- » California Blend
California Blend Recipes
Enjoy our collection of california blend recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for california blend recipes.
California Avocado Fruit Dressing For California Fruit Jumble
Halve avocados lengthwise, twisting gently to separate halves.
Whack a sharp knife directly into seeds; twist to lift out.
Peel avocado halves.
Force through sieve or blend in electric blender.
Combine avocado puree with sour cream, salt and lime juice.
Chill... - 27.3683
Chilled California Strawberry Soup
Put the strawberries, apple juice, and skim milk in the container of a blender and puree.
Pour into chilled cups or glass goblets and garnish each with a perfect strawberry. - 23.4823
California Onion Slim Dip
Place skim milk and cottage cheese in blender.
Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 4 minutes.
Stir in onion soup mix.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 22.3423
Barbecued Chicken California
Prepare birds as usual, seasoning well.
Blend lemon juice and butter and put half of this mixture into each chicken.
Truss wings and legs tightly and place birds on the spit.
Baste liberally with sauce and cook, basting chickens from time to time.
Serve with... - 30.3843
California Cake Glaze
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly mix to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Use the glaze to spread over the baked cake. - 28.0535
Tasty and delicious California Mix is ready in time limit of 10 minutes. - 47.9689
California Broccoli Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Wash the broccoli, cut off the florets, and place them in a steamer basket.
Remove the bottoms of the stalks and, with a paring knife, cut off the green peel and stringy fibers, to leave... - 40.0734
Guacamole, California Style
1) Peel and chop the tomato and avocados, then seed the tomato and drain.
2) In a blender or mixer bowl, place the tomato and avocado alongwith the vinegar and onion.
3) Blend until smooth and sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Use... - 30.6463
1. Scoop out the avocado flesh and add to a non-metallic bowl.
2. Add the sardines.
3. With the back of a flat spoon or a fork, mash the mixture.
4. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco and mix well.
5. Stir in the onion and season to taste.... - 40.8536
1. In a small mixing bowl, prepare a mixture of sprouts, raisins, carrot, and sunflower seed and keep aside.
2. Over a slice of bread, spread cream cheese.
3. Top the bread with the sprout mixture, tomato, onion, avocado, lettuce, and remaining slice... - 44.7329
1) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to combine.
2) Stir to blend thoroughly.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add orange, chicken, and avocado to combine.
5) Line each bread slice with one lettuce... - 46.7285
California Vegetable Platter
In a saucepan cook mushrooms, red or green sweet pepper strips, and minced garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter till tender.
Add pea pods; cook 2 minutes or till pea pods are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetable sauce.
In a medium saucepan melt... - 47.3423
California Dip is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering California Dip; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 25.5313
Combine first 6 ingredients; add cheese and pimen- tos.
Beat well or process in blender. - 28.7836
Chicken Salad California
Delve into this Chicken Salad California which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Chicken Salad California and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 38.7658
California Walnut Cheese Logs
This California Walnut Cheese Logs is very versatile. Also, this California Walnut Cheese Logs can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give it a try! - 37.5612
California Cole Slaw
Blend sour cream and soup mix; add cabbage mixture and vinegar.
Toss until well blended.
Chill. - 22.3102
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except tomato; blend well.
Fold in tomato.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Store in refrigerator. - 28.8173
Guacamole California Style
Peel and chop avocados.
Peel and chop tomato, removing the seeds; drain.
Put avocado and tomato in blender or mixer bowl; add onion and vinegar.
Blend or beat till smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 24.3201
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except avocado.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more.
In blender, blend soup mixture and avocado until smooth.
Thin to desired consistency - 25.9044
California Corn Bisque
California Corn Bisque brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your plate.Try this California Corn Bisque for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 33.2672
Lipton California Mashed Potatoes
In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
Return potatoes to saucepan.
Stir in parsley and onion soup mix blended with hot... - 27.2469
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion. Cook until softened, 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add the clam... - 29.092
California Lobster Cocktail
Halve grapefruit; remove pulp.
Cut grapefruit pulp into small pieces.
Snip out membrane with scissors; notch edges of grapefruit shells.
Combine lobster and grapefruit.
Blend remaining ingredients for dressing; stir into lobster mixture.
Spoon into grapefruit... - 30.1258
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 35.848
Spicy California Punch
In a 3-quart container, combine 4 cups each of both grapefruit juice and orange juice, then add honey, lime juice, and spices.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
To serve, pour over ice in a punch bowl or several... - 33.1434
California Brown Rice Salad
This California Brown Rice Salad tastes yummy ! This savory rice accompaniment with an abundance of vegetables and seasonings is a hit with your meat dishes ! Just try this California Brown Rice Salad and let me know if you like it. - 37.3683
California Style Chicken Mole
Brown chicken in 1/4 cup butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add water and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Drain and reserve stock.
Saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter.
In blender, combine onion, green chiles, nuts, sesame seeds, salt and spices.
Blend until... - 43.2566
The california salad is prepared with marinated artichoke heats, tomatoes and lettuce along with cantaloupe. Dressed with yogurt and artichoke liquid, the california salad is fresh and juicy. - 30.4676
California Vegetable Cheese Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine thawed vegetables and onion.
Add mushroom soup, pimiento, and cheese.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 32.4177
California Plum Sorbet
Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; blend until smooth.
Pour into loaf pan; freeze about 4 hours.
About 30 minutes before serving, process again until smooth.
Return to freezer until ready - 20.7091
California Pear Pie
Pare, halve and core pears; stuff with apricots.
Spread butter over bottom of 10-inch skillet; sprin- kle with half the sugar.
Place pears in skillet; sprinkle with remaining sugar, salt, lemon juice and cloves.
Add 1 cup water.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 45.479
California Curried Turkey Thighs
Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper.
Brown turkey slowly on both sides in heated oil, using just enough to prevent sticking.
Add onion, curry powder and ginger to drippings in pan; saute slowly 5 minutes.
Stir in apple juice, 3/4 cup water and bouillon... - 43.1813
California Tuna Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add macaroni, tuna, peas, olives and onion. Mix well.
3) Sprinkle salt and seasoned pepper. Toss the mixture lightly.
4) Mix in the condensed soup.
5) Fold in the cubed cream cheese. Once... - 42.613
California Breakfast Muffins
In a small bowl, mix together oat bran, rolled oats, wheat germ, flour, and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat to blend eggs, applesauce, honey, oil, milk, carrots, raisins, and almonds.
Add the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Spoon batter... - 37.5846
California Tuna Bake
1. Combine macaroni, tuna, peas, olives and onion in a large bowl; toss lightly; sprinkle with salt and seasoned pepper; toss again. Stir in soup until well blended; fold in cream cheese. Spoon mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; cover.
2. Bake in moderate... - 27.7028
California Blend Recipes By Category