- » Caesar Salad
Caesar Salad Recipes
Caesar Salad is a romaine lettuce and crouton salad, first prepared by Italian Mexican restaurateur, Caesar Cardini, to meet an Independence Day demand in 1924. With a flavorful dressing composed of cheese, black ... More »
Quick Caesar Salad Dressing
If you believe that homemade stuff is always better than the store bought then you will be happy to learn a recipe that is commonly found in stores ‘A Caesar salad dressing’. This video shows the simple salad dressing with a pleasant healthy twist. Watch... - 140.326
Quick Caesar Salad
Healthy salad is what you are looking for? Caesar salad is a very healthy and filling salad enough to make lunch or dinner for one or a side dish or appetizer for 4 people. There are many ways to make this salad, one of them is shown in this video. The chef... - 136.243
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 132.751
Grilled Romaine Caesar Salad
Robin is in a lovely setting where she is inspired to whip up the Classic Caesar salad which has a personal twist to it. As mentioned in the video this is a cool salad to indulge in summers after the tough winters have left. - 121.826
Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
Have you ever tried a vegan Caesar salad dressing? Look at this impressive video that shares a unique Caesar salad dressing recipe that uses hemp seeds instead of eggs. The video shares great information about the nutritional importance of hemp seeds as well.... - 120.915
Creamy Caesar Salad
Yes, you too can enjoy restaurant-like caesar salad just by sitting at your home. How? This recipe video will describe you the easy procedure and following that you can make your own bowl of salad within couple of minutes. So don't waste your time, you really... - 116.877
Home-style Creamy Caesar Salad
If you are looking for a guilt-free indulgence, this recipe is not meant for you. The not so innocent, calorie packed Caesar salad may do some serious damage to your waistline, but the sumptuous treat is totally worth bingeing on. Betty's version of this... - 109.801
Classic Caesar Salad Burger
If you simply swear by the decadent Caesar salad, then you will absolutely relish this salad burger. With creamy, tasty Caesar salad tucked in between the buns, this classic burger makes for a great lunch addition. Whether you are looking to whomp up... - 106.109
The very thought of Romaine lettuce and crunchy croutons laced with Parmesan cheese dressing is good enough to get any body drooling. This classic salad favorite have come to attain a niche following among salad lovers. This video shows you how to toss up the... - 102.701
Vegan Caesar Salad
Think following a vegan diet means that you have to give up on classics like the Caesar salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Learn of a vegan Caesar salad recipe that is yummy and easy to make. - 100.034
Classic Caesar Salad
Here's a video for the ever popular Caesar Salad. A video which is non English but with English sub titles. So don't fret, you could still watch the video to know how to make this healthy and crunchy yummy Caesar salad! - 94.9707
Caesar Salad With Chicken And Bacon
Here I present a delicious Chicken & Bacon Caesar Salad whilst trying to keep on my homemade toga!! Apparently, it turned out great, you should also try this. - 81.4661
Easy Caesar Salad
Jam Pack your regular Caesar salad with nutrients and goodness! Don’t go for a store bought one but make one at home and be healthy! Watch the video for more on this! - 75.0811
Original Caesar Salad
Salads are a great addition to any menu. This tasty Original Caesar Salad is sure to add variety and spice to your everyday cooking. - 49.955
Enjoy the taste of the clssic, traditional Caesar salad with this simple and easy recipe. Learn the secrets from the experts to make a tasty treat. - 48.8648
1) Take 1/2 clove of garlic and crush it.
2) Mix with oil and put it in a covered jar for 30 minutes.
3) Take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil-garlic mixture.
4) Take the bread and trim the crusts.
5) Add the bread cubes to oil-garlic... - 48.6949
Tasty Caesar Salad
Salads are a great addition to any menu. This Tasty Caesar Salad is sure to add variety and spice to your everyday cooking. - 48.6689
Caesar Salad In Red Wine Vinegar
1) Preparation of the dressing : In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, anchovies and salt and shake thoroughly.
Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) For croutons : In a medium... - 48.5995
Crush garlic, add to olive oil, and let stand overnight.
Brown croutons in 1/4 cup of this garlic oil, stirring so that they will brown on all sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Break romaine into a large bowl.
Add a generous grinding of fresh black pepper and the... - 48.3097
Classic Caesar Salad
Pour oil into small bowl.
Crush 1 garlic clove in garlic press; add to oil.
Let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Brown croutons slowly in 1/4 cup of the garlic oil; cool.
Cut remaining clove of garlic in half; rub salad bowl with garlic and discard.
Toss salad at... - 48.2344
Julius Caesar Salad
To make the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Process until well-blended.
Add the cottage cheese, milk, and Parmesan.
Process until very smooth and creamy.
To... - 47.779
Romaine Caesar Salad With Anchovy
1) Halve one garlic clove.
2) Rub the cut surface over inside of a large salad bowl and remove.
3) In a large skillet heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil and brown remaining garlic.
4) Take out the garlic. Add bread cubes to the oil and brown... - 47.4117
Caesar Salad With Toasted Croutons
Sprinkle salt and pepper in bottom of a wooden salad bowl.
Add garlic, mustard and lemon juice.
Mix until salt dissolves.
Add olive oil.
Stir until well blended.
Wash romaine well and dry leaves.
Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Add to salad... - 47.2571
Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
1) Rinse the romaine leaves, dry and refrigerate until needed.
2) Dressing: In a small bowl, mix the garlic, capers and anchovies into a paste with a fork.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4) Gradually whisk in... - 47.1826
1) Wash and dry the lettuce leaves with a paper towel. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces and discard the stalk. Keep them aside.
2) In a large bowl, place garlic. With a fork, crush it finely.
3) Stir in oil to the crushed garlic... - 46.3106
Wash, and tear in bite-sized pieces, one head of romaine lettuce.
In large salad bowl mash fillets of canned anchovies' or equivalent in anchovy paste.
Whisk in with fork, raw egg.
Addred wine vinegar and olive oil (use sunflower oil for a lighter... - 46.2571
Warm Caesar Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the lemon juice, eggs, anchovies, pepper and salt.
2) With a fork, beat well till all the ingredients have combined together.
3) Add the lettuce and toss well to coat. Set aside.
4) Heat the oil in a 10-inch... - 46.2209
In a frypan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 clove chopped garlic and croutons.
Cook until slightly browned.
Remove from pan, keep warm.
Rub inside of salad bowl with cut side of garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the... - 46.1304
Anchovy Caesar Salad
1. To make croutons, in a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons corn oil or olive oil and sauté garlic and bread cubes such that bread is crisp and golden brown and drain on paper towels.
2. Make bite-size pieces out of the lettuce, take... - 45.9854
1) Tear romaine leaves into large pieces.
2) Put romaine leaves in a wooden bowl.
3) Rub the leaves with garlic.
4) In a bowl mash anchovies.
5) In a bowl add oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
6) Mix with... - 45.9661
Dressing: Combine oil and garlic.
Let stand overnight or at least a few hours.
Either discard or chop it finely to add a stronger garlic flavor.
Add remaining ingredients to oil in bowl.
Whisk together well.
Makes about 1 cup (250 mL).
Salad:... - 45.6843
Fresh Caesar Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the dressing first. In a small bowl, put the mayonnaise and stir in just enough of the measured water to make a thin sauce which is easy to pour. Crush the garlic to a paste along... - 45.6563
Romaine Anchovy Caesar Salad
Melt butter in a frying pan; add bread cubes and 1 whole clove garlic.
Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat until croutons are toasted; discard garlic.
Cut remaining clove of garlic in half.
Using metal blade, process garlic until finely chopped.
Cut... - 45.6106
Gourmet Caesar Salad
Prepare the croutons before beginning to mix the salad.
Cut 2 slices of bread, crusts removed, into 16 cubes each.
Saute them delicately in oil well scented with garlic.
Have a large wooden bowl, well rubbed with a cut clove of garlic, ready, with the... - 45.3275
Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad
Today, I am going to show how to make healthy chicken caesar salad. I find caesar salad dressings very rich, so, this is my version of making an extremely low-fat dressing for my healthy chicken caesar salad. Its fat free and still loaded with flavors. This... - 45.2009
Egg Safe Caesar Salad
Combine egg white and lemon juice in an airtight container.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 days or up to 4 days.
Place egg mixture in a food processor or blender.
Add oil, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire, and salt.
Whirl until blended.
Season to taste... - 45.0126
Caesar Salad With Quail S Eggs
1 Wash the lettuce.
2 Drain well and dry.
3 Shred or simply tear the leaves into small pieces.
4 Cut the anchovy fillets into very small sections.
5 Cut the bread into squares.
6 In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil and fry... - 44.6892
1) Rinse the romaine and remove the outside leaves.
2) Crosswise break the tender leaves into pieces that are about 1-inch wide.
3) In a plastic bag, store the romaine in the fridge till it is time to serve.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 44.6402
Caesar Salad Recipes By Category