- » Cabbage Sunflower Seed
Cabbage Sunflower Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage sunflower seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage sunflower seed recipes.
Sunflower Green Salad With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Peel carrot and shave thin slices with peeler. Toss together carrot shavings, greens, radishes, cabbage, and sunflower seeds.
2. In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, thyme, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Toss salad with dressing. - 35.3317
Sauteed Cabbage With Toasted Seeds
Cook the cabbage in boiling water for 5-6 minutes, until almost tender.
Tip into a colander and leave to drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep-sided, heavy-based frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry over a medium heat for 1 minute.
Add the mustard seeds... - 29.6871
Acorn Cabbage Bake
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place squash in a baking pan, cut side down, and add 1/2 inch of water.
Bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute ground beef in a skillet until browned.
Drain off excess... - 42.2426
Vegan Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cook the bulgur in 6 cups of simmering water for 25 minutes.
When tender, drain and set aside.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the onion and garlic, and saute over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until translucent.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the... - 39.0685
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) In a saucepan, cook the rice and soy grits together until tender.
2) In a pan, sautÃ© the onion over medium heat.
3) Add the onions into the rice and soy grits, along with nuts, caraway seed, raisins and salt.
4) Pour in sufficient tomato sauce to... - 44.8817
Red Cabbage Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat oil in it and add vegetables. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes along with sunflower seeds.
2. Add wine vinegar, concentrated apple juice, 2tbsp water and mustard and stir well.
3. Pressure cook mixture for 10 minutes or simmer... - 39.1873
Buckwheat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
Add groats and stir until coated with oil.
Add the water, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until groats are tender and the water has been absorbed.
Season and add peanuts and... - 43.6696
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
Combine cabbage and sweet potatoes in bowl.
Toss with sunflower seeds and Yogurt Dressing for Coleslaw.
Makes two cups. - 28.5047
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Chicken
Combine the pineapple, green onions, green pepper and ginger.
Cook at 100% for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the diced chicken and the sunflower seeds and mix well.
Spoon a portion of the mixture onto the center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold... - 37.3242
Crosscourt Cabbage Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan, over medium heat, toast the almonds and sunflower seeds, stirring constantly to prevent burning, 2 to 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a jar or bottle with a tightly fitting lid, combine the oil, sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce; shake... - 36.8746
Crunchy Chinese Cabbage
1) Finely chop the Chinese leaves and onion.
2) Fry them in a pan with oil or butter and the two types of seeds.
3) Once the cabbage has softened, sprinkle sea salt and tamari all over it.
4) Serve hot. - 34.1213
Russian Red Cabbage
1. Shred red cabbage.
2. Scrub turnips and grate finely.
3. In a bowl mix red cabbage and grated turnip.
4. In a large saucepan heat oil and gently fry cabbage mixture for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Cover and cook... - 44.9096
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
Corned Beef & Red Cabbage With Brown Bread By Good Food Ireland
An old favourite in Ireland, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Kevin Aherne of Sage Restaurant puts a modern twist on this classic dish. Using red cabbage with additional vegetables, herbs and spices; this is delicious served with Beamish Brown Bread. Visit this link... - 0
Peli Cole Slaw
In a saucepan, combine vinegar, oil, celery seed and salt; bring to a boil.
Stir in sugar.
Combine cabbage, onion and green pepper in a bowl.
Pour dressing over and refrigerate up to 3 weeks if necessary. - 28.3679
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.3235
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 113.443
Swiss Style Pork With Caraway
Swiss Style Pork With Caraway is one of my hot favorites and packs in the richness of potatoes, pork chops and white cabbage. This Swiss Style Pork With Caraway is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Swiss Style Pork... - 38.0106
Toast the bread.
Peel and halve the onion, and dice one of the halves.
Slice the other half into thin rings.
Mix the butter with the diced onion, the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the paprika.
Spread toast with the paprika-onion butter.
Heat the oven to... - 41.2266
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 114.859
Chef's Special Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style
Do you like to snack on between your meals? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a healthy recipe to make Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style. The snack is ideal to munch on whenever you like. - 100.902
American Kale Salad Part 1- Chopping Kale
f you're in need of a scrumptious Thanksgiving side, don't overlook kale, this recipe video recommends Gluten-free kale Salad recipe. The first part of video is all about the nutritional facts about kale salad and tips of chopping kale . An effortless... - 121.505
Raisin Sun Slaw
1) Shred the cabbage and carrots well.
2) In a mixing bowl, blend together all the ingredients for the dressing.
3) Add raisins and sunflower... - 43.6946
Green Garden Salad
Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Add the cucumbers, cabbage, carrot, onion, raisins, and sunflower seeds, if desired, and toss to mix. - 25.8206
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 28.1962
In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage, celery, and carrots.
Blend together mayonnaise and curry. Fold into rainbow mixture and combine well.
Toss in sunflower seeds.
Cut the mini pitas in half. Open each half like a pocket and fill with rainbow mixture. At... - 23.9247
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 38.6654
Low Fat Coleslaw
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then... - 42.9476
Marj S Colorful Salad
To make salad dressing, place cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, dill and basil in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Pour into a cruet or other salad-dressing container.
Cover and refrigerate.
On... - 38.902
Combine ingredients in a food processor and process until thoroughly mixed.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Break up oriental noodles into a food processor and process with a few short bursts of power until coarsely crushed.
Spread crushed... - 32.9887
1. Place the caraway seeds in an ungreased heavy-based frying pan and stir over a low heat for 1-2 minutes. Crush in an electric coffee mill or with a mortar and pestle.
2. Transfer to a liquidizer and add the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, pepper, salt,... - 29.2876
1. In a liquidizer or food blender jar, combine the vegetable juices with the other ingredients except for the sunflower seeds.
2. Pulse the ingredients until they are well blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Add the sunflower seeds, ¼ cup at a time... - 46.3604
Spread almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
In large bowl, combine red and green cabbage, bean sprouts and onions.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk... - 37.8746
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 29.8777
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 38.9864
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 49.3247
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 101.807
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.0827
Want a great refreshing soup? Watch this wonderful video that shows how this amazing heath soup can be made within no time. If you like beets, then do see this video and enjoy and good health! - 132.177
Lettuce Parcels With Carrot Sauce
These Lettuce parcels with Carrot Sauce make an elegant and sophisticated Vegetarian Main Course for a formal dinner. It is a splash or gorgeous colors on the plate, fabulous enough to impress your vegetarian guests. - 48.6433