- » Cajun Turkey Breast
Cajun Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun turkey breast recipes.
Deep Fried Cajun Turkey
If you have never tasted Deep Fried Cajun Turkey, you are missing on something really nice. Watch this video and learn how to do a fried turkey the easy way and also the equipments required to do it. - 98.6374
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 109.601
Cajun Red Beans And Rice
Cajun Red Beans And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cajun Red Beans And Rice is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.8502
Cajun Chicken Stock
Whether you are preparing gumbos, stews, sauces, soups, or dressings at home, you need glassful of chicken stock to amp up its flavor and taste. Beryl Stokes shares with us her recipe on how to make Cajun styled chicken stock at home that can be frozen and... - 103.016
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic.... - 40.9804
If you and your family are tired of the regular cutlets you make at home and you feel it is about high time you tried something different, gypsy cutlets might be the one for you. There is none so exciting as these gypsy cutlets. Check it out! - 31.2967
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Quick-and-easy Turkey Burgers
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each portion into a '/2-inch-thick patty. Combine teriyaki sauce and water in a small bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 26.9427
Fried Whole Turkey
Here is a mind blowing video that uses special kind of equipments for deep frying a whole marinated turkey. The video is extremely impressive and a great recipe of a special occasion. Try out this fantastic recipe but surely with all the special equipments it... - 107.729
Tarragon And Wine Turkey Sausage
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the casing.
Marinate the sausage in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
Push the mixture through a sausage grinder with 1/4-inch diameter holes, stuffing the meat directly into the casing.
Cook the same as any... - 36.4358
Jumbled Turkey Jambalaya
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sausage in batches, and cook until golden brown.
2. Reduce heat, and in the same saucepan add onion, celery, garlic, and green pepper. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until they... - 122.775
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159