- » Cajun Fish Fillet
Cajun Fish Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun fish fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun fish fillet recipes.
Blackened Snapper With Red Onion Salsa
Prepare Cajun Seasoning Mix and Red Onion Salsa; set aside.
Rinse red snapper and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning Mix.
Heat large, heavy skillet over high heat until very hot.
Add butter and swirl skillet to coat bottom.
When butter... - 29.8888
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 109.896
Heat iron skillet directly over medium-hot Match charcoal briquets at least 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except fish.
Brush fillets with butter; sprinkle seasoning mix evenly on both sides... - 38.042
This cajun fish is a red snapper recipe cooked in a skillet. Cooked with spices like paprika, garlic and a three pepper medley, the cajun fish is herbed with thyme and oregano for flavor. Brushed with butter it is finished when the fish is done and served... - 38.7832
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 62.0715
Cajun Fish And Savory Cheese Grits
Fish and grits - a Southern style food delicacy. This amazing video shows how to prepare fish with Cajun seasoning and cheesy grits. When served together, it brings in a great taste. The fish is grilled to perfection making it indeed a very mouth-watering... - 119.81
Cajun Blackened Fish
1. Brush each fish fillet liberally with melted butter.
2. Combine spice mix, paprika and chili powder and using your hands, rub spice mixture evenly over fillets.
3. Heat a large cast iron frying pan over a high heat until very hot. Add fish fillets and cook... - 29.3428
Spicy Cajun-style Blackened Fish.
Most folks associate blackened with redfish, but other fish blacken just as well, such as white fish, catfish, or salmon. There is only one word to describe this fish fillet dish, “ Super easy”. It is so quick and easy that thawing out the fish takes more... - 125.606
Cajun Fish Wraps
Barry shows you how to make some super delicious Cajun fish wraps. - 0
Cajun-Style Haddock is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cajun-Style Haddock; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 43.914
Cajun Redfish Roulades
Thaw fish and seafood, if frozen.
Place fillets between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound lightly to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook the mushrooms, shallots or green... - 43.5809
Cajun Orange Roughy
Combine chilli powder, salt, oregano, thyme and paprika in small bowl.
Brush fish all over with butter-coat with spice mixture.
Cook fish, in batches, in heated oiled grill pan (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Keep... - 46.8974
Stuffed Pompano With Crab And Clam Cake Dressing
1. Fillet one pompano by making an insertion in the middle and splitting the fish leaving the skin and bones intact and the second pompano make an insertion on the sides and make a insertion again leaving the skin and bones intact.
2. Preheat... - 0
Oven Fried Catfish With Cajun Style Sauce
1. To make the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
5.... - 46.0342
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.9097
Cajun Spiced Catfish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush fish with margarine mixture.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 34.6402
Cajun Catfish With Fruit Salsa
Brush both sides of the fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 inch from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. - 28.4977
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a small plastic bag, mix the paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.Sjhake well and pour onto a plate.
Piress the fillets into the rub and... - 31.1223
Cajun Style Alaska Salmon
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Alaska salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of... - 26.4388
How To Use Tilapia Fish Fillets
You can now cook tasty, spicy panfried tilapia fish fillets easily at your home. There are two styles of telapia preparation shown here - a quick panfried served with stirfried veges and rice and another is a baked Telapia fish. So as per your health... - 71.2434
Sapodeaux's Texas Fish Tacos
These are not regular Fish Tacos! These are fish tacos with a twist. Batter fried fresh whiting fillets are encased in soft tortillas and topped with a spicy, tangy sour cream sauce, a combination that will give these tacos five star rating in your household.... - 116.716
In small bowl, combine all spices and rub mixture into both sides of fish.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then reduce to appropriate cook setting.
Grill fish 10 to 20 minutes, or until it flakes easily; turn after half the cooking time. - 30.4286
Cajun Style Cod
1. In a mortar, add garlic, salt and all the herbs and spices; grind with the pestle until smooth; add it to a shallow dish
2. In another such dish, add molten butter and dip pieces of fish into it
3. Dust with spiced flour and place it in an oiled... - 40.5584
Fried Cajun Catfish
Catfish is readily available and is not expensive. I buy mine at the Asian market and cook it in a variety of ways. Frying it is a great way to cook it. Check out this recipe with cornmeal and Cajun seasoning. I did not add salt to it but feel free to do so... - 118.413
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Sapo's Homemade Pompanadas
1. Wash and fine chop the green pepper, onion and celery and keep it aside.
2. Cut the pompanos fillet into small pieces and keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree, before making the pompanadas.
4. In pan melt butter add flour... - 0
Blackened Trout Fillets
Chef John Longo shows how to prepare Blackened trout with homefries. It is an extremely easy but yummy recipe. John shares the secret to make blackened trouts in the video. Watch the video and learn..... - 32.7088
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a small bowl combine onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, red pepper, black pepper, thyme, and salt.
Heat a 12 inch iron skillet or heavy aluminum skillet over high heat.
Meanwhile, brush fillets with some of the melted butter... - 43.8689
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut the fillets into 1 inch pieces.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir about 10 minutes more or till... - 43.3978
Pan Fried Catfish
This pan fried catfish recipe is prepared with catfish fillets coated in flour seasoned with salt and peppers. Cooked in melted shortening, the panfried catfish may be served with lemon wedges and tartar sauce. - 43.8552
Fried Catfish And Buttermilk Hushpuppies
On popular demand, Chef Scott has come up with this video showing his Fried Catfish and Buttermilk Hushpuppies. If you love seafood and have access to fresh catfish then this recipe is for you. Before you shows the cooking method, the ingredients and its... - 98.11
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 35.0686
A nice cajun treat for those just starting their journey into the cajun culinary field - 37.4793
Tasty Tilapia Fish Biryani
Tilapia Fish Biryani have always been your favorite but maybe you've never tried it at home. Now you can enjoy this as your main course anytime you want. Bhal Dave helps you to make Tilapia Fish Biryani for your family and friends to enjoy. - 97.7657
Blackened Fish With Salsa Verde
1. Sprinkle fish on both sides with seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the fillets and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until just opaque, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Transfer to plates.... - 26.2866
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
In shallow bowl, combine seasoning ingredients.
Place cast-iron skillet on cooking grate over campfire.
When drop of water flicked onto skillet dances across it, skillet is hot.
Dredge... - 39.7145
Baked Fish And Chips
This Baked Fish and Chips is a great way to eat this classic. It is a delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare weeknight dinner, that is light on the belly. Get the exact recipe from this video and give it a go. Bon Appétit! - 117.111
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish. Dredge catfish fillets in cornmeal mixture.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add catfish fillets, and cook 5 minutes on each side or... - 30.7586
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. In a pie plate or a shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour and Cajun seasoning
2. Add the catfish fillets into the cornmeal mixture and dredge it
3. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and melt some butter in it
4. Add the catfish fillet and... - 45.8092
Caiun Catfish Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil paper and spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In another small bowl, mix the coleslaw mix and the dressing and set aside to chill
4. In a shallow dish, mix the corn... - 46.6846
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 109.133
Bayou Blackened Catfish
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine yogurt, green onion, and salt. Refrigerate sauce, covered.
2. Heat cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet over medium heat until very hot, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Coat fish fillets on both sides with spice mix.
4. Add oil to... - 33.9553
Orange Roughy And Orzo Salad
1. Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; place in large bowl.
2. Combine olive oil, vinegar, tarragon, salt and white pepper in small bowl; toss with orzo. Top with carrots and bell pepper; refrigerate.
3. Mix cornmeal and Cajun seasoning in... - 36.8474
Bouillabaisse is a tradition fish soup. Bouillabaisse gets its taste from fish mixed with tomatoes and flavored with sherry. Bouillabaisse is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 44.1191
Blackened Mahi Mahi
I blackened two Mahi Mahi fillets with Cajun seasoning and topped it with a Creamy Creole sauce. - 88.2932
Blackened Alaska Salmon Po Boy Sandwich
Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Mix mayonnaise with 1-2 teaspoons of Cajun spice. Taste, add salt, pepper or more Cajun spice as necessary; hold aside.
Lightly oil both sides of the Alaska salmon steaks/fillets and sprinkle with... - 31.8812
Spicy Grilled Catfish
For all those who think preparing fish on the grill is almost impossible, you should take a look at this amazing grilled catfish recipe with red bliss potato and red bell peppers. Also, do not miss out some helpful fish grilling tips the chef shares to make... - 100.391
Baked Salmon With Dill Sauce
Fish like Salmon are good when served with interesting sauces. Check out the video showing how to bake Salmon fillet and serve with flavorful and seasoned dill sauce. Good for a casual dinner with friends with drinks! - 115.027