- » Cajun Black Bean
Cajun Black Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun black bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun black bean recipes.
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Cajun Beans With Dirty Rice
1 ln a 4 quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, garlic, half of the green peppers, and the celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onions just begin to turn... - 37.1235
Cajun Red Beans And Rice
Cajun Red Beans And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cajun Red Beans And Rice is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.8502
Cajun Skillet Beans
In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil on medium heat.
Chop the celery and bell peppers, and add them to the pan.
Continue to saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the thyme, basil, oregano, black pepper,... - 43.2797
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 109.133
White Bean Soup
In a 4 quart Dutch oven or kettle cover beans with water.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer beans, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover beans and let stand 1 hour. (Or, in a covered pan soak beans in water overnight in a cool... - 45.2295
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.6128
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Traditional Hoppin John
Looking to make a traditional favorite this New Year? Go fro hoppin john — a unique Southern dish that combines rice and black-eyed peas together to create an exotic burst of flavor and texture. Healthy, nutritious, and tasty, this dish barely takes any... - 101.73
Bayou Red Beans And Rice
1. Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain beans.
2. Combine beans, 6 cups water, and sausage in Dutch... - 36.1773
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 112.816
15 Bean And Ham Soup
1. Wash the beans; put in large pot and cover with water. Bring to boil; stir and remove from heat. Cover and let sit 1 hour. After that hour, drain beans and set aside.
2. Add oil to pot. Sauté your ham hocks, onion, and celery until... - 54.4129
Blackened Steak With Beans & Greens
1. Pat steak with spice blend to coat both sides evenly. Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat. When pan is very hot, add steak. Cook, turning occasionally, until meat is well browned on the outside and done to your liking (cut to test; about 14... - 33.7373
Spicy Vegetable Burgers
1. To make burgers, place beans in a bowl and using a fork mash well. Add breadcrumbs, carrot, spring onion, parsley, ground garlic, spice mix, egg and black pepper to taste and mix well to combine.
2. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Place on a plate lined with... - 34.3119
Jamaican Pork Chops
Take grilled pork chops to a whole new level of flavor by adding two simple ingredients. A very simple recipe that can spice up a weekday dinner! - 81.6461
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244