- » Cabbage Zucchini Soup
Cabbage Zucchini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage zucchini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage zucchini soup recipes.
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 46.9416
Herbs-seasoned Cabbage Soup
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the cabbage and zucchini.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 43.6152
Basil Enhanced Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf before serving.
Ladle into individual soup bowls or cups, and serve immediately. - 33.7925
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 42.8106
Put the onion and leek into in a large casserole dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley and sage.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchini (courgette), cabbage, bacon and basil to the casserole.
Re-cover and cook,... - 41.8056
Vegetable Soup Italian
Heat the butter and oil in a saucepot.
Add the carrots, zucchini, celery, and cabbage.
Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the bouillon cubes, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 36.1125
Barbecued Onions For Tortilla Soup
GETTING READY 1) Keep aside the boiled vegetable soup. 2) Reserve the 1/4 cup onions, if wish to make New York Goodwich next day. ... - 23.3466
Beef Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soups is a great way to stretch groceries. You only need a little bit of every ingredient so this is a good way to use left over vegetables in the fridge. Although I used the specified vegetables below, go ahead and use whatever you like.... - 118.245
Spoon Up Fresh Vegetable Soup
1 Simmer beef and bone with water, tomatoes, carrots, leek or onion, garlic, bay leaves, sugar and salt in kettle about 3 hours; remove bone; cool slightly; skim off fat.
2 Add cabbage, zucchini, green beans and macaroni; cook 45 minutes longer, or until - 25.8921
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add parsley and garlic.
Saute over medium heat.
Before garlic changes color, add pancetta.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage.
Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables to... - 42.1429
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 43.3549
Minestrone With Elbow Macaroni
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in the oil for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the tomatoes with their liquid, broth, water, thyme, basil and pepper... - 38.3461
Minestrone Genoa Style
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened. Add water and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes and ham hock. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Add... - 28.7855
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 120.564
Slice sausage crosswise; brown in olive oil in deep saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and basil and cook 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes with liquid, bouillon, cabbage, salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for one... - 41.1704
Beef And Lentil Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 11 ingredients and stir until well blended
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 5 hours, or cook on LOW for about 10 hours, if you are preparing... - 47.2439
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Combine broth, potato, and carrot in a saucepan; bring to boiling. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes, or until cabbage is crisp-tender. - 30.4414
Frothy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Place in blender or food processor and blend about 30 seconds.
Serve in mugs.
Other combinations of vegetables may be used for variety... - 30.9734
In 2 1/2 or 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat; add cabbage, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, carrot, and celery; cook for 15 to 20 minutes longer.
Add beans, zucchini, basil, salt,... - 30.9444
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.3887
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.7835
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 136.691
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 44.922
Winter Weekend Soup
Winter Weekend Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Winter Weekend Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.2361
Marvelous minestrone is a mixed vegetable and mushroom soup made with added barley and macaroni. Cooked together, the marvelous minestrone is is herbed with a medley of fresh herbs and spiced to make a hearty and filling meal. - 37.3524
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 45.3328
Basic Meat Soup
Rinse navy beans.
In 5-quart Dutch oven combine beans, water, condensed beef broth, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
(Or, combine beans, water, beef broth, salt,... - 42.7932
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.9354
Main Meal Vegetable Soup
Prepare beef stock (above). Taste to be sure it has a hearty flavor. If not, boil down to about 2 quarts. To boiling stock, add potatoes, carrots, barley, cabbage, turnips, and tomatoes. Cook until vegetables are partially cooked. Add green beans and zucchini... - 19.9348
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
Drain the canned chick-peas.
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Mix in the carrots, green beans, zucchini, potatoes and cabbage.
Cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste; then add the chick-peas, water, salt, pepper and... - 38.4499
Cod Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan cook the celery and onion in the butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in Fish Stock or chicken broth, zucchini, cabbage, carrot, basil, thyme, pepper, and rosemary.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 8... - 40.0618
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 42.7608
Melt margarine in a Dutch oven; brown meat.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 2 to 3 hours.
Remove soup bone.
Tastes even better on the second day.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 40.2412
Garden Vegetable Soup
Combine green beans, cabbage, carrots, zucchini, tomato, mushrooms, parsley, 2 tblsp. green onions, chicken broth, basil, marjoram, celery seed and garlic in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Tie peppercorns and bay leaf in a piece of cheesecloth.
Add cheesecloth bag to... - 38.1847
In 3-quart casserole, place beef, water, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender.
Add pasta, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, celery, parsley and salt.
Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2378
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery and leek.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes with liquid, breaking up tomatoes with a knife and fork.
Stir in broth, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil;... - 45.1402
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Put all the ingredients other than the lemon juice and bring back to boil.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 30 minutes. Break up the squash by frequent stirring to form thick stock.
4)... - 42.9577
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 30.8838
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 46.8069
I served the Minestrone for a party last week and you wouldn't believe the response I got! The guests loved it! Try this wonderful Minestrone recipe! - 40.247