- » Cajun Salad
Cajun Salad Recipes
Cajun salad refers to any salad variant which is typical to Cajun cuisine. The salads are the centerfold of Cajun cuisine and almost all ingredients like fruits, vegetables, and meats are used for making the salad. ... More »
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 106.579
Cajun Pork With Pasta Salad
1) Cut the pork into 1/4-inch slices.
2) Coat the pork with Cajun Spice rub and keep aside.
3) Take a medium skillet and spray with cooking spray.
4) Heat skillet over medium heat and stir in pork until all sides are browned equally.
5)... - 45.5066
Cajun Chicken Salad
Cajun Chicken Salad has a nourishing taste. The white wine with pepper gives the Cajun Chicken Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 40.9147
Cajun Chicken And Rice Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups lightly salted water to a boil. Add rice, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook about 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl,... - 31.4153
You May Also Like!
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 117.489
Cajun Turkey Salad
Combine Cajun spices.
Cook turkey over medium-high heat, brushing with Cajun spice mix as you grill.
Grill about 1 minute on each side.
Remove turkey from grill, dice, and place in bowl.
Combine walnuts, onion, yogurt, and mayonnaise and toss... - 35.2661
Grilled Cajun Flavored Shrimps & Salad
The patent style of cooking generally is recipes borrowed from our granny's and mom. This makes these recipes from Bale Dave very interesting because they are experimental and combined with ingredients to suit everyone's taste. Shrimps rubbed with Cajun and... - 68.2616
Grilled Cajun Flavored Shrimps With Tic Tac Toe Salad
If you love shrimps, you are totally going to love this recipe. Chef Bhal Dave grills juicy, tender prawns and serves them with bread toasts. An easy, effortless way to satiate your stomach on especially hungry days. - 70.5924
Cajun Catfish Salad
1) In a fish poacher or large skillet, add water, lemon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the catfish.
4) Cover with a lid and simmer the water for 20 minutes by reducing heat, until catfish flakes easily when tested... - 47.6839
Cajun Spiced Shrimp And Corn Salad
1. Pickle the onion: In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil with the salt, sugar and pepper. Cook over high heat until the salt and sugar dissolve, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the onion slices, and let the onion pickle at room... - 32.798
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 90.4702
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 50.0074
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 64.4968
Thaw frozen fish.
Clean, wash, and dry fish.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
Brush fish inside and out with sauce.
Place in well-greased baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Brush with remaining sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Bake... - 35.7847
Cajun Salad Recipes By Category