- » Cajun Pork Roast
Cajun Pork Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun pork roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun pork roast recipes.
Cajun Pork Roast
Combine all seasonings and rub well over all surfaces of roast. Place roast in shallow pan and roast in 350ºF oven for about an hour, until internal temperature is 155 - 160ºF. Remove from oven, let rest 5 - 10 minutes before slicing. - 29.0817
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 125.478
Cajun Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat margarine and oil; add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in seasonings; set aside to cool.
3. Using sharp paring knife, make four... - 36.5406
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 98.1535
Stuffed Pork Roast
The stuffed pork roast is made with boneless pork loin roast. Prepared with a stuffing mix of onions and green pepper, seasoned and flavored with garlic and red pepper, the stuffed pork roast is cooked in the oven and can be served with vegetables and mashed... - 42.4602
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.2931
While most associate boudin with quick stops on the road from Texas to Louisiana, found at gas stations. If you’re not familiar with it, is a sausage that’s stuffed with pork, liver, rice, and a host of aromatics and spices. It’s what fuels road trips... - 96.1262
Boudin Stuffed Pork Loins
1. Remove the sausage casing and crumble the sausage meat.
2. Season the pork lion with the bbq rub and spread the sausage meat evenly on it.
3. Roll the pork lion and seal the ends with toothpicks.
4. Season the rolled pork lion with the rub... - 109.601