- » Cajun Corn
Cajun Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun corn recipes.
Cajun Corn Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups (and the edges around the cups, if you are using a tin).
Stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine... - 43.0759
Cajun Spiced Shrimp And Corn Salad
1. Pickle the onion: In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil with the salt, sugar and pepper. Cook over high heat until the salt and sugar dissolve, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the onion slices, and let the onion pickle at room... - 34.8315
Cajun Corn And Okra
In a large saucepan combine corn, okra, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomato, onion powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Heat through. - 32.2089
You May Also Like!
Cajun Corn Maque Choux
Cajun corn maque choux is a simple traditional cajun dish that shows that cajun cooking is not only about abundance of spices and chili and meats. It also has dishes which uses good healthy vegetables and has subtle flavors. Take a look at the recipe video... - 88.9718
1. Cut the corn niblets off of the cobs (you should have about 3 cups). Break the cobs into thirds, place in a medium-size saucepan, and add the milk. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 10 minutes, then discard the cobs.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 33.7829
Spicy Cajun Corn Soup
1. Heat a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven with oil over medium heat until hot.
2. Take a measuring cup and lightly spoon in the flour into it; level off. Gradually add flour, blending well with wire whisk. Cook flour 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
3.... - 42.3005
1. Using a hot-air popping machine, pop the corn into a large serving bowl and cover with foil to keep it hot. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, then... - 29.8784
Cajunized Mexican Corn Bread
Use a big skillet or 2 small ones.
Mix dry ingredients really well.
Heat bacon drippings or shortening in skillet.
Add cheese, peppers, and onions to dry ingredients and mix well.
Beat hell out of eggs.
Pour 1/2 buttermilk into eggs and mix well.
Then pour... - 47.6574
Cajun Shrimp Boil For Dinner
If you love your shrimps, you will absolutely relish this Cajun tyle shrimp recipe. Cajun style cooking expert Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite Saturday Night cook-up shrimp recipe. Easy, delectable, and very very satiating, this spicy Cajun... - 112.931
Fried Shrimp With Crab Etouffee For Dinner
If you are a hardcore seafood lover, you will simply love this Lousiana styled shrimp and crab recipe. Beryl Stokes shares with us a mouth-watering recipe using shrimps and crabs and tops it with yummy crab etouffee. Now Cajun cooking can't really get any... - 107.417
Cajun Beans And Barley
1. In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling. Stir in barley, sweet pepper, and onion. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or till barley is tender and water is absorbed.
2. Stir the beans, tomatoes, corn, and Cajun seasoning... - 30.3778
Cajun Chicken With Tomato Salsa
1. Combine chicken, seasoning and rind in large bowl; mix well. Cut kernels from corn.
2. Heat half of the oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry corn and onion until... - 36.7726
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Cajun Corn Recipes By Category