- » Cajun Chicken Sauce
Cajun Chicken Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun chicken sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun chicken sauce recipes.
Cajun Chicken Pieces With Apricot Sauce
Preparing Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, against low heat, cook the preserves, mustard, and stock together, use should be stirring constantly until the preserves get completely melted.
2. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
3.... - 45.68
Cajun Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make spice mix, place garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat. Shake off excess spice mix and cook, turning frequently, on lightly oiled... - 35.7616
You May Also Like!
Microwave Cajun Chicken Fingers
Cut chicken on diagonal into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; set aside.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic; set aside.
In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, paprika, oregano, black and cayenne... - 39.6311
Cajun Chicken Stock
Whether you are preparing gumbos, stews, sauces, soups, or dressings at home, you need glassful of chicken stock to amp up its flavor and taste. Beryl Stokes shares with us her recipe on how to make Cajun styled chicken stock at home that can be frozen and... - 103.009
The Best Stop Cajun Chicken
Texas is known for its amazing barbecues, so of course this grilled Texas-style chicken recipe lives up to the reputation of simple, cheap and delicious! Two whole chickens barbecued with some great "The Best Stop" Cajun seasoning, smoked with "Tabasco Wood... - 98.9284
Cajun Style Chicken Nuggets
1. In a large, shallow fry pan or heavy bottom skillet, pour ½ oil and heat on a medium flame.
2. In zip-lock bag, combine the soup mix, bread crumbs, spices and herb.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the crumb mixture, close bag and toss... - 42.3801
Cajun Spiced Chicken
Cajun Chicken is a perfect for the weekend summer barbecue party. Easy to make and delicious to eat. This is one dish that you will always love to have on your party menu. - 40.4223
Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Combine 2 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Sauce, oil and 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in cup. Brush mixture onto both sides of chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Combine salsa, remaining 1 tablespoon Frank's RedHot Sauce and 1 teaspoon Cajun... - 29.0818
Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken
Cafe Cafe Bourbon Chicken is just like the Cajun Chicken you will find in many malls. This recipe actually contains bourbon, unlike that of many shopping malls. This chicken is make with chicken thighs so it is less expensive than using just white meat. - 0
Cajun Chicken Wings
In a large bowl, combine chicken, milk, and Tabasco sauce.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain wings and roll in bread crumbs; refrigerate 20 minutes.
Heat oil to 375° F; fry chicken wings, a few at a time, about 12 minutes, or until crisp on the outside... - 27.3273