- » Cajun Appetizer
Cajun Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun appetizer recipes.
Indoor Grilled Spicy Shrimp
So fast and easy to prepare, these spicy shrimp are bound to be the hit of the summer barbeque party. And, weather not permitting, they work great on a panini griller or under the broiler, too. These easy, tasty shrimp are so versatile, great on salad, in... - 117.389
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 114.318
Cajun Style Crab Cakes
There is no denying that crab cakes are universal favorites and are quite a cinch to make too. Beryl Stokes tells you how you can prepare these luscious morsels at home using fresh crabmeat. Just add a dollop of tartar or cocktail sauce and you have a yummy... - 112.717
Fried Shrimp With Crab Etouffee For Dinner
If you are a hardcore seafood lover, you will simply love this Lousiana styled shrimp and crab recipe. Beryl Stokes shares with us a mouth-watering recipe using shrimps and crabs and tops it with yummy crab etouffee. Now Cajun cooking can't really get any... - 108.976
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and... - 88.7676
Mexi-cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with... - 80.1522
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 50.0074
Cajun Catfish Salad
1) In a fish poacher or large skillet, add water, lemon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the catfish.
4) Cover with a lid and simmer the water for 20 minutes by reducing heat, until catfish flakes easily when tested... - 47.6839
Cajun Pork With Pasta Salad
1) Cut the pork into 1/4-inch slices.
2) Coat the pork with Cajun Spice rub and keep aside.
3) Take a medium skillet and spray with cooking spray.
4) Heat skillet over medium heat and stir in pork until all sides are browned equally.
5)... - 45.5066
Cajun Orange Roughy
Combine chilli powder, salt, oregano, thyme and paprika in small bowl.
Brush fish all over with butter-coat with spice mixture.
Cook fish, in batches, in heated oiled grill pan (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Keep... - 44.7035
1) In the food processor, blend 2 cups of vegetable juice cocktail, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup tomato, sugar, red wine, olive oil, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add in the processed vegetables to the remainder of the vegetable cocktail and cucumbers and... - 44.5028
Cajun Chicken Loaf
1. Chop the chicken meat and set aside.
2. In a non stick fry pan, heat oil, add onion, celery, garlic, pepper and sautÃ© until soft and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add chopped chicken meat, to the sautÃ©ed vegetables, add green pepper,... - 44.2607
Spicy Cajun Corn Soup
1. Heat a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven with oil over medium heat until hot.
2. Take a measuring cup and lightly spoon in the flour into it; level off. Gradually add flour, blending well with wire whisk. Cook flour 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
3.... - 43.1213
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat oil and saute the onions on medium flame for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn a light golden brown, add in green pepper, celery and garlic. Continue to saute for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the chicken stock, tomatoes, bay... - 42.9728
Cajun Fried Wings
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Blend the bread crumbs with the herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs into the milk, place the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
Working quickly dip each wing piece into... - 42.6496
Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
In a large heavy pot, melt butter and add okra.
Cook okra over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
This should get rid of the ropy texture of the okra.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In another black iron pot or skillet, heat oil and flour to... - 42.0468
WASH CALAMARI thoroughly, removing any membrane.
Pat dry with paper towel.
Using a sharp knife, cut through one side of each hood, open out to give a large, flat piece of flesh.
With inside facing up, score flesh diagonally, in a criss-cross pattern,... - 41.0806
Cajun Chicken Salad
Cajun Chicken Salad has a nourishing taste. The white wine with pepper gives the Cajun Chicken Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 40.9147
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 40.5647
Cajun Mushroom Caps
Cajun Mushroom Caps is a juicy dish of flavored mushrooms. This bake and serve mushroom recipe is rich with the creamy flavor of cheese. Cajun Mushroom Caps is less spicy and is pretty easy to brew. - 39.1423
Cajun Pork Sandwiches
Place tenderloins in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Rub each with 1 teaspoon oil.
In a bowl, combine paprika, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, salt if desired, cumin, nutmeg and cayenne; pat over tenderloins.
Cover and refrigerate... - 38.3514
Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup
This Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup is an irresistible appetizer. Enjoy this Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.6429
Cajun Crab Cake Sandwiches
1. Combine the crabmeat, onion, celery, 4 tablespoons of the cracker meal, the mayonnaise, and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl; shape the mixture into 2 small patties.
2. Place the remaining 2 tablespoons cracker meal onto a plate; add the crab patties,... - 33.574
Cajun Blackened Fish
1. Brush each fish fillet liberally with melted butter.
2. Combine spice mix, paprika and chili powder and using your hands, rub spice mixture evenly over fillets.
3. Heat a large cast iron frying pan over a high heat until very hot. Add fish fillets and cook... - 26.913