- » Cake Frosting
Cake Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cake frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cake frosting recipes.
Ale-8 One Cake Frosting
Just like the one cake, even the frosting fro this Kentucky special cake is unique. Betty whomps up a delectable frosting using custard made of eggs, butter, sugar, flour, crushed pineapple, and coconut. It is just perfect to dress up an Ale-8-One Cake.... - 89.6452
Simple Eggless Cake Frosting
This basic Eggless Cake Frosting from Bhavna's kitchen is guaranteed to stop you from buying those not so satisfactory ready-made frostings. The good news is that this frosting can be made under 20 minutes. Once you learn this recipe, there is no turning... - 86.3013
White Cake With Seven Minute Frosting
White cake with seven minute frosting is a vanilla almond flavored cake. Made with a simple cake batter of eggs, flour, sugar and milk, the white cake is baked in the oven. Finished with a cooked vanilla frosting, it is delicious and dreamy! - 47.5509
Spice Cake With Coffee Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch round cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves... - 46.9771
Pecan Spice Cake With Browned Butter Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9-inch square baking pans.
Combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, lemon peel and spices in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened.
Beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl... - 45.4709
Spice Cake With Praline Frosting
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add the sugars, creaming until fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating only until... - 42.8397
White Cake With Double Frosting
Combine butter, flour, baking powder, 1 cup sugar, milk, and vanilla.
Beat for 2 minutes with electric beater at medium speed.
Beat egg whites to a froth.
Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff.
Add to butter mixture and beat for 1... - 41.1915
Lane Cake Frosting
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cooked eggs, green pepper, onion, garlic, butter or margarine, pimiento, chilli sauce, salt, pepper and American cheese.
3.Take the buns and dig the lower half of each.
4.Take the... - 41.0894
Tomato-soup Spice Cake With Cream-cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nut- meg.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, cream 1 cup butter until light.
Gradually beat in brown sugar until light.
Add... - 39.5065
Devil's Food Cake Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix sugar and flour.
2) Add beaten eggs and milk to this.
3) Continue to add dates and butter.
4) Cook this mix, until thick.
5) Finally, add vanilla and nuts.
6) Cool the frosting and spread on cake, as desired. - 38.8914
Wedding Cake Frosting
1) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, and beat until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
3) Stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla in... - 38.4209
Old Timey Devil's Food Cake Frosting
1) In a pan, boil cream, milk, butter, sugar and salt until a candy thermometer registers 234 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place the chocolate pieces and pour the hot mixture over it.
3) Cool well.
4) To this, add vanilla.
5) Beat the mix until... - 37.6756
Castle Cake Frosting
1) In large bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
2) Stir in sugar, alternately with corn syrup and milk.
3) While still beating add in vanilla and salt.
4) Carry on beating until frosting is thick and smooth.
5) In a small bowl place 1 cup of... - 36.9848
Chocolate Long Cake Frosting
1) In a pan, melt oleo.
2) To this, add cocoa and milk.
3) Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
4) Now, add sugar and heat until dissolved.
5) To this mix, add vanilla.
6) Spread the frosting over hot cake and sprinkle with chopped nuts,... - 36.7072
Caramel Cake Frosting
1. In a heavy saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
2. Stir in sugar and milk.
3. Cook and stir mixture over medium heat until candy thermometer registers 234°.
4. Take off from heat.
5. Add vanilla but do not stir.
6. Let stand for 10 minutes until... - 36.109
Blackberry Jam Cake Frosting
1) In a pan, combine all the ingredients, except pecans.
2) Cook until the mixture forms a soft ball in water or till a candy thermometer registers 234 degrees.
3) Remove from heat and beat until creamy. Do not overcook icing.
4) Now, add... - 33.5526
Banana Cake Frosting
1) In a mixer, blend cream cheese and sugar.
2) If the mixture is very stiff, add milk.
3) To the mix, add vanilla.
4) You can use this to frost partially cooled layers of cake and sprinkle each layer with pecans. - 31.0991
White Cake With Magic Frosting
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Spoon batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan and bake according to package directions.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread over hot cake.
Broil slowly until bubbly. - 30.0707
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until the mixture is smooth and spreadable. - 28.0398
Layer Cake Frosting
Be sure both cake and frosting are cool.
Brush off all loose crumbs with a pastry brush; trim off any ragged edges with kitchen scissors.
Select a cake plate or tray that will set off the cake to the best advantage.
It should be flat and at least 2 to 3... - 26.8691
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until mixture is... - 26.6981
Flop Cake Frosting
Flop Cake Frosting is an amazingly delicious dessert which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 25.3286
Strawberry Cake Frosting
Mix pudding and milk.
Beat whipping cream with flavoring until stiff.
Fold pudding mixture and whipped cream mixture together.
Refrigerate. - 24.8074
Mandarin Cake Frosting
Mandarin Cake Frosting is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Cake Frosting; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 21.949
Oatmeal Cake Frosting
Boil for one minute.
Add powdered sugar to desired consistency.
Spread hot. - 20.7206
Lemon Cake Frosting
This will be runny, pour over cake just after it comes from the oven.
Cut in squares. - 17.0298
Cake Frosting Recipes By Category