- » Cajun Beer Sauce
Cajun Beer Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun beer sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun beer sauce recipes.
Bob Lyon's Cajun Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the spices and beet in a large stockpot.
2) Keep the mixture aside.
3) Fry the onion and bacon till the bacon is crisp and the onion has turned golden.
4) Drain off all the bacon fat.
5) To the stock-pot, add the bacon bits.
6) Add... - 43.0097
Beer Snack Perogie
Beware of the strong verbals used in this video but if your looking to cook up something that pairs well with your beer and friends. This perogie is the snack to serve. See the video for more! - 62.4121
Heat cooking oil to 325Â°-350Â°.
Beer Batter: Prepare beer batter by mixing all the beer batter ingredients.
Dredge shrimp in flour; shake off excess.
Holding shrimp by the tail, dip them individually in the batter, shake off excess and then dip into the... - 34.8212
Pan Seared Cod Fillets With Creole Tomato Cream
1. Place cod fillet on a tray, and season it with Cajuns choice seasoning. Spread evenly to coat well on both sides.
2. Place a stainless skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and swirl to spread all around.... - 113.35