- » Cajun Sausage
Cajun Sausage Recipes
Cajun sausage is a popular dish that consists of sausages cooked in Cajun sauce. All that needs to be done is to sauté the sausages and cook them in Cajun sauce for 8 to 10 minutes and Cajun sausage is ready to be ... More »
Lala Cooks - Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
Are you looking for a special recipe for holidays? Try this delicious Chef's Special Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect for thanksgiving. Watch it now. - 142.848
Cajun Steamed Rice
For the Cajun Kitchen, here's bringing to you a rice dish with some sausage pieces cooked! A flavorful and rich rice dish being shown by Chef David! See the video for more. - 109.258
Red Beans And Rice With Andouille Sausage
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, red beans and rice with Andouille sausage could be your for the taking. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Cajun style food by Beryl Stokes is indeed a sure-fire way to heat up things on... - 104.587
Spicy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a meaty, super healthy one-pot recipe good enough to feed a huge crowd, this is it. In this video, betty demonstrates how to whomp up this new Orleans favorite, but tweaks up the dish in her own unique way. Follow the recipe and whomp... - 101.008
Cajun Style Andouille Sausage And Chicken Gumbo
If you have an aversion to okra and think that the word “gumbo” equals to “okra” then watch this recipe to get over your dislike for this classic, comforting Cajun stew. Chef John prepares the traditional gumbo without any okra, especially for those... - 100.376
Cajun Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a Cajun style comfort good, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Beryl Stokes shares with us her own recipe for this hearty, smoky, savory Creole classic treat, slimmed down using chicken strips and sausages. A tasty,... - 97.1531
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 88.8423
Spicy Cajun Corn Soup
1. Heat a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven with oil over medium heat until hot.
2. Take a measuring cup and lightly spoon in the flour into it; level off. Gradually add flour, blending well with wire whisk. Cook flour 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
3.... - 42.3005
Cajun Red Bean And Sausage Casserole
Place beans in large, heavy Dutch oven.
Add water to level 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Add salt pork, bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour or... - 36.8653
Cajun Sausage And Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over rice or as a thick zesty soup. - 31.0389
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add kielbasa, chicken broth, tomatoes, rice and Cajun seasoning; mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes,... - 30.1106
Cajun Sausage Recipes By Category