- » Cajun Appetizer
Cajun Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cajun appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cajun appetizer recipes.
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Cajun Style Crab Cakes
There is no denying that crab cakes are universal favorites and are quite a cinch to make too. Beryl Stokes tells you how you can prepare these luscious morsels at home using fresh crabmeat. Just add a dollop of tartar or cocktail sauce and you have a yummy... - 111.008
Mexi-cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with... - 109.577
Fried Shrimp With Crab Etouffee For Dinner
If you are a hardcore seafood lover, you will simply love this Lousiana styled shrimp and crab recipe. Beryl Stokes shares with us a mouth-watering recipe using shrimps and crabs and tops it with yummy crab etouffee. Now Cajun cooking can't really get any... - 107.417
Boudin Bacon Bomb
Attention meat lovers! This dish is definitely not meant for the health conscious or for vegetarians. What a delicious but deadly combination of ingredients. Bacon, sausage, cheese and boudin. Can it get any better? Warning.. Do not indulge in this too often.... - 107.15
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and... - 104.229
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 103.35
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Indoor Grilled Spicy Shrimp
So fast and easy to prepare, these spicy shrimp are bound to be the hit of the summer barbeque party. And, weather not permitting, they work great on a panini griller or under the broiler, too. These easy, tasty shrimp are so versatile, great on salad, in... - 98.1857
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Cajun Orange Roughy
Combine chilli powder, salt, oregano, thyme and paprika in small bowl.
Brush fish all over with butter-coat with spice mixture.
Cook fish, in batches, in heated oiled grill pan (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Keep... - 46.8974
Cajun Pork With Pasta Salad
1) Cut the pork into 1/4-inch slices.
2) Coat the pork with Cajun Spice rub and keep aside.
3) Take a medium skillet and spray with cooking spray.
4) Heat skillet over medium heat and stir in pork until all sides are browned equally.
5)... - 46.595
Cajun Chicken Loaf
1. Chop the chicken meat and set aside.
2. In a non stick fry pan, heat oil, add onion, celery, garlic, pepper and sautÃ© until soft and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add chopped chicken meat, to the sautÃ©ed vegetables, add green pepper,... - 46.3381
Cajun Catfish Salad
1) In a fish poacher or large skillet, add water, lemon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the catfish.
4) Cover with a lid and simmer the water for 20 minutes by reducing heat, until catfish flakes easily when tested... - 45.7427
1) In the food processor, blend 2 cups of vegetable juice cocktail, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup tomato, sugar, red wine, olive oil, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add in the processed vegetables to the remainder of the vegetable cocktail and cucumbers and... - 44.9553
Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
In a large heavy pot, melt butter and add okra.
Cook okra over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
This should get rid of the ropy texture of the okra.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In another black iron pot or skillet, heat oil and flour to... - 44.4098
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat oil and saute the onions on medium flame for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn a light golden brown, add in green pepper, celery and garlic. Continue to saute for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the chicken stock, tomatoes, bay... - 43.5826
WASH CALAMARI thoroughly, removing any membrane.
Pat dry with paper towel.
Using a sharp knife, cut through one side of each hood, open out to give a large, flat piece of flesh.
With inside facing up, score flesh diagonally, in a criss-cross pattern,... - 43.4114
Cajun Style Chicken Nuggets
1. In a large, shallow fry pan or heavy bottom skillet, pour ½ oil and heat on a medium flame.
2. In zip-lock bag, combine the soup mix, bread crumbs, spices and herb.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the crumb mixture, close bag and toss... - 43.155
Cajun Chicken Salad
Cajun Chicken Salad has a nourishing taste. The white wine with pepper gives the Cajun Chicken Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 42.5886
Spicy Cajun Corn Soup
1. Heat a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven with oil over medium heat until hot.
2. Take a measuring cup and lightly spoon in the flour into it; level off. Gradually add flour, blending well with wire whisk. Cook flour 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
3.... - 42.3005
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.2931
Cajun Fried Wings
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Blend the bread crumbs with the herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs into the milk, place the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
Working quickly dip each wing piece into... - 40.5748
Cajun Mushroom Caps
Cajun Mushroom Caps is a juicy dish of flavored mushrooms. This bake and serve mushroom recipe is rich with the creamy flavor of cheese. Cajun Mushroom Caps is less spicy and is pretty easy to brew. - 40.3029
Cajun Pork Sandwiches
Place tenderloins in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Rub each with 1 teaspoon oil.
In a bowl, combine paprika, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, salt if desired, cumin, nutmeg and cayenne; pat over tenderloins.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.1176
Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup
This Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup is an irresistible appetizer. Enjoy this Cajun Vegetable Beef Soup with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.8186
Cajun Crab Cake Sandwiches
1. Combine the crabmeat, onion, celery, 4 tablespoons of the cracker meal, the mayonnaise, and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl; shape the mixture into 2 small patties.
2. Place the remaining 2 tablespoons cracker meal onto a plate; add the crab patties,... - 35.9415
Cajun Blackened Fish
1. Brush each fish fillet liberally with melted butter.
2. Combine spice mix, paprika and chili powder and using your hands, rub spice mixture evenly over fillets.
3. Heat a large cast iron frying pan over a high heat until very hot. Add fish fillets and cook... - 29.3428
Cajun Grilled Tofu Kebabs
This is a vegetarian appetizer. As tofu is bland, the spices it is marinated in gives it a very spicy taste and Southern feel to it. - 0