- » Cajun Sauce
Cajun Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun sauce recipes.
Cajun Chicken Pieces With Apricot Sauce
Preparing Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, against low heat, cook the preserves, mustard, and stock together, use should be stirring constantly until the preserves get completely melted.
2. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
3.... - 47.325
Oven Fried Catfish With Cajun Style Sauce
1. To make the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
5.... - 46.0342
Bob Lyon's Cajun Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the spices and beet in a large stockpot.
2) Keep the mixture aside.
3) Fry the onion and bacon till the bacon is crisp and the onion has turned golden.
4) Drain off all the bacon fat.
5) To the stock-pot, add the bacon bits.
6) Add... - 43.8834
Versatile Cajun Sauce
? Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and vegetables; cook 7 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
? Mix in flour and cook 7 minutes over low heat to brown flour.
? Pour in beef stock and whisk to incorporate. Add all seasonings and... - 32.5714
You May Also Like!
Cajun Mayonnaise - Part 2 Of Cajun Burger
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to make the Cajun sauce. This sauce will add flavor to the burger and give it a real Cajun feel, even when you are making it at home with everyday ingredients. - 108.203
Easy Cajun Trinity
Want to make a vegetarian delight and break the monotony of having same bland curry again? Try Cajun Trinity with the combination of bell pepper, celery and parsley to enrich stew, gumbo or etoufee. Create something very different and take the way of healthy... - 95.6832
From the kitchens of Beryl Stokes comes the Cajun special Spaghetti. This plateful delicacy is easy to prepare using simple ingredients from the kitchen. Try this classic non vegetarian version and impress all. - 101.999
Easy Cajun Roux
One of the great tips to thicken gravy, soup and stew is to prepare roux before you start off. This would take hardly few minutes to make with butter and flour but would do a world of goodness to your dishes . - 100.382
Cajun Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make spice mix, place garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat. Shake off excess spice mix and cook, turning frequently, on lightly oiled... - 36.0856
Shrimp And Grits In Spicy Cajun Sauce
Great way to start your day. Watch this video to prepare shrimp and grits in Cajun sauce. The real twist in this recipe is the seasoning. The flavor in the Cajun sauce is added with paprika, creole, red pepper and garlic powder. It comes out heavenly. Enjoy... - 109.5
Cajun Burgers With Bayou Sauce
Bayou Sauce: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate until serving time or up to 3 days.
In bowl, mix together beef, green pepper, garlic, cumin, oregano, thyme, lemon rind, hot pepper sauce and salt;... - 35.7251
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Cajun Sauce Recipes By Category