip
1. In a mixing bowl mix cucumber and salt. Chill for 1 hour so that liquid is released.
2. Drain the excess liquid from the bowl.
3. Mix cream cheese and sour cream. Blend it well with cucumber.
4. Stir salt and chilies as per taste.
5.... - 32.5898
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 34.0456
Peach Lemon Sauce For Chicken
Remove strips of peel from 1 lemon (yellow part only) with vegetable peeler; set aside.
Squeeze both lemons as needed to measure 1/4 cup juice.
Combine juice and peaches in saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until peaches are very... - 30.1829
One Pot Turkey Dinner
Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper; brown slowly in oil.
Add onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, basil and thyme to the skillet; saute lightly.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 1 cup water; pour over turkey and heat to a boil.
Turn heat low; cover and... - 41.5322
Plum Oatmeal Muffins
Plum Oatmeal Muffins is an easy to prepare side dish. The deadly combination of fruit and oats wont let you to miss out this Plum Oatmeal Muffins. - 46.5348
Quick Nectarine Oat Muffins
Quick Nectarine Oat Muffins is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.6145
Blintzes With Fresh Peach Sauce
Blintzes With Fresh Peach Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare. Try this Blintzes With Fresh Peach Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 38.9957
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with sugar and egg in a large bowl until fluffy with electric mixer at high speed. Sift in dry ingre- dients; stir in with orange rind and ; orange juice until well blended. Wrap in wax... - 32.1141
Green Bean Salad
1. Allow 2 quarts water to come to boil. Add beans to boiling water after trimming off the ends and allow to boil for about 5 minutes or until they turn crunchy tender and bright green.
2. Drain thoroughly and add cold water to restrict cooking. Cover... - 39.9193
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 48.0909
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) Grate cheese in food processor or grater.
3) In a medium-size bowl mix cheese and chilies.
4) Separate mixture into 4 portions and press into a flat oval about 2 1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide.... - 47.34
Pot Roasted Chicken Garnie
1) Season body and neck cavities of chicken with salt and pepper.
2) Hook wing tips onto back and tie chicken.
3) Cut giblets.
4) Skin and chop onion.
5) Grate carrots and then skin boiling onions and potatoes and keep them aside.
6)... - 44.1
Chicken Jambalaya With Rainbow Creole Sauce
1. PREPARE THE JAMBALAYA: In a heavy medium saucepan combine the vegetable oil and rice. Stir over moderate heat until the grains are opaque and golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the onion, celery, green bell pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, for about... - 32.6193
Asparagus Soup With Citrus Herb Crème Fraîche
1. In a small bowl, blend the crème fraîche with the dill, chives, tarragon and grated orange peel. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring,... - 0
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
Tiffany Lemons’s three little girls stand in matching holiday dresses in front of their open closet preparing for the big event. Red, pink, and purple shoes sparkle at them from the shelves, but they carefully select the black patent leather shoes, along... - 42.181
Authentic Beef Tamale
If you are looking for authentic beef tamales recipe, you have reached the right place. Making these pretty little packages stuffed with tasty beef filling is not as hard as you think. Yes, it’s a slow tedious process, but extremely rewarding too. Just... - 130.853