- » Calico Bean
Calico Bean Recipes
Calico Bean is a popular food item that is served both as a main course and also as a snack in between meals irrespective of the time of the day. The main ingredients used in the preparation of Calico Bean are ground ... More »
Calico Bean Pot
1. In a large ( 3 to 4 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, place bacon
2. Brown it in the microwave for 4 to 6 minutes, or until crisp.
3. Remove bacon and keep aside to be used later. .
4. To the bacon drippings, add onion and return to the... - 45.1689
Joan's Calico Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon till it is crisp.
2) Drain the crisped bacon, keeping aside 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
3) In the drippings, cook the onion till it is tender.
4) To a slow cooker, add the onion and bacon.
5) Add the beans, brown... - 40.6258
Calico Wax Beans
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil and sautÃ© fresh or frozen beans for 5 minutes or until the ingredients are tender.
2. Add tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper and water. Cover the pan.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes or until beans are crisply tender. Keep... - 36.6833
Betty's Calico Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat over 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 35.0993
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.6295
Calico Wax Beans
1. Saute beans in oil in large skillet 5 minutes, or just until shiny-moist. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper and water; cover.
2. Simmer, stirring several times and adding a little more water, if needed, 20 minutes, or until beans are crisply tender.... - 25.8659
Calico Bean Recipes By Category