- » Cake Glaze
Cake Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cake glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cake glaze recipes.
How To Make A Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake With White Chocolate Glaze
Need wonderful dessert recipe for a special occasion, then this chocolate chip Bundt cake is definitely worth a try. With these simple instructions it should be extremely easy to put together a cake with chocolate chips and eggs. The chef here also shows how... - 139.196
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake With Vanilla Glaze
If you want to have a magical morning this weekend try this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze. It has just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect kind of crumb. And that makes it the best pairing for morning coffees. Try it out watching this... - 130.161
Coffee Cake With Maple Syrup Glaze
One of my absolute favorite things in the world to do is wake up on the weekends and make a delicious breakfast. If you’ve read any of my earlier posts you’ll know that I’m obsessed with breakfast. I have a tie for my favorite meal of the day:... - 126.21
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Pecan Streusel & Maple Glaze
1.Pre-heat oven to 350C.
2.In a large bowl mix the brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and 2 tablespoon butter together to make the streusel mix.
3.In another bowl sift 3/4 cup Flour, baking soda and baking powder and put it... - 126.046
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes With Buttercream Glaze
Make this simple but delicious cake for friends and family in ten minutes. It’s a fun alternative to a difficult birthday cake too and can be completed in twenty minutes. The pancakes can be made at home and then assembled in ten minutes to make the perfect... - 116.457
Sorbet Cake With Chocolate Glaze
What can be more delicious than fruit flavored sorbets packed along with cookie crust and chocolate glaze served for dessert time? Delight your guests with this flavorful delicacy and they are sure going to love you for this awesome treat. Watch how you can... - 115.735
Fruited Muffins With Vanilla Glaze
Twist your regular muffins; try this Fruited Muffins with Vanilla Glaze recipe. These are as simple as the regular muffins but taste twice as good. Take a look at this video for the details. - 101.547
Perfect Holiday Pound Cake With Sugar Glaze Topping
If you are looking for an irresistible, fail proof cake recipe that is just right for any occasion, this is it. Betty whomps up a gorgeous looking delicious pound cake and further sizzles it with a sugar glaze topping. Stream the video recipe to get making... - 95.8494
White Icing For Cake
Who wouldn't love to have a white, creamy cake for birthday, weddings or anniversaries? Betty helps you whip up the perfect frosting that will make for the ideal icing on your cake. Sumptuous and decadent, you will be surprised to know what a doddle it is to... - 92.9657
Blueberry Cheesecake Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Combine cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup sugar and blend in butter.
3) Take a buttered spring form pan and press this mixture evenly over the bottom and sides.
4) Chill thoroughly to prepare the crust.
5) In... - 50.5115
Fig Preserve Cake Glazed With Buttermilk Glaze
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and beat well adding oil.
3. Add eggs, beat well and then add buttermilk and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
4. Stir in preserves and pecans.
5. Grease and flour... - 49.7922
Chocolate Pound Cake With Chocolate Chip Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or a 8-inch Bundt pan.
3. Sift together flour, cocoa and salt.
4. In a bowl add butter and vegetable shortening. Beat for 1 to 2 minutes using an electric mixer at medium... - 49.5247
Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze
Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 46.8175
Spice Cake With Maple Glaze
Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat a 10-cup Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the flour and tap out the excess.
Place the remaining 1 1/2 cups flour in a large bowl.
Add the sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
Mix... - 46.6039
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.3656
Boston Cream Pie With Shiny Chocolate Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Line with grease proof paper and grease an 18cm loose-based cake tin.
3. In a saucepan, heat the milk and cream to scalding point.
4. In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar and flour.
5. Pour in the milk a... - 46.1264
Microwave Chocolate Orange Raisin Cakes With Chocolate Glaze
Make the cake: Line the bottoms of two 1 -cup microwave-safe ramekins with wax paper and fasten a wax paper collar 2 inches high around each ramekin.
In a microwave-safe measuring cup stir together the raisins and the Grand Marnier and microwave the mixture... - 44.9516
Rich Marble Pound Cake With Chocolate Glaze
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease the inside of a 10-inch Bundt pan. Dust the pan with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk... - 44.3872
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Cheesecake With Jelly Glaze
Combine the cream cheese and yogurt and beat until smooth.
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin into the water; let soften for 2 minutes.
Over low heat, stir to dissolve the gelatin.
Remove from the heat and add to cream cheese mixture.
Add the... - 43.9374
Chocolate Glaze Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease generously and flour one 9-inch round layer cake pan at least 1 1/2 inches deep.
Put chocolate in measuring cup and add hot coffee to make 1 cup liquid.
Let stand until chocolate is soft, stir and cool to lukewarm.
Beat egg in... - 43.6887
Chocolate Dump Cake With Sugar Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour one 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the shortening; mix in with your hands.
3. Add the buttermilk;... - 43.005
Applesauce Raisin Cake With Lemon Glaze
Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together sugar and butter until mixture is light in colour.
Beat in applesauce, lemon rind, and vanilla.
Sprinkle flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and raisins over applesauce mixture and... - 42.7837
Sour Cream Almond Cake With Almond Glaze
Cream together almond paste, butter and sugar until mixture is light.
Beat in eggs until blended.
Beat in sour cream and almond extract.
Stir together and add remaining ingredients and beat until blended.
Do not overbeat.
Spread batter into a greased 10-inch... - 41.1783
Savory Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs.
2. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and the butter and press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake five minutes. Cool.
3. Press the... - 40.4849
Penuche Glaze Chocolate Zucchini Cake
This Chocolate Zucchini Cake is my alltime favorite ! Try this penuche glazed chocolaty squash cake for your dessert tonight. Tell me if you like this Chocolate Zucchini Cake. - 39.5252
Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with one-quarter cup of the sugar and the butter and press onto the bottom of... - 37.2935
Poppy Seed Orange Or Lemon Cake With Glaze
Beat together oil, orange, milk, sour cream, eggs and sugar until blended.
Stir together flour, baking powder and poppy seed and beat until dry ingredients are nicely blended.
Do not overbeat.
Spread batter evenly into a 10 inch tube pan and bake at 350Â°... - 36.0735
Walnut Cake With Cinnamon Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a 10-cup Bundt pan. Spread the walnut halves in a pie plate and toast for about 8 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon,... - 34.3751
1. Wash and hull the strawberries. Crush enough berries to make one-half cup.
2. Boil the crushed berries, sugar, water and cornstarch two minutes, stirring. Add the butter. Strain and cool.
3. Arrange the whole berries over the top of the cheesecake and pour... - 31.4273
California Cake Glaze
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly mix to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Use the glaze to spread over the baked cake. - 28.536
Midnight Chocolate Glaze
In heavy saucepan, melt Chocolate Chips with coffee, or microwave 2-3 minutes on Medium, stirring until very smooth.
Mix in butter, a tablespoon at a time, stirring until smooth.
Spread over Millionaire Chocolate Truffle Cake or other rich... - 28.2426
Orange Glaze For Carrot Cake
Place sugar, peel, cornstarch and juice in saucepan.
Stir well and add lemon juice, butter and salt.
Cook until thick and glossy 3 to 5 minutes.
Let cool and spread on cake. - 28.2085
I finally figured out an interesting and good recipe for Cake Glaze and turns out...It is an effortless Side Dish!!! - 27.0439
Triple Fudge Bundt Cake With Glaze
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Reserve 1/4 cup batter to make 2 cup cakes.
Pour remaining batter into bundt cake dish.
Microwave 25 to 30 minutes on '4', or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, rotating dish twice during... - 27.0185
Deluxe Pound Cake Glaze
1) In a pan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) With a brush, spread on hot cake in the pan, as desired. - 26.1005
pineapple glaze is a sweet and sticky glaze made with pineaple juice and corn syrup. The pineapple glaze is a hot glaze which is to be used immediately and goes best with fruit cakes. - 25.4797
Easy Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, tip in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes till done. This will make ¼ cup.
2. Serve as a glaze on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or as a dipping sauce. - 25.032
Fruit Cake Glaze
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until syrup spins a fine thread (300 degrees on candy thermometer).
Brush hot syrup over cooked fruitcakes.
Let dry until tacky, then arrange candied cherries, citron and pineapple in... - 23.6085
Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
2. This makes 1/3 cup that can be served as a frosting, sauce or a glaze. - 22.517
French Apricot Glaze For Fruit Cake
1. Combine the apricot pureee and corn syrup in a saucepan and cook until boiling; then boil rapidly 2 or 3 minutes until the mixture is clear. Remove from the heat and use immediately, applying to the fruit cake with a pastry brush.
2. Decorate the fruit... - 21.9543
Lemon Cake Glaze
Lemon Cake Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Lemon Cake Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 20.4471
Blend and drizzle over cakes and cookies as they come out of the oven or brush on with pastry brush to coat more evenly.
You may want to use a fork first to poke holes in the pastry to help the glaze penetrate. - 19.9273
Cake Glaze Recipes By Category