- » Cajun Chop
Cajun Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun chop recipes.
Trim fat from chops if needed, pat dry. Combine seasonings; coat chops with seasoning mixture on both sides. Heat butter over high heat just until it starts to brown. Put chops in pan, reduce heat to medium. Fry on both sides until dark brown, a total of 6-8... - 25.1168
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 62.0715
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and pepper the chops and brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops from mixture being sure to keep them warm.
Add soy sauce, and syrup from the pineapples.
Stir until... - 39.758
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and red pepper the chops.
Brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops, being sure to keep them warm.
Add the soy sauce and syrup from the pineapple.
Stir and simmer... - 40.7357
Easy Cajun Trinity
Want to make a vegetarian delight and break the monotony of having same bland curry again? Try Cajun Trinity with the combination of bell pepper, celery and parsley to enrich stew, gumbo or etoufee. Create something very different and take the way of healthy... - 95.6832
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 88.8423
Chili Rubbed Pork Chop
“Blackened” grilled meats was a culinary fade of the early eighties and still is. Chef John shows home cooks an easy method of preparing Cajun spiced char grilled meat in a home kitchen. This Chili-Rubbed Pork Chop video recipe is a kinder, recipe to pull... - 95.2068
Peppered Pork Chops
The peppered pork chops are prepared with pork loin chops. Rubbed with a medley of red, white and black pepper, the peppered pork chops is broiled and best served with sauce piquante. - 30.5468
From the kitchens of Beryl Stokes comes the Cajun special Spaghetti. This plateful delicacy is easy to prepare using simple ingredients from the kitchen. Try this classic non vegetarian version and impress all. - 101.999
Essential Crab Chops
In a 2 quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, salt, and red pepper.
Add milk, stirring till blended.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crab meat and green... - 42.4853
Cajun Style Alaska Salmon
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Alaska salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of... - 26.4388
Cajun Chicken Burgers
Many times we get bit tired of making the same type of hamburgers over and over again each time you serve them. This time, the chef Barry has brought a very easy and quick recipe to make chicken burgers. You can use chicken breasts to make this cheesy Cajun... - 127.072
Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers Part Ii
This is indeed a traditional New Orleans dish that’s so Cajun and comforting. Bold flavors in a main dish or a compliment to your favorite entrée. Definitely worth trying for your next summer barbecue party. This recipe is meatless and perfect to make... - 113.377
Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers Part I
This shrimp and crab stuffing for bell pepper has a jambalaya texture and has a bit of a Cajun kick, of course. This is indeed a traditional New Orleans dish that’s so Cajun and comforting. Bold flavors in a main dish or a compliment to your favorite... - 114.27
Cajun Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a Cajun style comfort good, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Beryl Stokes shares with us her own recipe for this hearty, smoky, savory Creole classic treat, slimmed down using chicken strips and sausages. A tasty,... - 97.1531
Cajun Dirty Rice Dressing
Looking for a new recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? Try this traditional Cajun rice dressing by Beryl Stokes that just bursts with wild flavors, thanks to the marriage of many exotic herbs that goes into this dish. A sure-fire way to wow your holiday... - 102.731
Lala Cooks - Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
Are you looking for a special recipe for holidays? Try this delicious Chef's Special Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect for thanksgiving. Watch it now. - 142.848
Cajun Style Shrimp
In a large bowl, blend together first 7 ingredients.
Add shrimp and toss with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Preheat grill or oven to 450 degrees.
If grilling, place shrimp on skewers and grill for 7 minutes, until no longer transparent.
If... - 36.7445
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat oil and saute the onions on medium flame for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn a light golden brown, add in green pepper, celery and garlic. Continue to saute for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the chicken stock, tomatoes, bay... - 43.5826
Cajun Turkey Salad
Combine Cajun spices.
Cook turkey over medium-high heat, brushing with Cajun spice mix as you grill.
Grill about 1 minute on each side.
Remove turkey from grill, dice, and place in bowl.
Combine walnuts, onion, yogurt, and mayonnaise and toss... - 36.8444
Cajun Style White Beans
Cajun style white beans aren’t just one of the easiest dinners around, but also the tastiest too. Beryl Stokes tells you how can whomp up this easy bean casserole at home using white beans and Andouille sausage. Hearty and hot, this dish is likely to get... - 103.956
Cajun Ribs And Drumsticks Part 1
Although you will find them in butcher shops and barbecue stores, it's always a good idea to make smoked ribs and drumsticks at home. In that way, you can ensure that you get best of both health and taste. Enjoy them with collard greens for a healthy, tasty,... - 96.3023
Cajun Skillet Hash
In large skillet, cook onion and garlic in butter until tender-crisp.
Add potato; cook 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and thyme; simmer over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Add ham and green pepper.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer, stirring frequently,... - 35.7899
Cajun Cornish Hens
Brown sausage in saucepan.
Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, onions, pepper, garlic and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes (rice will be firm).
Rinse hens; drain well.
Stuff with rice mixture.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow... - 43.0935
Cajun Mushroom Caps
Cajun Mushroom Caps is a juicy dish of flavored mushrooms. This bake and serve mushroom recipe is rich with the creamy flavor of cheese. Cajun Mushroom Caps is less spicy and is pretty easy to brew. - 40.3029
Vegetable Cajun Creole Gumbo
Here is a fantastic video that presents a traditional New Orleans recipe. Have a look at this wonderful video recipe to make your own flavorful cajun creole gumbo with plenty of fresh vegetables. Surely this dish would turn out to be fabulous refreshing and... - 113.623
Cajun Style Crab Cakes
There is no denying that crab cakes are universal favorites and are quite a cinch to make too. Beryl Stokes tells you how you can prepare these luscious morsels at home using fresh crabmeat. Just add a dollop of tartar or cocktail sauce and you have a yummy... - 111.008
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Cajun Crab Cake Sandwiches
1. Combine the crabmeat, onion, celery, 4 tablespoons of the cracker meal, the mayonnaise, and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl; shape the mixture into 2 small patties.
2. Place the remaining 2 tablespoons cracker meal onto a plate; add the crab patties,... - 35.9415
Cajun Turkey Burgers
1. Using hands or a large wooden spoon, in a medium bowl, blend turkey, mushrooms, and onions with spices, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings
2. Shape into 4 patties of equal size.
3. Heat a saute pan on medium to high heat or a grill.
4. Add... - 41.4972
Mexi-cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with... - 109.577
Cajun Spiced Shrimp And Corn Salad
1. Pickle the onion: In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil with the salt, sugar and pepper. Cook over high heat until the salt and sugar dissolve, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the onion slices, and let the onion pickle at room... - 34.8315
Easy Crawfish Etouffee
If you are looking for a dish that not only sounds pleasing to the ears, but also tastes equally good to the tongue, this is your bet. Crawfish etouffee is a delicious Cajun seafood dish that is almost a staple in Lousiana. Smothered in spicy sauce, this... - 107.766
Versatile Cajun Sauce
? Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and vegetables; cook 7 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
? Mix in flour and cook 7 minutes over low heat to brown flour.
? Pour in beef stock and whisk to incorporate. Add all seasonings and... - 32.5714
Cajun Style White Beans
Method 1: If time permits soak dried beans overnight; otherwise wash thoroughly.
Boil salt pork until tender and discard water.
Chop into bite-sized cubes.
Add all ingredients to pot with enough water to cover.
Boil over low fire until tender. (Some cooks add... - 37.4546
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes. Turn and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper; cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to a platter.
2. Wipe pan with paper... - 30.336
Cajun Dirty Rice
In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook livers, green pepper, celery and garlic in butter until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir soup mix, water and hot pepper sauce into skillet.
Heat to boiling; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover;... - 34.0322
Charmaine's Wonderful Cajun Rice
Saute vegetables in oil.
Brown sausage and beef.
In large covered pot, combine all ingredients, using Ro-Tel as part of water called for on both rice mixes (Ro-Tel and water should equal approximately 2 2/3 cups).
Cover and simmer approximately 25 minutes. - 30.9556
Pork Medaillons With Cajun Rice
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Cut tenderloin crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add... - 43.9362
Zesty Cajun Red Beans And Rice
When looking for a really feel good treat, this Cajun style beans and rice dish could make for a hearty inclusion to your dinner table. Betty whomps up a delightfully spicy treat that would just jazz up your dinnertime. You won't believe how easy it is to... - 102.289
Cajun Red Beans And Rice
Cajun Red Beans And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cajun Red Beans And Rice is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.8502
Cajun Spiced Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, coriander, chilli, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
2. To make spice mixture, combine paprika, black peppercorns, thyme, oregano and chilli powder.... - 35.4896
Authentic Cajun Style Beans And Franks
You don't really need to run from pillar to post when looking for a hearty dinner dish. Cajun beans and franks make for a quick and easy, satisfying and nutritious dish that can be made at home with a little effort and time. Follow Betty's recipe to learn... - 99.2889
Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
In a large heavy pot, melt butter and add okra.
Cook okra over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
This should get rid of the ropy texture of the okra.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In another black iron pot or skillet, heat oil and flour to... - 44.4098
Place broiler-fryer in a Dutch oven; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Remove chicken, reserving 9 cups broth.
Bone and chop chicken.
Combine flour and oil in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,... - 42.7796
Cajun Country Pork Soutache
1) In a skillet brown the pork and drain. Add onions, garlic, green peppers, celery, pepper and salt. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add cream cheese, green onion, parsley and file powder. Stir until cream cheese is... - 45.9183
Spicy Cajun Chicken
Spicy Cajun Chicken is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Cajun Chicken recipe; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.3797
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine has a fine taste. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine gets its taste from chicken mixed with pasta and tomato salsa. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 43.529
In large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 1 Tb (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat. Add Italian sausages; cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Remove; set aside.
Increase heat to medium. Add pork; cook 3 to 5... - 36.8239
Cajun Beans With Dirty Rice
1 ln a 4 quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, garlic, half of the green peppers, and the celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onions just begin to turn... - 37.1235
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
1. To make salsa, place tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
2. Place paprika, garlic, black peppercorns, cumin, coriander and chili powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat with... - 34.5599
Cajun Pork Pin Wheels
Trim separable fat and the paper-thin membrane from the surface of the tenderloin.
Use a sharp knife to cut tenderloin lengthwise to, but not through, the other side.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Use the flat side of a meat mallet to pound the tenderloin, working... - 40.5695
Jambalaya Stir Fry On Cajun Rice
1. Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add rice, bouillon granules, tomatoes and their liquid, celery and bay leaf. Return to a boil; reduce heat and cover tightly. Simmer 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat large... - 35.4879
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.2931
Spicy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a meaty, super healthy one-pot recipe good enough to feed a huge crowd, this is it. In this video, betty demonstrates how to whomp up this new Orleans favorite, but tweaks up the dish in her own unique way. Follow the recipe and whomp... - 101.008
Cajun Chicken And Rice Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups lightly salted water to a boil. Add rice, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook about 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl,... - 33.6131
Bob Lyon's Cajun Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the spices and beet in a large stockpot.
2) Keep the mixture aside.
3) Fry the onion and bacon till the bacon is crisp and the onion has turned golden.
4) Drain off all the bacon fat.
5) To the stock-pot, add the bacon bits.
6) Add... - 43.8834
Pasta With Cajun Shrimp Jambalaya
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
Add the garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the shrimp and saute just until they begin to turn pink, 1 to 2 minutes more.
Add the... - 39.467
Cajun Chicken Pieces With Apricot Sauce
Preparing Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, against low heat, cook the preserves, mustard, and stock together, use should be stirring constantly until the preserves get completely melted.
2. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
3.... - 47.325
Cajun Beans And Barley
1. In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling. Stir in barley, sweet pepper, and onion. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or till barley is tender and water is absorbed.
2. Stir the beans, tomatoes, corn, and Cajun seasoning... - 30.3778
Cajun Stuffed Peppers
1) From each sweet red pepper, cut a slice from top, reserving tops; remove seeds.
2) In boiling water, place peppers and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Drain them and keep aside.
4) In a large skillet, combine ground pork, celery, onion, green... - 44.6347
Cajun Style Turnip Greens
No Cajun meal could be complete without turnip greens that make a staple part of Southern Cajun food. Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers a simple turnip green recipe a la Cajun style that is supercharged with both health and taste. A healthy, tasty way to... - 103.27
Cajun Shrimp Stew
1. Saute celery, onion and garlic in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle. Stir in flour, salt, thyme and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, clams and liquid, and red-pepper seasoning; cook and stir... - 33.4249
Cajun Shrimp Stew
1 In a kettle,saute celery, onion, and garlic in butter or margarine until soft.Stir in flour, salt, thyme, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
2 Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, clams, and liquid, and red pepper seasoning;... - 38.607
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Navy Beans Cajun Style
Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetables and garlic; stir, cover and cook 6 minutes.
Add drained beans and mix. Incorporate remaining ingredients. Gradually pour in enough cold water to cover beans by 254 in (6.5 cm). Season generously with salt... - 29.6689
Cajun Corn And Okra
In a large saucepan combine corn, okra, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomato, onion powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Heat through. - 32.2089
Cajun Christmas Gumbo
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken thighs in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Dutch oven.
Add onion and bell pepper; cook over medium-low heat 10... - 44.2563
Cajun Stuffed Peppers
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems and seeds.
Blanch peppers in boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes; remove peppers from water and drain in a colander.
In a skillet with a heavy bottom, brown ground beef for a few minutes, stirring occasionally;... - 44.2363
Exotic Cajun Crab Etouffee
Easy to make yet delicious, that’s how Beryl Stokes wants her dishes to be. Crab Etouffee is a Cajun specialty, healthy and yummy, can be ideal for lunch or dinner and can be cooked in matter of minutes with rice and crab. You’ll love to have it over and... - 96.439
Cajun Tuna Steaks With Red Pepper Cream
1. Combine the paprika, cumin, cayenne, sugar, and 3/4 teaspoon of salt on a sheet of wax paper. Dredge the tuna steaks in the mixture until each is well coated.
2. Heat the oil in a ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the tuna... - 31.1131
For topping, place butter in custard cup.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Stir in remaining topping ingredients.
In 1-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onions, garlic, dry mustard, chili powder and... - 41.5123
Dirty Rice Cajun Style
With 2 cups of water, mix all meats together in a heavy pot on medium to hot burner.
Add all the seasonings, except mushroom soup, at start of cooking.
Cook medium for approx.4 hours.
Add mushroom soup and continue cooking for approx.30... - 41.1059
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Crumble sausage over onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sausage is no... - 48.9044
Cajun Glazed Ham
The cajun glazed ham is a roasted ham recipe prepared with a cajun flavored glaze. The glaze is prepared with a base of vinegar, with jalapenos, brown sugar, mustard, paprika, thyme and oregano and is sperad on the ham before roasting. - 44.0796
Cajun Corn Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups (and the edges around the cups, if you are using a tin).
Stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine... - 43.0759
Oven Fried Catfish With Cajun Style Sauce
1. To make the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
5.... - 46.0342
Cajun Chicken Wings
1. In A medium sauce pan, boil water.
2. Add the chicken wings to the boiling water and blanch for 10 minutes to de-fat them.
3. Drain and set aside to cool
4. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
5. Use a large mortar and pestle to grind... - 47.2805
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic.... - 40.9804
Cajun Skillet Beans
In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil on medium heat.
Chop the celery and bell peppers, and add them to the pan.
Continue to saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the thyme, basil, oregano, black pepper,... - 43.2797
Cajun Chicken Loaf
1. Chop the chicken meat and set aside.
2. In a non stick fry pan, heat oil, add onion, celery, garlic, pepper and sautÃ© until soft and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add chopped chicken meat, to the sautÃ©ed vegetables, add green pepper,... - 46.3381
Cajun dressing made with pork sausage and rice is a flavorful dressing. Prepared with added vegetables, this cajun dressing is flavored with chicken soup mix and baked to finish. Used with meats of choice, it makes a lovely and filling dish. - 31.7716
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add kielbasa, chicken broth, tomatoes, rice and Cajun seasoning; mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes,... - 30.1106
Cajun Red Bean And Sausage Casserole
Place beans in large, heavy Dutch oven.
Add water to level 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Add salt pork, bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour or... - 36.8653
Cajun Sausage And Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over rice or as a thick zesty soup. - 31.0389
Cajun Maque Choux
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain.
2. To drippings in skillet, add onion and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are lightly browned, about... - 33.5858
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.6128
Shrimp In Cajun Red Gravy
Add 2 teaspoons of the Seafood Magic to shrimp and mix well to evenly distribute seasoning.
Melt butter in heavy 10-inch skillet over high heat.
Add olive oil and heat 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture comes to a hard sizzle.
Stir in onion, bell pepper,... - 38.4568
1. Cut the corn niblets off of the cobs (you should have about 3 cups). Break the cobs into thirds, place in a medium-size saucepan, and add the milk. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 10 minutes, then discard the cobs.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 33.7829
Cajun Meat Loaf
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium heat.
Add carrots, onion, celery, and green pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
Set aside to cool... - 43.7067
Cajun Shrimp Casserole
Heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, onion, green pepper, and celery, and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and limp about 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, bay leaves, thyme, salt, red pepper,... - 40.8419
Cajun Stuffed Snapper
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a large shallow roasting pan. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onion, celery, green pepper, shallots, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the... - 32.8298
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 115.799
Spicy Cajun Corn Soup
1. Heat a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven with oil over medium heat until hot.
2. Take a measuring cup and lightly spoon in the flour into it; level off. Gradually add flour, blending well with wire whisk. Cook flour 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
3.... - 42.3005
? Mix spices, jalapeno pepper and garlic together in bowl. Add butter and mix until well incorporated. Season with salt and lemon juice. Mix again.
? Place butter on double sheet of aluminum foil. Roll in a cylindrical shape and twist ends shut. Freeze and... - 27.5712
Cajun Catfish Salad
1) In a fish poacher or large skillet, add water, lemon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the catfish.
4) Cover with a lid and simmer the water for 20 minutes by reducing heat, until catfish flakes easily when tested... - 45.7427
Cajun Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat margarine and oil; add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in seasonings; set aside to cool.
3. Using sharp paring knife, make four... - 36.5406