- » Cajun Red Soup
Cajun Red Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun red soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun red soup recipes.
Cajun Christmas Gumbo
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken thighs in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Dutch oven.
Add onion and bell pepper; cook over medium-low heat 10... - 44.2563
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat oil and saute the onions on medium flame for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn a light golden brown, add in green pepper, celery and garlic. Continue to saute for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the chicken stock, tomatoes, bay... - 43.5826
Spicy Cajun Corn Soup
1. Heat a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven with oil over medium heat until hot.
2. Take a measuring cup and lightly spoon in the flour into it; level off. Gradually add flour, blending well with wire whisk. Cook flour 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
3.... - 42.3005
1) In the food processor, blend 2 cups of vegetable juice cocktail, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup tomato, sugar, red wine, olive oil, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add in the processed vegetables to the remainder of the vegetable cocktail and cucumbers and... - 44.9553
Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
In a large heavy pot, melt butter and add okra.
Cook okra over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
This should get rid of the ropy texture of the okra.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In another black iron pot or skillet, heat oil and flour to... - 44.4098
Place broiler-fryer in a Dutch oven; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Remove chicken, reserving 9 cups broth.
Bone and chop chicken.
Combine flour and oil in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,... - 42.7796