- » California
California foodis a part of the West Coast cuisine of United States, which is represented by fusion cooking that integrates distinct ingredients and cooking styles with special emphasis on the inclusion of locally ... More »
Humboldt County Fried Chicken
1) Mix together all-purpose flour, bread crumbs, paprika, cup sage, pepper, salt, garlic powder, ground mustard, thyme, ground ginger, ground oregano and divide into two equal parts.
2) Mix together beaten eggs and buttermilk in large bowl. Soak... - 127.167
Quick California Roll
On a vegetarian diet but want to try Sushi? Your solution is right here. Watch this video where the chef demonstrates how you can prepare the California Roll which is a Sushi modified to suit your taste buds and is prepared using mock crab meat. What are you... - 122.811
California Style Chicken
Here comes a sunny recipe from the sunshine state of California – The California Style Chicken! It comes packed with all the local flavors of Cali. Though it might sound glamorous, you can make it easily. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 108.682
California rolls are an American version of the sushi roll. Several variations are made according to the chef's personal choice. Here is a simple guide on how to make your own California roll - 108.211
Betty's Classic Cobb Salad
Heard a lot about Cobb salad but have never had a chance to relish it? Well, if you say yes for this, here is a video which will make your this wish come true. Watch Betty here telling the history of Cobb salad and also making. Watch her enjoying her meal... - 105.868
California Spot Prawns With Grilled Baby Artichokes
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a culinary adventure to California! Fresh off of a vacation to California's Central Coast, Stephanie makes Monterey Bay inspired spot prawns with grilled baby artichokes in an ginger, garlic and lemon infused olive... - 105.093
Broccoli And Goat Cheese With Walnuts
Join Toby as she prepares this delicious vegetable dish courtesy of Connie Guttersen, RD, PhD from her new book "The New Sonoma Cookbook" (2011, Sterling Publishing). This dish proves again that managing diabetes and fabulous foods go hand in hand. - 104.049
California Salad With Grilled Monkfish
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip down Route 66 and celebrates the beautiful Golden State with her delicious California Salad with Grilled Monkfish. This dish is perfect for a mid-week treat or a lovely weekend brunch. - 102.312
Vegetarian Sushi Roll Part 1 - Preparation
How about a rolled entrée to be served? Try this version of the vegetarian sushi. Part 1 of the video is showcasing some knife techniques with the vegetables and getting them ready for the rolling! Part 2 is assembling the sushi roll so stay tuned! - 102.209
Vegetarian Sushi Roll Part 2 - Assembling
Part 2 of the video is to assemble the sushi roll and get them neatly rolled with all the vegetables intact! Cut them and serve them on a platter! The video shows how neatly you can get it done! Super easy to follow! - 101.984
Chilean Sea Bass And Scallops In Pomegranate Reduction Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Chilean Sea Bass: Dust the Bass with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and pan sear the bass for 2 minutes.
4. Flip to other side and put the sea bass into oven for... - 100.82
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 100.368
California Rattlesnake Mixed Drink
Be it parties, business deals, or man-to-man talks, a glass of California rattlesnake mixed drink is the ultimate drink to order. But why wait for any occasion to revel in the mixed flavors of this drink when you can easily stir it up in your own bar with a... - 92.6321
California Tea Sandwiches
Want a recipe for yummy tea sandwiches that are guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty California tea sandwiches. Watch to know more! - 78.5541
California Sushi Roll
Want to know of a unique and interesting sushi recipe that will leave everyone's taste buds pleased? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your guests with a homemade California sushi roll. Watch now to know more! - 78.0614
California Salad Tray With Honey Roasted Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Toasting of almonds : In a shallow pan,evenly layer the almonds and toast in a preheated oven at 350-degree for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice and allow to cool.
3) Now lower the... - 49.7608
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
Try out these rich and filling Jiffy California Walnut Bars. If you are in a rush in the morning, with no time to cook up a good breakfast, then just grab a bar of these and you are set to be on your way for the day. A delicious mix of walnuts, oats, and... - 48.8778
Tasty and delicious California Mix is ready in time limit of 10 minutes. - 47.9689
This California Jambalaya is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for California Jambalaya and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 47.7546
California Chicken Pizza
In a skillet heat half the oil.
Brown and cook thoroughly the chicken, seasoning with the herbs and salt.
Drain excess oil.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Pan the dough according to instruction.
Brush with remaining oil.
Spoon the chicken over the... - 47.468
California Vegetable Platter
In a saucepan cook mushrooms, red or green sweet pepper strips, and minced garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter till tender.
Add pea pods; cook 2 minutes or till pea pods are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetable sauce.
In a medium saucepan melt... - 47.3423
California Braided Ring
1. In a large mixing bowl of electric mixer, mix together 2 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast and salt.
2. In a small saucepan, heat milk, 1/2 cup water and the butter over low heat until just warm or about 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit. ( Its not... - 47.286
California Cheese And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 2 quart or 12x8x2 inch baking dish lightly.
3. In a large skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion for about 5 minutes until golden.
4. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in hot... - 47.2658
Meatball Soup California Style
1. Peel garlic and put clove of garlic under garlic press for mashing.
2. Combine beef, egg, Â½-teaspoon salt, rice, and 2 tablespoon of parsley and form an even mix.
3. Form 20 meatballs out of this mix.
4. Set the meatballs aside for further... - 46.9635
California Hoppin John
Rinse and sort through peas.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 46.9264
1) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl; combine tomatoes, scallions, olives, and 1 Tablespoon butter in it and microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes until butter melts after covering the bowl tightly with plastic wrap.
2) Add in avocado... - 46.8157
1) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to combine.
2) Stir to blend thoroughly.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add orange, chicken, and avocado to combine.
5) Line each bread slice with one lettuce... - 46.7285
California Fruit Soup
1) In a large saucepan add apricots, prunes, water and orange juice concentrate.
2) Let stand for 30 minutes to set.
3) Peel thin yellow rind from lemon with a vegetable parer.
4) Mix cinnamon, tapioca and sugar to the fruits.
5) Simmer and cook... - 46.6342
1) In a large pan or skillet, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of the Rhine Wine, ham and turkey.
2) Place over heat to boil the mixture by stirring.
3) Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer about 45 minutes stirring... - 46.5708
1) In a grinder, add orange, raisins and walnuts to grind. Place the mixture aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a large bowl, sift together flour, soda, salt and 1 cup sugar.
4) Add soft shortening to mix with the flour.
5)... - 46.5456
California Rancho Style Hominy
1) In a large skillet, add olive oil to heat over moderately high heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until slightly softened.
3) Add the garlic, chili powder and cumin. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the onions are softened and... - 46.5305
Duckling California Style
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Make out serving-size pieces to cut duckling.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) In a skillet, sauté the duckling pieces in oil and garlic.
5) Drain the pan drippings.
6) Use a large casserole to place... - 46.3112
California Queen Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cottage cheese.
2. On a chilled salad plate, place a heap of finely shredded lettuce.
3. In a circle, arrange pears in spoke-like fashion.
4. In the center, place a scoop of cottage and... - 45.9887
California Walnut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a bowl, using a sieve, shift together flour and salt.
3. Add shortening and using a pastry blender, cut shortening until it is broken to the size of small peas.
4. Gradually add milk,... - 45.9675
Tarn Produce Stuffed California Tomatoes Mediterranean
1. Cut slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out center with spoon and reserve.
3. Remove seeds and turn tomatoes cut side down on paper towel to drain.
4. Seed and chop reserved centers.
5. In a bowl combine with the next 6 ingredients.
6. Stir... - 45.9074
California Cabbage Mould
Enjoy the goodness of cabbage with this delicious California Cabbage Mould. Your spread is sure going to look brighter with this dish sitting right there! - 45.8599
California Cheese-and-rice Casserole
California Cheese-and-rice Casserole is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. It is an European kitchen invention. I will prepare this California Cheese-and-rice Casserole as Main Dish for a get-together I am soon going to host.... - 45.6774
California Pear Pie
Pare, halve and core pears; stuff with apricots.
Spread butter over bottom of 10-inch skillet; sprin- kle with half the sugar.
Place pears in skillet; sprinkle with remaining sugar, salt, lemon juice and cloves.
Add 1 cup water.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 45.479
1)With a damp cloth, wipe the chicken pieces. Add salt and pepper and season them.
2)In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and brown the pieces.
3)Transfer the pieces to a bowl and keep aside.
4)Put in garlic, onion, green pepper, whole onion and carrots.... - 45.3689
California Pita Pockets
1. To prepare the cilantro leaves rinse, dry and finely chop them.
2. Cut the tomato into 1/2-inch dice and keep aside.
3. Combine them with the mayonnaise and the juice of 1 lime.
4. With the mayonnaise mix the chicken and season to... - 45.3512
California Home Fries
1) Take cast iron skillet and season it. Keep aside the seasoned skillet.
2) Heat the cast iron skillet on medium heat.
3) Add bacon to the skillet and cook to make the bacon crisp.
4) Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper... - 45.218
California Gourmet Garlic Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and aluminium-wrap a baking sheet.
2) Slice the French Bread into two long halves and place each half on the baking sheet. Scoop out the bread in chunks from the centre leaving only the crusts... - 45.2066
Northern California Banana Bread
Try this amazingly delicious Northern California Banana Bread. This tasty and effortlessly prepared Northern California Banana Bread is the one bread about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 45.1085
The California roll is a kind of maki sushi that has been made to suit the Western palate. To learn more about the maki sushi and other kinds of sushi, you can also read about the different sushi types. It contains a mix of mildly flavored ingredients such as... - 45.1041
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock.
2) Add fillets and poach over medium heat for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook.
3) Take off the fillets and arrange on a platter to cool. Keep aside.
4) On a bamboo sushi mat, place a sheet of nori... - 44.9365
California Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the orange peel, orange juice, white wine, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry... - 44.819
1. In a small mixing bowl, prepare a mixture of sprouts, raisins, carrot, and sunflower seed and keep aside.
2. Over a slice of bread, spread cream cheese.
3. Top the bread with the sprout mixture, tomato, onion, avocado, lettuce, and remaining slice... - 44.7329
California Style Herb And Goat Cheese Filled Chicken Breasts
1. Preheating the oven at 375° F for getting ready for use
2. Loosen the skin from the chicken pieces just enough so that a pocket can be formed, however, the skin should be left partially attached.
3. In a small bowl, combine the... - 44.6711
Baked California Carrot Casserole
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's an easy and simple recipe for the Carrot Casserole. This typically delicious Carrot Casserole can be partnered with a variety of main courses. - 44.67
California Scalloped Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Use a 15-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan to grease the bottom and sides with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
3) Peel off the potato skin and cut into 1/16 inch slices.
4) In a bowl of cold water, place the slices.
5) In... - 44.6304
California Garlic Soup Fondue
1. Take a pan and add butter in it to melt; Add garlic in the butter and deep fry it with often stirring. Do not let the garlic cloves be brown.
2. Now add broth, champagne, water in it and boil the mix for 5 minutes.
3. Toast the breads as per... - 44.4731
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 44.3189
Cut cabbage in wedges to fit feed tube.
Using slicing or shredding disc, process cabbage; transfer to a bowl.
Cut celery in lengths to fit feed tube, process with slicing disc, then add to cabbage.
Change to metal blade.
Peel cucumber and cut in... - 44.3109
California Chicken Buns
1 In a large saucepan,combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon of salt and peppercorns;cover.
2 Simmer for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
3 Let stand until cool enough to handle, then skin the chicken and take the... - 44.2515
Vegan California Orange Cookies
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a baking tray.
3. Mix Barbados sugar and vegan margarine and beat it well.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the above mixture to make soft dough.
5. Leave the dough... - 44.2398
1. Take a skillet
2. Cook beef carefully until it becomes brown.
3. Drain off fat from beef.
4. Add all ingredients into a 4-quart crock-pot and stir all ingredients well.
5. Cover the crock-pot and slow cook the dish for 5-6 hours against low heat or... - 43.8759
California Carrots With Orange Glaze
1. In a pot, prepare salt water by mixing butter flavored salt and water.
2. Add carrots and boil for 10-15 minutes until the carrots are just tender.
3. Separate the carrots and cooking water using a strainer.
4. Pour the cooking water in a measuring... - 43.8379
Coat 2 lbs. of meat with mixture of 1/3 cup flour and 1 tsp. paprika.
Pound mixture into meat, cut into 2 inch cubes.
Brown thoroughly in oil.
Put in a 9x13 inch pan and add can of onions.
Combine chicken soup and water in skillet used for browning.
Bring to... - 43.7134
California Poppy Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake In a large bowl, combine sugar, scalded milk, eggs, salt and cardamom; beat until smooth.
Add butter and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Sprinkle yeast into warm water; stir until dissolved.
Add yeast liquid and 1 cup flour to dough; beat 3... - 43.6346
California Tuna Bake
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large bowl, add macaroni, tuna, peas, olives, and onion. Toss lightly.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Toss again.
4) Add the soup into it until evenly coated.
5) Add cream-cheese cubes.
6) Mound... - 43.5162
Insert rnetal blade.
Chop onion; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Prepare and slice leeks.
Melt butter in a 5 to 6-quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onion and leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are very soft and slightly tinged... - 43.5075
1) Wipe the chicken with a damp cloth.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, add the chicken and brown well.
4) Remove the chicken and add the garlic, onion, green pepper, whole onion and carrots and lightly brown.
5) Add in the sherry, bay... - 43.5074
If easy cooking makes you feel good then how about trying this Duckling California-Style. The best part of this recipe for Duckling California-Style is that it's cooked in no time and literally leaves no mess. Yes, this recipe is just your type! - 43.4597
California Style Chicken
California style chicken is a baked chicken preparation made with red potatoes and green beans. An oven baked recipe, the california style chicken is herbed with basil and flavored with garlic powder. With zesty tomato sauce to taste, the califormia style... - 43.3685
California Style Chicken Mole
Brown chicken in 1/4 cup butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add water and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Drain and reserve stock.
Saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter.
In blender, combine onion, green chiles, nuts, sesame seeds, salt and spices.
Blend until... - 43.2566
California Curried Turkey Thighs
Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper.
Brown turkey slowly on both sides in heated oil, using just enough to prevent sticking.
Add onion, curry powder and ginger to drippings in pan; saute slowly 5 minutes.
Stir in apple juice, 3/4 cup water and bouillon... - 43.1813
California Marinated Salad
Cut nectarines into large dice.
Combine with mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and scallions in large salad bowl.
Drain marinade from artichokes and set aside.
Cut artichokes in half and add to salad.
Combine reserved marinade with oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper,... - 43.1666
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking
2. Beat margarine or butter to creamy, fluffy and soft mixture. Add sugar and blend.
3. Gradually add flour in small amounts and mix well each time to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take a 9 inch square... - 42.857
California Shrimp Salad With Avocado Cream Dressing
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, mash avocado.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Coverwith plasticwrap placed directly on top of dressing.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 individual salad plates.
Top with a scoop (1/4 cup)... - 42.8247
Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces; cook in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Heat cream sauce and add cheese, mustard, and paprika.
When cheese is melted, stir in wine.
Cover the bottom of a greased 1-quart casserole with a little of the sauce.
Add... - 42.7925
California Bean Salad
1. Peel orange and cut into thin slices.
2. Dice celery, beans and pineapple.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with French dressing.
5. Refrigerate salad for 30 minutes for the flavours... - 42.7528
California Fruit Nut Bread
Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt together into a large bowl.
Cut the orange into pieces; discard any seeds.
Force through the medium blade of a food chopper with dates and nuts.
Reserve orange juice in a measuring cup; add enough... - 42.7038
Early California Soup
Wash chicken and place in a soup kettle.
Add 1 1/2 quarts water, the onion stuck with cloves, celery, salt, and peppercorns.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Lift chicken from broth and cool.
Remove meat from bones and cut into strips.
Skim fat from broth, strain,... - 42.693
California Fruit And Nut Quick Breads
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter eight 4 1/2 by 2 3/8 by 1 1/2 inch (1 cup) miniature loaf pans.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the yogurt, butter, eggs, vanilla and orange rind.
Make... - 42.6658
California Tuna Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add macaroni, tuna, peas, olives and onion. Mix well.
3) Sprinkle salt and seasoned pepper. Toss the mixture lightly.
4) Mix in the condensed soup.
5) Fold in the cubed cream cheese. Once... - 42.613
California Pork Scallop
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine such that softened.
2. Stir in water and 1/4 cup concentrated orange juice and save remaining 1/2 cup.
3. Let it heat to boil and in a medium-size bowl pour over bread stuffing and sage... - 42.6051
California Style Pasta
Rub pistachios against each other to remove most of skins and expose green interior.
In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Add skinned pistachios; saute until toasted.
Be careful because pistachios burn easily; set aside.
Slice green... - 42.5528
Cut halibut into large pieces, removing skin and bones.
Combine carrot, 4 cups water, bay leaf, salt and pepper in saucepan; heat to boiling point.
Add halibut; reduce heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove halibut, carrot and bay leaf.
Saute onions in oil until... - 42.5301
1. Prepare a dressing by combining mustard, vinegar, honey, salt, oil and tarragon in a glass jar. Mix the ingredients by shaking the jar vigorously.
2. Take a very large salad bowl and place the greens in it. Spoon the dressing and toss the bowl... - 42.5247
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Drop the unpeeled garlic cloves into boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain the water, peel the cloves and discard their skin.
3) In a saucepan, add the garlic alongwith the whipping cream. Cook on low... - 42.4842
California Fruit Cake
Grease one 5 1/2 cup ovenproof ring mold and one 10x31/2 x 21/2 inch loaf dessert pan; set aside.
Stir together the flour and baking powder.
In a mixer bowl beat the butter or margarine for 30 seconds.
Add the sugar and beat till fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at... - 42.416
Sweet Potatoes California
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Peel the potatoes and thinly slice them.
3. Grate orange rind and keep it aside.
4. Pare the oranges and slice them.
5. Take a buttered 1 ½ quart baking dish and place the orange and potato slices in... - 42.2996
California Turkey Bake
Trim crusts, and spread each slice of bread with small amount of garlic spread.
Cut into 1-inch squares.
Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
Beat egg yolks and next 3 ingredients until foamy.
Add bread, olives, pimientos, and turkey.
Fold in egg... - 42.2708
California Cheese Cake
This California Cheese Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of California Cheese Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 42.2399
Montero's California Fruit Nut Loaf
Place in large mixing bowl the flour, sugar, Tang, baking powder and salt.
Add fruits and nuts and coat with flour mixture.
Beat well the eggs, water and extracts.
Stir into fruit-nut mixture until mixed.
Divide mixture into four 6 x 3 x 3 1/4 inch greased... - 41.86
California Veal Casserole
Coat veal with mixture of flour and paprika; brown in oil in large skillet.
Add salt, pepper and 1 cup water (part onion liquid may be used).
Cover; simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Transfer to a 3-quart casserole.
Heat soup in skillet used for browning... - 41.7405
Cover; let stand overnight at room temperature.
Next morning, roll dough out to size of 9-inch pie pan.
Divide dough into three parts to make smaller roll.
Cut into 8 pie-shaped wedges and roll to form crescent shape.
Place on greased cookie... - 41.7028
Cheese Spread, California Style
Cheese Spread, California Style - this is a truly californian version of cheese spread. You can either serve it as a cheese spread or as cheese balls - the choice is yours. This is indeed the cheese lovers pick! - 41.6702
1) Take a small bowl for mixing half quantity of soup and ½ cup of milk. Blend this thoroughly and keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another small bowl to combine egg substitute and remaining ½ cup of milk. Whisk with a egg whisker to blend the... - 41.5678
California Walnut Bread
To prepare Basic Loaf:
In medium bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, beat egg; add milk, oil and vanilla.
Stir into dry mixture, mixing just until all of flour is moistened.
Stir in 1 cup chopped walnuts.
Turn into... - 41.4992
California Barbecue Sauce
1)In a bowl, add in honey, soy sauce, catsup, dry mustard, paprika, vinegar, Tabasco sauce, mashed garlic, orange juice and salt.
3)Keep refrigerated till further use.
4)Use the sauce to baste your favorite meats and vegetables. - 41.338
California Salad Pizzas
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Process cottage cheese in container of an electric blender or food processor until pureed.
Spread pureed cheese over each muffin half; top with tomato sauce mixture.
Arrange pepper slices,... - 41.1697
California Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from pork chops; rub large skillet with scraps of fat.
Brown chops in hot skillet.
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup.
Combine reserved syrup, lemon rind, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper; pour over chops.
Simmer for 55 to 60 min-... - 40.9743
Chicken Breasts Or Legs California
Place the butter or margarine in a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold the chicken pieces one next to the other and melt 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions, thyme or tarragon and lemon slices to the melted butter.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes,... - 40.9204
California Prune Nut Bread
Combine prunes, orange peel and juice; let stand 30 minutes.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, oil and prune mixture; add to dry ingredients, mix well.
Add nuts; turn into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60... - 40.9197
California Stuffed Breast Of Veal
This California Stuffed Breast of Veal tastes makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this California Stuffed Breast of veal with your favourite sauces and come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 40.8555
1. Scoop out the avocado flesh and add to a non-metallic bowl.
2. Add the sardines.
3. With the back of a flat spoon or a fork, mash the mixture.
4. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco and mix well.
5. Stir in the onion and season to taste.... - 40.8536
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large saucepan, add rice, tomato juice, dried beef, vegetable oil and chili powder. Let the mixture come to boil.
3) Cover the saucepan and cook on low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) When the rice... - 40.8218
California Tuna Salad
Finely shred peel of 1 orange, making 2 teaspoons shredded peel.
Peel remaining orange.
Remove white membrane from both oranges.
Slice peeled oranges crosswise; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine shredded orange peel, mayonnaise and yogurt.
Season with salt... - 40.8014
California Recipes By Category