- » Cabbage Tomato Salad
Cabbage Tomato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage tomato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage tomato salad recipes.
Cabbage And Tomato Relish
Chill diced tomatoes and shredded cabbage in separate bowls.
Combine and marinate in French Dressing for 30 min. before serving.
Many variations are possible.
Substitute other chilled cooked or raw vegetables for the tomatoes, alone or in combination.
For... - 22.1838
Cabbage And Tomato Salad With Garlic And Lemon Dressing
Salads are ideal supplements for health that are easy to make and eat as well. Watch chef Rula showing how to make crunchy Cabbage and Tomato Salad with Lemon and Garlic dressing with fresh and crunchy vegetables. Good to go with fish. - 103.907
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 139.336
1. Prepare the cabbage and shred finely.
2. Wash and remove outer leaves of celery, chop the heart.
3. Chop the apple, nuts and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients together and bind with a little salad cream.
5. Put into a bowl and garnish with wedges of tomato. - 35.6523
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 34.8789
Bean And Cabbage Salad
1) In a bowl mix beans, kelp, mayonnaise, vinegar and paprika.
2) Add cabbage, celery, carrots and onion.
3) Keep the bowl in refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve on salad greens, garnish with tomato wedges and parsley. - 39.9018
Wilted Cabbage Salad With Ham
1) Drain artichokes and reserve the marinade for later use.
2) Cut up the artichoke into fairly large pieces.
3) In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high temperature, heat reserved marinade.
4) Add ham and pepper strips.
5) Cook and stir for about 2... - 43.9293
Cabbage Pepper And Onion Salad
Combine the peppers, spring onions [scallions], cucumber, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the honey, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper into a screw top jar and shake it until the dressing is well mixed.
Pour the dressing over the... - 30.8694
Turkey Cabbage Salad
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, tomato, cottage cheese, turkey, and cheddar cheese.
2) Toss lightly to mix it well.
3) Pour the creamy cucumber salad dressing over the cabbage mixture.
4) Toss lightly to coat the mixture with the salad dressing.
5)... - 36.481
Red Cabbage Salad
Shred the cabbage finely.
Slice the cucumber and tomatoes.
Slice the apples, discarding the cores.
Put the prepared vegetables and fruit in a salad bowl.
Whisk together the lemon juice, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well. - 36.1297
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
If you had enough of the regular cucumber and tomato salads, introduce yourself to the Cabbage and Apple Slaw salad. Take out the left over cabbage from you refrigerator , add some sour cream and dish out the Cabbage and Apple Slaw. Bingo!... - 35.6514
Cornerhrook Cabbage Salad
1) In a bowl, add dried minced onion, tomato juice, pickle and lemon juice. Combine well. Place the bowl aside to blend flavors.
2) In a saucepan, pour in enough water and add salt to it.
3) Place the saucepan over high heat, cover and... - 47.7815
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 111.001
Cabbage Tuna Toss
For salad, in a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, tuna, mushrooms, tomato wedges, cucumber, ripe olives, and radishes. Cover salad; chill for several hours.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt,... - 30.4593
Cabbage And Sesame Seed Salad
Place the cabbage, bean sprouts, tomatoes, carrots and avocado in a medium sized serving bowl and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden... - 31.877
Stuffed Whole Cabbage
Place whole cabbage in kettle with 1 teaspoon salt and enough boiling water to cover; boil for 30 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove from water; drain well.
Slice off top; scoop out inside carefully, leaving 1 1/2-inch shell.
Place shell in... - 42.4933
Cabbage And Mushroom Salad
Take the centre part of the cabbage out.
Cut into 2" long pieces.
Put the cabbage into boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain well and place the cabbage in a serving bowl.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add bamboo shoots, mushrooms, capsicums... - 40.2465
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 33.6304
1) In a skillet, heat sesame oil to 475 degrees.
2) Fry garlic quickly by turning frequently and ensure that you do not to burn them.
3) Now add cabbage and onion.
4) Stir fry for a minute and add tomato, soy sauce and sugar.
5) Cook further for 2... - 41.6509
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
About 1 hour before supper:
1. In hot oil, in large skillet, heat rice, stirring, until brown. Add mushrooms, onion, seasoned salt, pepper, and water. Cook, covered, over low heat until all moisture is absorbedâ€”10 to 15 minutes. Remove, and reserve 14... - 36.5851
Every Day Tomato Salad
Mix together all the vegetables in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Pour over the vegetables and toss until well combined.
You can omit the cabbage or lettuce and substitute other preferred vegetables.
This is... - 32.0102
Raw Vegetable Salad
1. Shred cabbage.
2. Grate the carrots, turnip and beetroot.
3. Slice the tomatoes.
4. In a flat dish, arrange shredded cabbage, grated carrots, turnip and beetroot and sliced tomatoes attractively.
5. Pour French dressing over it.
6.... - 45.7222
Family Style Salad
1) In a large bowl, break lettuce.
2) Cut endive and cabbage crosswise.
3) Combine, lettuce, endive, cabbage along with the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss the salad with French dressing before serving. - 40.4778
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.797
Panned Curried Cabbage
Saute the garlic in the fat in a skillet for 2 min.
Stir in the curry powder, cabbage, and salt.
Cook, covered, until tender—about 10 min.— stirring occasionally.
If desired, 1 c canned tomatoes and 1/4 teasp salt may be added to the cabbage about 2 min.,... - 25.36
Lettuce Tomato Salad
This Lettuce Tomato Salad is the prettiest dish I have ever made. Well, not to mention that this Lettuce Tomato Salad is such a simple salad to try, what feels even great is the flavoring with dried mango and cumin powder. Try out this very interesting... - 29.3055
Double Tomato Salad Molds
1. Soften gelatin in 12 cup of the vegetable juice in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine remaining vegetable juice, cloves, allspice and lemon juice in small saucepan; bring to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain over gelatin mixture in bowl, then stir until... - 34.9613
Caribbean Style Sliced Salad
1. In a small bowl, whisk the mustard with the white wine vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the vegetables on plates. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve. - 28.3549
1) Separate the radicchio leaves.
2) Tear the leaves into small pieces.
3) Cut the apples into thin slices. ... - 48.9719
1) Cover the bottoms of 6 dinner plates with the red cabbage.
2) Sprinkle the endive over the cabbage.
3) Place the tomato and cucumber slices decoratively on top.
4) Just before serving, drizzle each portion evenly with vinaigrette.
5)... - 42.9917
This simple salmon salad is made along with veggies. With added olives to it, the salmon salad is simple tossed with mayonnaise and chilled to mingle flavors. Served as desired, it makes a great accompaniment for homely meals. - 29.5545
Shredded Curried Cabbage
Early on day:
Shred enough cabbage to measure 6 cups; refrigerate.
About 15 minutes before serving:
1. Saute garlic in butter, in large skillet or Dutch oven, 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder, shredded cabbage, and salt. Cook, covered, until... - 29.2925
A salad will ensure you are fully satisfied yet you have all the vital nutrients required for the body! Watch this easy to put together salad! - 93.2882
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.3875
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add in the tomatoes, salad oil, cider or red wine vinegar, parsley, dill and chopped green onions.
2) Cover the bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
3) Just before serving, shred the lettuce leaves... - 45.2841
Tomato Vegetable Aspic
Soften gelatin in cold tomato juice.
Add gela tin, onion and salt to boiling tomato juice; stir.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in cabbage and celery.
Chill until firm. - 27.4411
Two Tomato Salad Molds
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the vegetable juice in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine remaining vegetable juice, cloves, allspice, and lemon juice in a small saucepan; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain over gelatin mixture in bowl, then stir until... - 32.3559
Chinese Celery And Tomato Salad
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss a little; cover and chill
2. Serve as appropriate - 34.1756
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
Wilted Chinese Cabbage
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large salad bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Break uncooked noodles into small... - 43.447
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Add the cabbage, celery, onion, green pepper strips, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Cover the skillet, end cook the vegetables about 5 min., or until all of them are tender, stirring once or twice during the cooking.
Serve at... - 25.4384
Soften gelatin in 1/2 CUP tomato juice; set aside.
In saucepan, combine remaining tomato juice, onion, celery, lemon, and bay leaves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes; strain.
Add softened gelatin.
Return to low heat and stir... - 38.9589
Mushroom Cabbage Rolls
Cut off core end of cabbage and remove torn outer leaves.
Separate remaining leaves and select 12 large ones (save inside leaves for another use).
In a large kettle of boiling salted water, cook 3 or 4 of these large leaves at a time just until limp (about 2... - 42.6975
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
To remove leaves from cabbage, place whole cabbage in microwave oven.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until outer leaves peel off easily.
Save remaining cabbage for soups or salads.
With a sharp knife, cut hard cores from softened leaves.
Combine ground... - 37.5727
Cheryls Home Cooking - Cabbage Rolls
A good Home made Polish Dish. "Golomkies", known as "Pigs in the Blanket" A great family meal that everyone will enjoy. Made with cabbage and turkey/beef,Rice, and Tomato Soup. Very inexpensive to make. This is one of my fondest dish's of when I was younger,... - 0
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup tomato juice; set aside.
In saucepan, combine remaining tomato juice, onion, celery, lemon, and bay leaves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes; strain.
Add softened gelatin.
Return to low heat and stir... - 39.8694
Cabbage Or Swiss Chard Meat Balls
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Wash the swish chard or cabbage leaves, cut of stem and add to boiling water. Blanch for a minutes and then drain and refresh.
3. In a medium size work bowl,
4. Combine meat, rice, onion, egg and... - 44.6266
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 115.188
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
Tomato Cream Slaw
Combine in a bowl the sour cream, mayonnaise, tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, and celery seed.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend and dressing to chill.
Put shredded cabbage into a bowl and chill. - 24.1554
Coleslaw With Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, make layers of cabbage, green pepper and onion.
2) Spread 1 cup sugar over top.
3) In a saucepan mix mustard, 2 teaspoons sugar, the celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Stir and boil. Pour over slaw, stirring.
5)... - 45.3318
Tomato Vegetable Aspic Cups
In saucepan soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the tomato juice.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Add remaining tomato juice, the vinegar, and sugar, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Stir in zucchini, cabbage, and carrot; mix well.
Pour into... - 32.9131
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Tomato Aspic On Slaw
1. In a large bowl, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water and add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Then add 1 cup hot water.
2. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, vine- gar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and celery seed to taste. Pour into 6 individual molds and chill... - 43.7344
Spicy Tomato Dressing
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and add more Tabasco sauce if you prefer a hotter, spicier dressing.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Serve with meat salads, such as beef, sausage, game and ham, and potato, Chinese cabbage, herring and... - 27.1005
Remove loose outer lettuce leaves; remove core and heart.
Cream cheese with vegetables and seasonings; pack tightly in lettuce cavity.
Wrap in foil; chill until ready to serve.
Cut head into quarters; serve with French dressing. - 34.3186
Tomato Ring Mold
Soften gelatin in water.
Add hot tomato juice, sugar and salt.
Stir until dissolved.
Add vine gar and lemon juice.
Chill until partially congealed; fold in vegetables.
Pour into oiled mold; chill until firm. - 34.3012
Shred well-chilled cabbage, season to taste, and moisten with cooked salad dressing.
For variation, one of the following ingredients may be added, to cole slaw cubed tomatoes, chopped cooked vegetables, sliced fruit, onion,... - 20.7288
This Spanish Soup is mouthwatering as well as good for your health. When you serve this soup to your family and friends, they will surely say, ‘Give me more’. - 47.6485
How To Make Super Food Salad With Pork Rib & Bbq Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash spinach, remove the stems and pat it dry.
2. For dressing, in an airtight container, combine BBQ sauce, honey, vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add super food salad,... - 0
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
This Springtime Vegetable Slaw is simply mind blowing ! A medley of fresh spring vegetables, you can try it with rice or pasta dishes ! Let me know if you've liked this Springtime Vegetable Slaw - 33.388
Romaine Salad With Scallion Dressing
1. Toss together romaine lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, and radishes in a large salad bowl.
2. Combine yogurt, scallions or chives, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 31.5774
Salad Mauna Loa
Salad Mauna Loa is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Salad Mauna Loa will get you a lot of compliments! - 24.4966
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process cabbage and onions.
Stir to separate slices into rings, then mix lightly with cabbage.
Combine all remaining ingredients except oil and tomatoes in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 40.786
Layered Spinach Salad
This Layered Spinach Salad with tomatoes, green onions, cheese tortellini, onions and cabbage, and dressed with ranch salad dressings garnished with bacon strips is fast turning out to be an accompaniment that I simply cannot live without ! Include this in... - 36.6328
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.6121
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, broccoli stalks, and sesame seeds.
2. Use the tomato, avocado, cucumber, green pepper, and celery to garnish the salad in an attractive pattern.
3. Toss with the dressing at the table. - 31.4854
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 43.6492
Greek Village Salad
Labor Day not only indicates the end of Summer but it also means less of fresh crisp vegetables on the menu. So make the most of the summer vegetables and whip up this Greek Village Salad. - 39.9684
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 130.483
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 96.5358
This Salonika Salad is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pasta, veggies, and cheese - this Salonika Salad is something you must not want to miss out on! - 45.0566
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
1. In a salad bowl combine cabbage, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, celery and cucumber.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients for dressing.
3. Toss salad with dressing. - 36.941
Low Fat Throw Together Meal
Cover with water; bring to boil and cook until tender.
Season with garlic, pepper and whatever spices you like.
For additional vegetable bulk, add whatever is leftover in refrigerator (i.e.rice, green beans, peas, macaroni).
Fix a salad and you have a very... - 23.1275
Vegetable Soup Italian
Heat the butter and oil in a saucepot.
Add the carrots, zucchini, celery, and cabbage.
Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the bouillon cubes, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 36.1125
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Hollow out center of lettuce, leaving a 1-inch shell.
Cream cheeses with milk until smooth; blend in chives and pimento.
Fill lettuce cavity with cheese mixture; cover with foil.
Refrigerate until cheese is firm.
Just before serving, cut lettuce into 3/4-inch... - 36.2829
Toasted Baked Bean And Vegetable Salad Sandwiches
Allow 3 slices of toasted bread for each sandwich.
On the first slice, buttered, place a layer of hot baked beans, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
On this, place another slice of toast, and cover with shredded cabbage and thin slices of tomato.
Sprinkle with... - 29.6917
Raw Food Recipe For Yummy Asian Kale Salad
Take a look at an awesome raw food recipe for Asian kale salad that this video shares. The video presents a super simple dressing that is perfect for an Asian kale salad especially when you are camping or travelling and when you are falling short of time.... - 138.051
Best Macaroni Salad
Best Macaroni Salad makes the ideal pick for the macaroni lovers. This Best Macaroni Salad is rich with the flavors of cheese, cabbage and mayonnaise. Check out the recipe of Best Macaroni Salad. - 29.1574
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 106.059
1) Wash lettuce and dry the leaves.
2) Line salad bowl with crisp whole lettuce leaves.
3) Tear the rest of the leaves into bite-size pieces and arrange on top.
4) Wash and dry radicchio and tear into pieces, or shred cabbage.
5) Cut ham into... - 46.6558
Easy Breezy Salad
As the name suggest, this is an easy salad that can be made anytime. Eat it for lunch, dinner or as a healthy snack. - 0
Combination Salad Plate
Combine first 6 ingredients, and arrange in mounds in centers of lettuce cups.
Add a few overlapping cucumber slices to each plate, and garnish with radishes or tomatoes, egg slices and strips of cheese. - 21.3231
Green Papaya Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and just opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Cut the shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a blender or food processor,... - 40.6769
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
Crab Macaroni Salad
Crab lovers will sure go gaga for this Crab Macaroni Salad. This seafood salad is a yum treat and tastes best when served chilled. Give this Crab Macaroni Salad a try. - 35.854
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 47.0283
Healthy Fall Wheat Berry Salad
Want to merge health and taste? Enjoy healthy cooking with Stacey Hawkins who makes this easy fall wheat berry salad mixing varieties of greens and vegetables.Get a kiss of good health! - 90.6589
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In the baking pan, arrange chicken breasts and pour over the wine. Sprinkle tarragon and allow the chicken to be baked for 20 minutes. Check for the doneness by inserting a knife. The interior should not be pink.... - 46.946
I don't know where exactly the secret to this Fancy Coleslaw lies. Fancy Coleslaw tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find it out Let me know if you discover it! - 31.01
High Raw Mexican Summer Salad
This salad is a Fiesta for your mouth!!! The salad bowl is a piñata with all of nature’s candies and treats; fresh, organic and raw with greens, rainbow colored veggies and a tangy spicy dressing. Some days you need to let your taste buds know that you... - 99.6204
Jellied Garden Vegetable Salad
Heat and stir gelatin, sugar and 1 cup water until dissolved.
Add remaining water, vinegar, salt, parsley, and chives and chill until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients and spoon into an ungreased 2-quart ring mold or 9"x5"x3" loaf pan; cover and chill... - 37.4052
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 50.537
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 42.0866
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour the oil into a large skillet or deep fryer to a depth of 1 inch. Heat the oil slowly to 375° or until a cube of white bread turns golden brown in 30 seconds.
3. Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder... - 37.292
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 109.051
Cut tomatoes into pieces; add about two cups of water.
Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes When slightly cool, add water and pass through a sieve.
Fry onion in oil and cook for three to four minutes on a low fire.
Add rest of the vegetables except... - 43.4824
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Crisp the cabbage, carrots, beets, cucumbers, and radishes in bowls of salt water.
Skin, seed, and shred the tomatoes.
Drain all vegetables and fruit when they are firm and crisp.
Arrange them in a deep salad bowl in circular heaps so that the colors add to... - 29.8956
Cabbage Tomato Salad Recipes By Category
Cabbage Tomato Salad Dish: