- » Calico Vegetable Casserole
Calico Vegetable Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of calico vegetable casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for calico vegetable casserole recipes.
Homemade Calico Casserole
Combine all ingredients in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove casserole from oven.
P|ace Biscuits, cut-side up, along 12-inch sides of casserole.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer. - 26.7959
You May Also Like!
Combine water, millet, and salt in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender.
Drain any excess water.
In a small bowl, combine grated cheese, minced onion, parsley, and salt.
In the Bosch blender, mix eggs and... - 37.5526
Classic Calico Casserole
Add onions, celery, and mixed vegetables; cook until onion is well done.
Drain accumulated fat.
Add tomato sauce, water, and seasonings; cook until vegetables are tender but crisp.
Place hot cooked macaroni in casserole; pour beef-vegetable... - 31.0355
Combine meatballs in gravy, mixed vegetables, onions, chili powder and pepper in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Prepare Chili Biscuits.
Remove casserole from oven; stir.
Place biscuits, cut-side up along 12-inch sides of baking... - 39.9421
Calico Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Divide the spaghetti into 3-inch pieces.
3) In separate saucepans, cook the spaghetti and frozen mixed vegetables. Drain.
4) Add the mixed vegetables into the spaghetti saucepan.
5) In a medium... - 47.3695
Calico Veal Fricassee
Trim any fat from veal; cut veal into 1-inch cubes.
Brown, half at a time, in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove and set aside.
Stir onion and garlic into drippings in kettle; saute just until soft.
Return all veal to kettle.
Stir in water,... - 39.8681
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large saucepan, add frozen vegetables and milk. Cook as per the packet instructions.
3) Add in the frankfurters, mixing well.
4) Transfer half the amount of the mixture into a 6-cup baking dish.
5)... - 37.324
Place cauliflower florets and water or broth in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Toss cauliflower with minced red and green peppers, black pepper, lemon peel, basil, and... - 35.3364
Baked Calico Franks
1. Combine frozen vegetables with milk in a large saucepan; heat, following label directions. Stir in frankfurters; spoon half into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle half over layer in baking dish. Top with... - 26.9327
Calico Stuffed Squash
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
Place water and ice in a large bowl.
Steam squash in a vegetable steamer over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Transfer squash to ice water immediately to... - 45.6672
Cottage Cheese Calico Salad
1. In a small saucepan, soak gelatin in milk and let soak until softened, for about 10 minutes.
2. Heat on a low flame and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved in the milk.
3. Let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
4. On a vegetable... - 47.2983