- » Cabbage Zucchini Soup
Cabbage Zucchini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage zucchini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage zucchini soup recipes.
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 47.1515
Herbs-seasoned Cabbage Soup
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the cabbage and zucchini.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 45.9519
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 45.3374
Basil Enhanced Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf before serving.
Ladle into individual soup bowls or cups, and serve immediately. - 35.2538
Put the onion and leek into in a large casserole dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley and sage.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchini (courgette), cabbage, bacon and basil to the casserole.
Re-cover and cook,... - 43.526
Vegetable Soup Italian
Heat the butter and oil in a saucepot.
Add the carrots, zucchini, celery, and cabbage.
Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the bouillon cubes, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.0904
1. Combine oil, butter and onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes on high.
2. Add carrots and potato. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on high.
3. Add celery, zucchini and cabbage. Cover and cook for 3 minutes on high. Add stock, undrained tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook,... - 33.4827
Barbecued Onions For Tortilla Soup
GETTING READY 1) Keep aside the boiled vegetable soup. 2) Reserve the 1/4 cup onions, if wish to make New York Goodwich next day. ... - 25.3459
Minestrone Genoa Style
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened. Add water and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes and ham hock. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Add... - 30.4702
Minestrone With Elbow Macaroni
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in the oil for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the tomatoes with their liquid, broth, water, thyme, basil and pepper... - 40.6676
Beef Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soups is a great way to stretch groceries. You only need a little bit of every ingredient so this is a good way to use left over vegetables in the fridge. Although I used the specified vegetables below, go ahead and use whatever you like.... - 114.856
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Spoon Up Fresh Vegetable Soup
1 Simmer beef and bone with water, tomatoes, carrots, leek or onion, garlic, bay leaves, sugar and salt in kettle about 3 hours; remove bone; cool slightly; skim off fat.
2 Add cabbage, zucchini, green beans and macaroni; cook 45 minutes longer, or until - 28.1416
Slice sausage crosswise; brown in olive oil in deep saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and basil and cook 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes with liquid, bouillon, cabbage, salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for one... - 43.0155
Marvelous minestrone is a mixed vegetable and mushroom soup made with added barley and macaroni. Cooked together, the marvelous minestrone is is herbed with a medley of fresh herbs and spiced to make a hearty and filling meal. - 38.9817
In 2 1/2 or 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat; add cabbage, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, carrot, and celery; cook for 15 to 20 minutes longer.
Add beans, zucchini, basil, salt,... - 32.5536
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.8849
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add parsley and garlic.
Saute over medium heat.
Before garlic changes color, add pancetta.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage.
Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables to... - 43.5809
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Beef And Lentil Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 11 ingredients and stir until well blended
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 5 hours, or cook on LOW for about 10 hours, if you are preparing... - 47.1838
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 123.268
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Combine broth, potato, and carrot in a saucepan; bring to boiling. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes, or until cabbage is crisp-tender. - 32.9482
Frothy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Place in blender or food processor and blend about 30 seconds.
Serve in mugs.
Other combinations of vegetables may be used for variety... - 33.2161
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
Drain the canned chick-peas.
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Mix in the carrots, green beans, zucchini, potatoes and cabbage.
Cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste; then add the chick-peas, water, salt, pepper and... - 40.3697
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.5984
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Hearty Beef Soup
Cover bones with stock and vinegar.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Remove bones and skim top.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and rimmer for 20 minutes more. - 33.673
In 3-quart casserole, place beef, water, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender.
Add pasta, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, celery, parsley and salt.
Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2182
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 32.9219
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery and leek.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes with liquid, breaking up tomatoes with a knife and fork.
Stir in broth, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil;... - 46.2102
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 46.6495
Winter Weekend Soup
Winter Weekend Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Winter Weekend Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 49.5209
Basic Meat Soup
Rinse navy beans.
In 5-quart Dutch oven combine beans, water, condensed beef broth, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
(Or, combine beans, water, beef broth, salt,... - 44.0706
I served the Minestrone for a party last week and you wouldn't believe the response I got! The guests loved it! Try this wonderful Minestrone recipe! - 42.6391
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.5065
Thick And Hearty Minestrone
In a 6-quart saucepan heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, garlic, basil, oregano and parsley.
Saute for several minutes.
Add water and vegetable juice cocktail.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add carrots, zucchini, cabbage and... - 38.136
Kamut Macaroni Minestrone
Kamut Macaroni Minestrone in addition to being good on many things is also pretty easy to prepare. You will like Kamut Macaroni Minestrone enough to make it again. Try it today! - 38.2725
Main Meal Vegetable Soup
Prepare beef stock (above). Taste to be sure it has a hearty flavor. If not, boil down to about 2 quarts. To boiling stock, add potatoes, carrots, barley, cabbage, turnips, and tomatoes. Cook until vegetables are partially cooked. Add green beans and zucchini... - 21.6136
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, broth, onion, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, tomatoes and cabbage, cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs, or until the meat is tender.
2) Stir in the drained beans, zucchini and macaroni, cook covered on HIGH for... - 36.4493
Zesty Minestrone Soup
1) Take a 4-quart casserole and put meat in it.
2) Pour over water and then stir in onion, pepper and basil.
3) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 minutes on High until meat is soft, turning meat at least once during cooking time.
4) Debone the meat and... - 43.4745
Cut beef into 1/2- to 3/4-inch chunks.
Place in 4-quart microproof casserole with 5 cups hot water.
Add onion, garlic, basil, and pepper.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 25 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Add tomatoes and carrots.
Cover and... - 43.2529
Hearty Minestrone Soup
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in potato, carrot, zucchini and beans.
Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.Combine parsley, basil, oregano, tomato paste and stock.
Pour over vegetables in... - 46.5905
Classic Beef Minestrone Soup
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with water, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, pepper, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Remove beef bones; cut up meat and return to pot.
Turn control to high.
Add zucchini, beans, cabbage, and macaroni.
Cover... - 42.6361
Cod Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan cook the celery and onion in the butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in Fish Stock or chicken broth, zucchini, cabbage, carrot, basil, thyme, pepper, and rosemary.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 8... - 42.5228
Minestrone is a very popular vegetable soup which can be made with any vegetables of choice. this minestrone soup is prepared with beef stock and cooked with onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchinis along with cabbages. The minestrone can be cooked in... - 50.8875
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
Melt margarine in a Dutch oven; brown meat.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 2 to 3 hours.
Remove soup bone.
Put in food processes grind.
Tastes even better on the second day.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 41.9171
Italian Rich Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES on '6'. - 38.6917
Beef Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Minestrone Soup is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0485
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garbanzo Bean Soup; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 37.4825
Garden Vegetable Soup
Combine green beans, cabbage, carrots, zucchini, tomato, mushrooms, parsley, 2 tblsp. green onions, chicken broth, basil, marjoram, celery seed and garlic in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Tie peppercorns and bay leaf in a piece of cheesecloth.
Add cheesecloth bag to... - 40.366
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Put all the ingredients other than the lemon juice and bring back to boil.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 30 minutes. Break up the squash by frequent stirring to form thick stock.
4)... - 43.7753
Minestrone With Shell Pasta
In large Dutch oven, heat oil.
Add beef, onion, celery and garlic; cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water and bouillon; bring to boil.
Add cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes,... - 40.0581
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
1) Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat.
2) When hot, add in the onion and celery and saute till tender.
3) Add in the remaining ingredients and allow to boil.
4) Lower the heat and without placing a lid, simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 41.5796
Italian Seasoned Minestrone Soup
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip out all the ingredients except the cheese
2. Heat the contents of the Dutch oven to boiling point.
3. Once the tomatoes have broken up, reduce the heat to low
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring the... - 44.9375
Saute onion, celery and garlic in olive oil in an 8-quart pot until soft. Stir in tomatoes and crush gently. Add tomato paste, water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
Add your choice of vegetables, oregano, basil, parsley, kidney beans, salt and pepper.... - 37.2968
Easy Beef Minestrone
Wash green beans, remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add ground chuck, onion, and garlic, cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.2551
In a large kettle place dried beans, water, salt, and prosciutto bone or salt pork.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Drain and save stock.
Force half the beans through a wire strainer (or whirl in a blender with some of the broth).
Combine... - 37.4147
Cheesy Minestrone Soup
Trim meat by removing fat and gristle.
Cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces.
In 4-quart microproof casserole, place meat and pour in water.
Add onion, pepper, basil, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 25 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Add carrots... - 41.9232
Minestrone Vegetable Soup Italian Style
In a large saucepan combine zucchini, cabbage, celery, carrots, scallions, broth mix, and garlic.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni.
Bring to a boil; cover.
Lower heat; simmer 20 minutes or... - 41.9124
Classic Minestrone Soup
1) Heat the oil in a 2 Â½ to 3-quart saucepan.
2) Add the onion, cabbage and garlic and cook over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
3) Add the tomatoes, broth, carrot, water and celery and cook for another 15 to 20... - 42.3271
Garden Vegetable Tofu Soup
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the onion until sliced.
2) In a large pot or 6-quart pressure cooker, saute the onion slices in the heated oil over a medium-high heat until transparent, but not browned.
3) Process the carrots,... - 49.8527
Lentil Soup Crescenti Style
1) In a 4-quart or a larger slow cooker, add thebeef, carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, tomatoes, marjoram, water, bouillon cubes, lentils, salt and pepper.
2) Cook covered on LOW for 9-10 hrs or until the lentils are soft;
remove the beef from the... - 38.8256
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes. - 29.2117
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Hazelnut Pesto
1. Cut cheese as chunks of ½ inch each. Pass cheese, few pieces at a time, though a food processor with steel blade, adding hazelnuts and garlic cloves in between and process to finely ground cheese. Add olive while processing to form a smooth paste.... - 42.5403
Raw Green Curry Soup
Step 1: Julienne (slice thinly) the carrot, zucchini, ¼ head of cabbage, ¼ of green kale, and one stalk of celery. Combine in a bowl and set aside.
Step 2: Take a small handful of almonds and a ¼ of the cilantro and mince them. Set aside.
Step 3:... - 32.9855
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
Bacon-flavored Minestrone Soup
Place bacon in saucepan and fry till fat runs.
Peel and finely chop the onion; trim and chop the leek.
Add oil to saucepan and heat, then add onion, leek, peeled and crushed garlic, parsley and chopped sage.
Cover and sweat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 44.1041
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 105.687
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
The six bean minestrone is a bean and vegetable minestrone. Cooked together and spiced with garlic and parsley for flavor, the six bean minestrone is very filling and hearty and can be served with savory puffs or crusted bread rolls. - 40.1955
Minestrone With Spaghetti
Add carrots, zucchini, celery, and cabbage to hot butter and oil in a saucepot.
Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bouillon cubes, water, and salt' to the vegetables.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 37.9268
Lentil Soupâ€”crescenti Style
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, tomatoes, marjoram, water, bouillon cubes, lentils, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours or until lentils are tender.
Remove beef bones from pot; cut off meat and... - 44.4006
Cheesy Beans Minestrone
Place the beans in a large saucepan with the stock.
Bring the stock to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and celery and fry them until the onions are transparent but not brown.
Stir in the... - 46.0197
Pot Age Fermiere
1. In a saucepan, add bouillon cubes to water.
2. Cook over medium heat with constant stirring until the mixture boils and the bouillon cubes dissolve.
3. Lower the heat and add onion, cabbage, zucchini, celery, green beans and capers; simmer for 20... - 43.8122
Old Fashioned Minestrone
1. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil and add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
2. Stir in water, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, beef bouillon cubes, and... - 40.4964
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
1. In a pan combine beef, water, tomatoes, bouillon, onion, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper and cook with cover on Low for 7-9 hours such that meat is tender.
2. Stir in zucchini, cabbage, beans, and macaroni and cook with cover on High for 30-45... - 38.492
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add onion, cabbage, garlic powder, parsley, pepper and oregano. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add bouillon cubes, water and tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Stir in... - 44.5667
This is a very interesting and good recipe of minestrone. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at italian restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. This dish as an appetizer is a winner! Treat your friends to this minestrone and let... - 49.3439
Fast Chicken Minestrone
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion over a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the carrots and cabbage, cover and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with their juices and the water, bring to a boil over a high heat,... - 46.7937
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover... - 48.0158
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add carrots; Cover and simmer for about 3 hours.
4. In a... - 47.1782
Salt Pork Minestrone
1. Drain the beans and boil them in the salted water about one hour, or until tender. Drain.
2. Place the olive oil in a large kettle and add the salt pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley and basil. Brown lightly. Add the tomato paste thinned with a little... - 34.0666
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans well; set aside.
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in... - 45.1891
Small Pasta Minestrone
1) Boil beans in salted water until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3)In a large kettle, add olives, pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley, and basil and brown them lightly.
4) Thin tomato paste with water and then stir in the vegetables.
5) Cook for 5... - 46.2106
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.7
Minestrone With Fresh Herbs
1)Take a large size pot,add the butter and oil to melt and mix over a medium flame.
2)Now toss in onions and parsley and cook for upto 5 minutes.
3)At this point,add garlic and simmer till the onion is translucent.
4)Now pour the broth,water,dry beans... - 47.5691
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10... - 45.9346
In a stockpot saute" salt pork until brown.
Add olive oil, onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except macaroni and cheese.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
Add macaroni and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 43.6359
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332