- » Cajun Steak
Cajun Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun steak recipes.
Cajun Style Blackened Steak
1) Pare the cucumber, slice lengthwise, and deseed.
2) Thin slice it crosswise.
3) Into a medium bowl,put the slices.
4) Make 2 halves of the bell pepper and remove seeds, and slice into strips.
5) Pare and mince the garlic.
6) Dice the... - 45.8361
Cajun Spiced Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, coriander, chilli, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
2. To make spice mixture, combine paprika, black peppercorns, thyme, oregano and chilli powder.... - 35.4896
Cajun Tuna Steaks With Red Pepper Cream
1. Combine the paprika, cumin, cayenne, sugar, and 3/4 teaspoon of salt on a sheet of wax paper. Dredge the tuna steaks in the mixture until each is well coated.
2. Heat the oil in a ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the tuna... - 31.1131
Cajun Style Rubbed Steaks
In small bowl, blend steak sauce and margarine; set aside.
In another small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder and peppers. Brush both sides of steaks with reserved steak sauce mixture, then sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Grill steaks over... - 28.5948
You May Also Like!
Cajun Grilled Steak With Okra
If you have an aversion to okra cause are worried about okra slime, all you have to do is grill it this way. It’s nice and crunchy and goes so wonderfully well with grilled steaks. So the next time you fire up your barbecue grill for 4th of July or for a... - 87.8357
Mccormick's Cajun Aioli For Steak Or Chicken
1. In a mixing bowl put mayonnaise, McCormick Cajun Seasoning and orange juice and mix well.
2. With the help of a brush apply this on both sides of the steak.
3. Grill over a medium high grill for 5 to 6 minutes on both sides.
4. Serve with... - 31.8473
Ham Steak With Cajun Green Beans
1. Combine paprika and thyme; sprinkle evenly over both sides of ham. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
2. Meanwhile, fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with... - 27.2051
Grilled Porterhouse Steak
Delve into the unusual Porterhouse steak brought to you by cajun speacilist chef Beryl Stokes. The tantalizing aroma of steak combined with potatoes and seasoning would just capture your senses . Try this different recipe and get grilled to it forever. - 100.799
Cajun Style Alaska Salmon
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Alaska salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of... - 26.4388
Cajun Seasoned Beef Jerky
For those wanting to make something using their dehydrating machine then this is one easy recipe to try out! Watch the video for more on this two seasoning strips of beef using the dehydration method! - 95.9407
Cajun Pork Po' Boys & Homemade Fast Food French Fries
i'm sharing my recipe for cajun style pork po' boys, and I'm also showing how to make fast food style french fries that are so close in flavor that you will be shocked and pleased. For a full recipe of my cajun pork po' boys, please visit... - 0
Cajun Style Cod
1. Pat the fish dry on kitchen paper. Mix together the yogurt and lime or lemon juice and brush lightly over both sides of the fish.
2. Mix together the crushed garlic, spices and herbs. Coat both sides of the fish with the seasoning mix, rubbing in well.
3.... - 36.4362
Cajun Style White Beans
Cajun style white beans aren’t just one of the easiest dinners around, but also the tastiest too. Beryl Stokes tells you how can whomp up this easy bean casserole at home using white beans and Andouille sausage. Hearty and hot, this dish is likely to get... - 103.956
Cajun Steak Recipes By Category