- » Cajun Salmon
Cajun Salmon Recipes
Cajun Salmon, as the name suggests, is salmon that has been cooked in Cajun sauce. The main ingredients used are cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, celery, onions, bell pepper, butter and garlic along with ... More »
Salmon Stuffed Trout: Cajun Siwle
Rinse trout and rub with lemon juice and pepper.
Place on oiled baking sheet Mix filling ingredients to desired taste.
Divide evenly between trout.
Place covered in a 425 degrees F oven and bake 15 - 20 minutes.
(Ten minutes an inch is the rule of thumb for... - 33.4767
In small bowl, combine all spices and rub mixture into both sides of fish.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then reduce to appropriate cook setting.
Grill fish 10 to 20 minutes, or until it flakes easily; turn after half the cooking time. - 30.4286
Blackened Cajun Salmon With Lime Aioli
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the Cajun seasoning on a plate and use to dust the salmon fillets, shaking off any excess. Heat an ovenproof frying pan. Add half the oil and sear the salmon, skin-side down, for 30 sees, then turn over and cook for... - 26.9233
Cajun Style Alaska Salmon
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Alaska salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of... - 26.4388
You May Also Like!
Grilled Salmon And Dill
Get creative when you are out on the grill next time. Try out this Grilled Salmon and Dill recipe. This fresh fish with fresh herbs is definitely going to bowl over all the fish lovers. Watch this video to learn this dish. - 108.266
Blackened Italian Salmon For 2 People
Saute peppers and onion in olive oil.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Cook 3/4 done.
Add splash of wine.
Finish cooking until peppers are soft but not mushy.
Roll salmon filet or steak in Cajun Spice and place on hot black cast-iron skillet.
Put on... - 36.347
Blackened Alaska Salmon Po Boy Sandwich
Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Mix mayonnaise with 1-2 teaspoons of Cajun spice. Taste, add salt, pepper or more Cajun spice as necessary; hold aside.
Lightly oil both sides of the Alaska salmon steaks/fillets and sprinkle with... - 31.8812
Blackened Citrus Salmon Tacos
1) Coat the salmon with the Cajun seasoning on both sides.
2) Into a frying pan, pour the oil and heat it over high heat till it is almost smoking.
3) Put the salmon, skin side up, in the pan and cook for about 7 minutes, till it has blackened.
4) Flip... - 105.982
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Homemade Smoked Salmon
1.In a mixing bowl, place the salmon, add remaining ingredients over the salmon and let it marinate for 2 hours.
2.Now place the piece of salmon on the grill and let it cook for 2 hours. Flip it over in 1 hour.
3.Serve hot with... - 98.7726
Baked Salmon With Dill Sauce
Fish like Salmon are good when served with interesting sauces. Check out the video showing how to bake Salmon fillet and serve with flavorful and seasoned dill sauce. Good for a casual dinner with friends with drinks! - 115.027
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
How To Use Tilapia Fish Fillets
You can now cook tasty, spicy panfried tilapia fish fillets easily at your home. There are two styles of telapia preparation shown here - a quick panfried served with stirfried veges and rice and another is a baked Telapia fish. So as per your health... - 71.2434
Puerto Rican Rice And Beans
1. Boil water in a sauce pan and add in rice. Cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil and sauté salmon, onion, shallots, green bell pepper and garlic.
3. Add in tomato sauce, adobo seasoning, Cajun seasoning,... - 106.395
Cajun Salmon Recipes By Category