- » Cajun Jambalaya Rice
Cajun Jambalaya Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun jambalaya rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun jambalaya rice recipes.
Cajun Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a Cajun style comfort good, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Beryl Stokes shares with us her own recipe for this hearty, smoky, savory Creole classic treat, slimmed down using chicken strips and sausages. A tasty,... - 100.384
Jambalaya Stir Fry On Cajun Rice
1. Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add rice, bouillon granules, tomatoes and their liquid, celery and bay leaf. Return to a boil; reduce heat and cover tightly. Simmer 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat large... - 37.5081
You May Also Like!
A nice cajun treat for those just starting their journey into the cajun culinary field - 39.2119
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
If you love Southern Louisiana traditional foods, then you must be watching this video on Shrimp and Ham Jambalaya. On popular demand from viewers, Scott has come up with this recipe video. When you have to serve your guests with something delicious and... - 139.388
Creole Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
For those of you who didn’t know the difference between Creole and Cajun jambalaya, the former contains tomatoes, unlike the later. This recipe of Chef John’ is a classic, New Orleans' Creole jambalaya, the successor of the Spanish paella. He uses brown... - 151.022
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a large saucepan combine water and crab boil seasoning.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer mixture for 15 minutes.
Add the fresh or frozen shrimp in shells.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat... - 41.8069
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add kielbasa, chicken broth, tomatoes, rice and Cajun seasoning; mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes,... - 30.5535
1. In a heavy saucepan over medium heat melt shortening, stir in next three ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
2. Add remaining ingredients except rice and let it boil.
3. Press rice into liquid, cover and simmer at 200... - 39.1523
In large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 1 Tb (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat. Add Italian sausages; cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Remove; set aside.
Increase heat to medium. Add pork; cook 3 to 5... - 34.391
Spicy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a meaty, super healthy one-pot recipe good enough to feed a huge crowd, this is it. In this video, betty demonstrates how to whomp up this new Orleans favorite, but tweaks up the dish in her own unique way. Follow the recipe and whomp... - 103.87