- » Cake Mix Jar
Cake Mix Jar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cake Mix Jar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cake Mix Jar recipes.
Lemon & Blueberry Mason Jar Cakes
For the Cake:
In a large zipper top bag add 1 box of angel food cake mix and one box lemon cake mix, mix well. To each jar add 6 tablespoons of angel lemon cake mix, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water and lemon zest. Stir to mix, drop in ½ the... - 33.2283
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 106.784
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.157
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 47.8305
Home Made Cake Mix
1 In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients thrice.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut the fat until a fine crumbly mixture is produced.
3 Transfer the mixture in a covered jar and store at room temperature.
4 Use as desired. - 28.8051
Mix Ln The Pan Cake
Melt butter in 9-inch square pan.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Mix with fork until smooth and well blended.
Bake at 325° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Top with sour cream; sprinkle lightly with additional cinnamon.
Keep... - 36.4694
Easy Cake Mix Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs.
3. Beat with an electric mixer until well blended into a smooth batter.
4. Fold in the chocolate morsels and the pecans
5. Use a... - 39.6074
Mock Pistachio Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In plastic bag or tightly covered jar, shake almonds and food color until almonds are evenly colored.
Spread in ungreased baking pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Prepare cake as directed on package except fold almonds into... - 32.2556
Clone A Twinkie
Brand-name recipe cloner Todd Wilbur opens a box of 13-year-old Twinkies, and shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous snack cake. - 0
Plum Good Cake
Mix all ingredients at one time with electric beater until eggs are well mixed.
Pour into greased Bundt or tube cake pan.
Bake in preheated 300°F oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until sides of cake pull away from pan.
Remove cake from pan while still... - 43.7175
Groom S Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8x2-inch layer cake pan. Grease and line two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Combine mixed fruits, raisins, coconut and chopped nuts in a very large bowl or kettle. Add 1 1/2 cups dry pound cake mix and toss to... - 40.2472
1. Grease well two 6-cup tube molds; ,dust with flour; tap out excess. Or use two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
2. Combine raisins, currants and mixed fruits in a large bowl. Grate lemon rind and add to fruits; squeeze lemon for juice and reserve.
3. Sift flour,... - 43.2519
Icing For Water Gate Cake
1. In a bowl whip together dream whip and milk such that peaks are formed.
2. Make the pistachio pudding as per package instructions and let it cool.
3. Thereafter apply icing on the pudding cake and top with coconut and cherries.
4. Serve... - 33.0409
Gold Coast Pineapple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2 -inch round layer cake pans.
3) In a bowl, prepare cake batter using cake mix, eggs, and water.
4) Transfer the batter into the layer pans.
5) Bake in the oven as per the... - 42.3116
Almond Paste For Cake Icing
1) This first stage in the decoration of a Christmas cake is very important, as a flat, even base must be provided for the final icing.
2) The cake is first brushed with apricot glaze, which holds down any loose cake crumbs and helps the almond... - 36.5515
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix and water.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the tube pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven as per the directions mentioned on the label.
5) Allow... - 36.81
Dark Chocolate And Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a 15/4 x 10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray; dust with cocoa.
3. Combine cake mix, water, baby food, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.... - 38.4874
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
Fruited Spice Cake
1. Make up, then bake spice-cake mix as package label directs, using 2 9-inch layer-cake pans. Split each layer horizontally, making 4 layers in all.
2. Spread 3 layers with applesauce mixed with lemon juice and mace. Restack layers, with plain layer on top;... - 22.4906
Broiled Party Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Bake in greased and floured 13x9x2-inch pan in 350° oven about 35 minutes.
Combine apricot preserves and lemon juice; stir in coconut and marshmallows.
Spread evenly over top of hot cake.
Broil 3 to 4 inches... - 28.1812
Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cake
Make sponge according to directions on packet, but add sifted cocoa before starting to beat.
Pour mixture into greased swiss roll tin (base measures 25cm x 30cm) bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto rack to cool.
When cake is cold, split cake in... - 44.8512
Sweet Potato Cake
Beat egg in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon colored and fluffy.
Beat in sweet potatoes and cinnamon.
Add cake mix and water alternately in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Beat a minute more.
Pour into wax paper lined or greased... - 32.9374
Combine pudding mix, junior apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, following label directions for pudding.
Separate ladyfingers; spread half of each with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together.
Stand each in the... - 37.6971
Heirloom Fruit Cake
Heirloom Fruitcake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Heirloom Fruitcake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.9798
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Slice angel cake crosswise once.
2. Prepare 1 envelope dream whip using 1/2 c. of the milk.
3. Mix in apricot food and spread over lower half of cake.
4. Prepare second envelope of dream whip, then mix in coffee, cocoa and icing sugar.
5. Place upper half... - 31.2505
Economy Dark Fruit Cake
This ecoconomy dry fruit cake is made with dried fruits like currants,raisins and canned cherries. Baked along with nuts in a batter of sugar, flour, eggs and molasses, the economy fruit cake is flavored with fruit juice and vanilla and lemon extract. It is... - 48.8847
Easy Plum Cake
Sift flour, salt, cloves and cinnamon together.
Com- bine oil, sugar and eggs; beat until blended.
Beat in plums.
Add flour mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Turn batter into greased and floured tube pan or bundt pan.
Bake at 325 cegrees for 1 hour to 1 hour... - 40.3747
Easy Noel Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 6-cup fluted tube pan or 8 1/2 x 3 5/8 x 25/8 incn loaf pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper. (If tube pan isn't flat on bottom, grease very well; dust with flour; tap out.
2. Combine mix with fruit, pecans and raisins in a large bowl;... - 31.7959
Easy Jam Sponge Cake
Line bottom of 9-inch layer-cake pan with buttered waxed paper; sprinkle with flour.
Combine eggs, egg yolk, and sugar in mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer until very thick and creamy.
Sift5 flour and salt together.
Carefully fold into egg mixture.
Add... - 38.8479
Peanut Butter Picnic Cake
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into two greased and floured 8- or 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F., 35-40... - 42.6251
Prepare cake mix according to package directions for two-layer cake.
Split cooled layers into halves, mak- ing 4 layers.
Beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold in strained prunes.
Spread between layers and on top of torte; sprinkle with nuts.
Chill until... - 29.0115
French Vanilla Fruit Delight
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for no-cholesterol recipe.
Arrange apricots on top of cake.
Heat apricot preserves until warm.
Pour over apricot slices and cake.
Refrigerate... - 32.4282
Carrot Cake With Raisins And Nuts
Chop or snip raisins into about thirds; place in a small bowl and sprinkle with bourbon.
Allow to rest until needed.
Beat egg and egg white in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon colored and fluffy.
Beat in carrots.
Stir in bourboned raisins and... - 44.8631
Combine cake mix, mincemeat, nuts, 3 eggs and 1/4 cup water; blend as cake package directs.
Place in greased and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 65 to 70 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Cool for 15 minutes; remove from pan.
Glaze with corn... - 43.5453
Baby Food Plum Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Stir in flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Into a greased bundt pan, pour the batter.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40... - 44.4917
Christmas Fruit Cake
With the festive season here, this Christmas fruitcake is just what I need to ring in the Christmas spirit. Time to put on those mittens and start with baking the Christmas goodies. Try it!! - 46.5478
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8027
Sugar Plum Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
Combine flour and cinnamon; add to egg mixture.
Beat in baby food; stir in nuts.
Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in fluted tube pan.
Bake at 350° for 35-45... - 40.0573
Harvest Fruit Cake
1. In a large kettle, tip in the currants, raisins, figs, almonds, coconut, pecans, citron, orange peel and 1/2 cup sherry to make a uniform mix by mixing with your hands. Let this mixture stand at room temperature covered overnight till... - 47.2983
Holiday Coconut Cake
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl and beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into a well-greased 10 to 12-cup fluted tube pan. Microwave, uncovered at Power Level 5 for 14 to 17 minutes, or until there... - 25.8953
Cherry Fruit Cake
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add cherries, dates, pineapple and pecans.
Toss together until fruits and nuts are coated with flour mixture.
Beat eggs and rum until blended.
Pour over coated fruit and mix... - 46.713
Sour Cream Fruit Cake
1. In medium bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan or tube pan.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. With electric mixer at high speed, beat... - 49.2571
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Quick Crumb Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large bowl, beat margarine and granulated sugar until creamy.
Stir in egg and lemon peel.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Fold a few tablespoons into mixture.
Add... - 44.4805
Unbaked Christmas Cake
Line loaf pan (9x5x3) with 2 strips of foil.
Extend about 3 inches above side of pan.
Place nuts in large mixing bowl; add graham cracker crumbs with raisins, dates, candied fruits and cherries.
In top of double boiler combine marshmallows and remaining... - 42.7879
Applesauce And Walnut Cake
Mix flour, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat sugar, oil and eggs at high speed for 5 minutes.
Alternately blend in flour mixture and applesauce; beat until smooth.
Pour... - 42.3998
Golden Layer Cake
Stir shortening to soften.
Gradually add sugar, and cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with... - 42.8478
Fructose Chocolate Cake
Place fructose in a small blender jar.
Blend on high for 20 seconds. (Fructose will powder.) Combine flour, fructose, cocoa, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add shortening, milk, and vanilla.
Beat on low until... - 42.5006
Rich Chocolate Cake
The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! - 38.3392
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 41.9353
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
Lemon Raspberry Cake
Grease 3 (9-inch) round cakepans; line with wax paper.
Grease and flour wax paper.
Set pans aside.
Beat shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 43.7952
White Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Grease bottom and walls of an 8-inch tube pan, line bottom with wax paper and butter paper as well.
2. Combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel in large bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over fruit; mix... - 49.4738
Dearborn Inn Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; then lightly grease paper.
2. In very large bowl, combine raisins, currants, dates, candied peel, nuts, candied cherries, apple and orange. Sift 1/4 cup flour over mixture;... - 46.2358
Esther's Orange Marmalade Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch round cake pans, line them with parchment paper, then lightly butter and flour the paper, shaking out any excess.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
Sift a second time... - 48.8235
Easy Black Forest Cake
Looking forward to a birthday treat with a cake? Here is an easy recipe for black forest cake that is absolutely delicious. The cake is made with layers of chocolate, whipped cream and cherries, then covered with chocolate shavings. This video is a step by... - 124.51
1. Sift the flour and cornflour together.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the essence and beat.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
5. Fit a star nozzle in a piping bag and fill the bag with the mixture.
6. ... - 46.6359
White Mountain Apricot Torte
Beat eggs with milk and melted shortening in a medium size bowl; stir in pancake mix, then beat just until smooth.
Heat a 7 inch frying pan.
Test temperature by sprinkling on a few drops of water; when drops bounce about, temperature is right.
Pour... - 40.5772
Quick Applesauce Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Blend all ingredients on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out... - 41.2271
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Here is the timesaver counterpart of the best standard peanut butter cookie recipe.
Combine ingredients in order given, blending completely after each addition.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Flatten with a fork on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes at... - 28.7425
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease and line with brown paper a 9 3/4-inch ring mold (9-cup size). Grease paper as well.
2. In large bowl, combine candied fruit, pineapple, cherries, raisins, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, pineapple juice and rum flavoring; mix well.
3.... - 46.6846
Apricot Cake Parfaits
1. Combine mix, apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, for pudding. Cool completely.
2. Separate the ladyfingers; spread half of them with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together. Stand each in the center of a parfait glass; spoon... - 26.1012
Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter an angel food pan and line with a wax paper.
2) In a large bowl, add eggs, condensed milk and mix well. Add in the sifted flour and baking powder.
3) Gently fold in the mincemeat, candied fruit and... - 41.5825
Plum Good Cake
Combine flour, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine eggs, oil, and plum mixture; add to dry ingredients.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour. - 35.9832
Cheese And Pepper Muffins
Cheese And Pepper Muffins has a luscious taste. Cheese And Pepper Muffins get its desired taste from cornmeal mixed in flour, eggs and cheese flavored by red pepper. Cheese And Pepper Muffins is loved by many people around the world. - 37.8016
Easy Noel Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 6-cup fancy tube pan or a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper. (If tube pan is not flat on the bottom, grease very well; dust with flour; tap out any excess.)
2. Prepare mix, adding candied fruits, pecans and raisins... - 31.5509
Grandma S Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan: with heavy brown paper. Start by drawing out a draw a circle 18 inches in diameter, and then cut it out. Set pan in center of circle and then draw around base of pan and the tube. Set the... - 46.9081
Plantation Coconut Cake
Plantation Coconut Cake is a delightful cake that is sure to win your hearts and taste buds!!!! Serve it as dessert for a grand family dinner, they will love it. Don€™t miss out on this Plantation Coconut Cake recipe! - 49.0399
Easy Fruit Cake
1. Grease a tube pan (9-inch). Line the inner base of the pan with parchment paper grease on top again.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and condensed milk .
4. Blend at medium speed... - 44.7353
Fruit Cake Bonbons
In saucepan, combine first 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally till mixture comes to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Reserving 1/2 cup candied fruit, stir in remainder.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Beat in... - 42.4374
Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300F
2. Grease a 5-cup mold by lining it with foil strips and then lightly grease the foil. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and set aside till required.
3. In a large bowl, tip in the nuts, dates, cherries and vanilla... - 45.0872
Apricot Chocolate Custard Cake
Apricot Chocolate Custard Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.7854
Mini Fruit Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease eight tiny angel-cake pans or eight 5-ounce custard cups.
3) In a saucepan, place together butter or margarine, brown sugar, fruit cocktail, raisins, and 1/4 cup of the rum.
4) Place the... - 48.9188
Quick Chocolate Snack Cake
Spray a 9-inch square baking pan or casserole dish with a low-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, mix Egg Beaters, water, and corn syrup.
Add to flour... - 42.1573
Cherry Pecan Pound Cake
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, vanilla, almond extract, salt and ground nutmeg; beat until thoroughly blended.
Stir in flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing just until blended.
Stir in cherries and pecans.
Spread batter... - 45.7476
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
Cherry Fruit Cake
1. Grease two 9x5x3-in. loaf pans; line with aluminum foil, allowing a 2-in. overhang; grease the foil.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add dates, pineapple, maraschino cherries and pecan halves to flour mixture and... - 45.6159
Pound Cake Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease tiered cake pans and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) Dust the pans with flour.
Brandy Apricot Glaze
4) In a saucepan place the apricot preserves and heat until very warm.
5) Mix in... - 41.8656
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 49.2754
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 47.2763
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 50.1462
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom of 8-inch tube pan and line with parchment paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange rind.
4) Over the fruits... - 47.5404
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 48.3832
Coffee Crown Cake
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding sugar over moderate heat. Allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a very large bowl, add moderately hot water and dissolve the yeast completely. Add the cool milk mixture along with the beaten eggs
3. Slowly... - 51.5582
Fresh Lime Froth
1) In a shaker or 1-quart fruit jar mix all ingredients.
2) Shake to blend the ingredients till the mixture is lathered.
3) Pour in individual fruit-juice glasses.
4) Garnish with fresh mint. - 31.899
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
Champagne Fruit Cake
In a large bowl combine nuts, dates, fruits, and peels.
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar till light.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Beat in rum and the 2 tablespoons brandy.
Stir together flour and spices.
Add to... - 45.288
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.7516
Lime Orange Conserve
1) Take out orange peel in quarters.
2) Remove center membrane and seeds. Dice the pulp.
3) Using food chopper coarse blade peel it.
4) In water place the peel and boil. Cook for about 20 minutes till done.
5) Add pulp and juice to the rind.
6) Cook... - 42.5086
Apricot Spice Cake
Combine all ingredients except Powdered Sugar Glaze in a 2-quart mixer bowl.
Beat mixture until well blended.
Pour batter into ungreased 10-inch microwave tube cake pan.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Rotate dish at 2 minute... - 36.0743
Jonquil Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease baking pans, 15x10x1, and line with wax paper ½- inch smaller, grease paper.
3) Lightly grease bottoms of two 9x1 1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
4) In a... - 38.2512
Easy Christmas Cherry Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Line bottom and side with brown paper; grease paper.
4) In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
5)... - 46.9235
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in the large bowl of an electric mixer and beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into a well-greased 10 to 12-cup fluted tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5)... - 29.5568
Plantation Coconut Cake
In a large bowl with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
In greased 10-cup glass or ceramic Bundt dish, pour batter.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 12 1/2 to 14 minutes.
TO HEAT... - 47.556
White Fruit Cake
Prepare Fruit Mixture: In large kettle, combine almonds, raisins, diced citron, 1 jar cherries, the pineapple, and 1/4 cup brandy; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw a... - 40.2579
Apricot Crumble Cake
Combine cream cheese, margarine and granulated sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in eggs and vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients to cream cheese mixture; mix... - 43.4786