Stuffed Bell Pepper
- » Cabbage Stuffed Bell Pepper
Cabbage Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage stuffed bell pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage stuffed bell pepper recipes.
Braised Cabbage With Bell Peppers
Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the core.
Place cut side down on a cutting board and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Core and seed the peppers, slicing into 1/4 inch-thick strips.
In a large skillet heat the butter.
Saute the cabbage, peppers, and... - 32.286
Cabbage With Bell Pepper And Cheese
1. Prepare and microwave cabbage wedges.
2. Place bell pepper, garlic and margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper thoroughly; gradually stir in milk. Microwave... - 29.1419
You May Also Like!
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 42.8064
Baked Stuffed Bell Peppers
1 Cut top off the bell pepper and remove the seeds and pulp.
2 Steam the bell peppers, and tops, for 5 minutes.
3 In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter.
4 Add the remaining ingredients except tomato, and saute until tender.
5 Add... - 43.7469
Stuffed Green Peppers Or Green Tomatoes
Cut tops off peppers or tomatoes; save.
Scoop out centers.
Dissolve 1 cup salt in 4 quarts cold water; pour over vegetable shells and tops; let stand 24 hours in a cool place.
Drain; rinse and drain thoroughly.
Combine cabbage, mustard seed, salt and pepper;... - 41.5814
Carrot And Cabbage Stuffed Peppers
Combine cabbage, carrots, onion and poppy seeds in a bowl.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake the oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning to blend.
Pour over the cabbage-carrot mixture and mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly into each pepper... - 40.9444
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 134.747
Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Trim cabbage leaves, remove stems and blanch in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes; drain well and allow to cool.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute until soft, add bell pepper and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl and add... - 42.331
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1 MEDIUM CABBAGE
Remove the core from the cabbage and steam for 5 minutes over
Carefully peel off 8 - 12 outer leaves.
1 MEDIUM ONION, CHOPPED
1 BELL PEPPER, CHOPPED
4 LARGE CLOVES GARLIC, MINCED
3 TBS. OLIVE... - 29.358
Tofu Stuffed Peppers
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Crumble each tofu cake.
2. Heat olive... - 36.0352
In a saucepan, mix vinegar, celery seed, dry mustard, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
Bring these ingredients to a boil.
Pour over prepared cabbage, bell pepper, onion and olives.
This salad is better prepared a day ahead and will keep a long time in the... - 41.3504
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 131.361