- » Cabbage Spring Roll
Cabbage Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cabbage Spring Roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cabbage Spring Roll recipes.
Baked Chinese Spring Rolls With Cabbage
These Baked Chinese Spring Rolls With Cabbage are a seduction ! You'll not find a tastier meal option ! Try out these Baked Chinese Spring Rolls today and come up with your sggestions, if you have any ! - 39.9378
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 107.425
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 0
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 109.873
Fried Vegetable Spring Roll
Don’t you just love spring rolls? A favorite among kids, this is a great recipe to know to make at home. Chef Vikas shows you how to make these at home! Ching’s sauces are a convenient way to prepare Chinese at home. - 86.9794
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 116.007
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 28.2337
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 92.6431
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
Pork Spring Rolls
1) For making Cripes : In the container of the blender mix together flour, egg, and salt.
2) Now add water and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
3) Put aside and allow the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
4) Take a... - 44.6037
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 43.7069
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls With Wrapper
Today lets learn how to make crispy veg spring roll at the comfort of your home.
All you need for this dish are some fresh farm veggies,spring roll wrappers,a little bit of butter and some common oriental spices. - 0
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do... - 89.6646
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 46.7205
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 110.179
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls - If there is any dish that can take you to heaven and back then it is this. This tasty Spring Rolls preparation can make your day! Try this brilliant Spring Rolls recipe! - 48.9095
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
Spring Roll Filling
Heat oil and saute the spring onions, minced chicken or meat, cabbage, lettuce, chillies, with all the seasonings for 5 to 8 minutes.
Use as required.
Use 1 cup bean sprouts instead of chicken and 1/2 cup cooked soya mince.
Follow the... - 33.1954
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 36.0905
Finely chop shrimp, pork, mushrooms, onions, red pepper, cabbage and water chestnuts.
Transfer all chopped ingredients to large bowl.
Add sherry, soy sauce ginger, sugar and salt; mix well.
Blend water and cornstarch in small cup; mix well.
Place about 1/4... - 43.5224
Homemade Spring Roll
1. Sieve cornflour and maida together; add eggs and beat with electric beater till smooth.
2. Add half the aji-no-moto and salt.
3. Blanch the vegetables, put them in a strainer and when well strained saute in a little oil with the rest of the ingredients.
4.... - 31.9555
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
Vegetable Spring Roll
1)In a bowl, combine together, flour, egg, cornflour, water and salt.
2)Chinese cut finely, carrot, capsicum, cabbage and beans.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add all the cut vegetables and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
4)Add in sauce,... - 45.3186
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
Vegetarian Spring Roll
1. Put the mushrooms in a small bowl, add hot water to cover and soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze dry. Discard the stems; slice the caps thinly.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.7402
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoon oil and one cup water and pour into flour mixture.
Stir just enough to mix.
Pour about two tablespoons batter on hot tawa or griddle and make pancakes.
Do not cook the other... - 43.4416
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 29.5584
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 46.3769
Spring Egg Veggie Roll
This is a fusion between the Chinese spring roll and an Indian subzi. The stir fried veggies retain their nutrients to a great extent making this dish healthier than the usual deep fried rolls. - 0
Shanghai Spring Rolls
Slice and then shred the pork; then marinate with 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1/2 Tbs wine, and 1 tsp tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes; then discard the stems and shred.
Rinse the Chinese cabbage and then shred.
Rinse the bean... - 42.9648
This spring roll recipe is vegetarian -- in fact I am pretty sure it is vegan. However, fell free to add meat to it. You can use finely chopped or ground beef, pork or chicken. - 0
Thai Crab Spring Rolls
1) In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, over medium heat.
2) Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes, tossing constantly. Remove the cabbage to a bowl.
3) To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon oil.
4) Now, add the snow peas, and... - 47.1433
David's Thai Spring Rolls & Sauce
Spring Roll: Heat oil in a fry pan or wok; add the next four ingredients until the meat is browned.
Add soy sauce and the remaining ingredients.
Let cool before wrapping in the egg roll wrap.
Deep fry in approximately 1 cup of oil until light brown; drain on... - 36.3271
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Make your holidays special and enjoyable with these delicious stuffed cabbage rolls that would surely be a favorite with your family. Look at this incredible video that shows an outstanding recipe presented in an elegant manner. Check it out… - 103.452
Veal Spring Rous
1 Combine veal, soy sauce and sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Heat vegetable stock in a non-stick frying pan. Add veal and stir-fry lightly. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, onion and cabbage and stir-fry for a few minutes.
2 Stir in blended cornstarch and stock... - 32.5892
Vegetable Spring Roses
1 Heat oil in a wok. Fry mushrooms, onions, garlic and ginger 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes. Blend in soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and vegetable stock to thicken pan juices. Place mixture in a... - 37.0799
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Rice
1) Into a large pot, pour some oil and sautÃ© the onion and pepper for 5 minutes
2) Add the rice and give it a good stir around
3) Add the boiling water, cover and cook undisturbed till the rice is done
4) Drain the rice in a colander and leave aside... - 45.0015
Shrimp Egg Rolls
By popular request (or demand), at long last, here's our infamous Shrimp Egg roll recipe!
These are delicious, and very, very popular around here. With shrimp, ground pork, a variety of veggies and crispy wrappers, they're an instant hit at any... - 0
1. Chop cabbage and green onions.
2. Grate carrots and an inch long piece of fresh ginger.
3. Pour olive oil to a frying pan, and sauté vegetables, add bean sprouts, Soy Sauce, Lime Juice, and mint leaves.
4. When mixture is softened up turn... - 108.519
Stuffed Cabbage With Egg And Lemon Sauce
If rendering the minced meat, bring a stock pot, with about 3 litres (5 pt) of water, to a rolling boil and immediately turn it down to a simmer.
Sprinkle in the minced meat, rubbing it between your fingers into tiny pieces.
Simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 44.6928
Pork Rolls In Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Trim thick stalks from cabbage leaves, cook, covered, in a little water until wilted, drain.
2. Combine mince, peanuts, spring onions, garlic, egg, cheese, chilies and marjoram. Divide between cabbage leaves, roll up, tucking in edges. Place in single... - 38.2836
Chinese Summer Rolls
Let's face it; many of us feel that eating raw, unadorned veggies is like taking medicine. You do it because you're supposed to, not necessarily because you want to. So here's a tasty and handy way to smuggle vegetables onto the menu “Fresh Summer Rolls".... - 0
Imperial Rolls With Hot Chinese Mustard
1. In a skillet, cook ground pork, stirring, until browned.
2. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
3. In a separate bowl, soak noodles in lukewarm water about 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
4. In a large bowl,... - 37.458
Chiko Roll - A Classic Australian Icon
The Chiko Roll is an Australian savoury snack, originally called the chicken roll and inspired by the Chinese egg roll and spring rolls. It was designed to be easily eaten on the move without a plate or cutlery. The wrap was designed to be unusually thick so... - 0
Lumpia are asian inspired spring roll like items. This lumpia recipe is made with pork along with a medley of fresh vegetables. Wrapped in egg roll skins and cooked with onions, garlic, brean sprouts and soy sauce, the lumpia are savory and appetizing and... - 46.167
Making Mum's Poh Pia
For all Spring Roll lovers, this non-fried Malaysian style rolls is always an integral part of a typical Asian meal. Tofu and veggie rolled in paper thin pancake or crepe truly makes for a delish fare. Follow the recipe presented in the video and get rolling... - 100.698
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Barbecued Hot Dogs With Creamy Slaw
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Make 4 diagonal cuts in each frank-furt, slicing halfway through.
Brush frankfurts with oil, and cook on hot lightly oiled barbecue flatplate 7-10 minutes or until cooked through.
Split rolls lengthways through the centre top;... - 43.2435
Lightly cook the carrots and cabbage separately in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain and roll up the cabbage leaves into rolls.
Arrange the carrots, cabbage rolls and mushrooms decoratively on a serving platter.
Arrange the pork slices carefully in the shape... - 40.5694
Cook the cabbage leaves lightly for 3 minutes, then drain and remove from the pan.
Roll up the leaves into rolls.
Arrange all the vegetables and bean curd cubes decoratively on a serving platter.
Arrange the beef slices decoratively on a second, smaller... - 38.2723
Gobi Pasanda is simply yumlogical. The tomato gravy and green chilli gives the Gobi Pasanda a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 44.7666
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, pour in the water and mix to a stiff dough.
Knead for 5 minutes, then cover the bowl with a clean damp cloth and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
To make the dumpling filling, coarsely chop the meat and bamboo shoots and place... - 41.6313
Pasties is the perfect dish for all the meat lovers. I serve this dish fro my husband during weekends when he can enjoy it in piece. This Pasties recipe is extremely easy to prepare and the end result is mouth watering. - 41.4602
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 134.394
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8096
Red Oil Dumplings
Place the flour in a bowl, and stir in the boiling water to make a firm dough.
Let stand for 2 minutes and add the cold water.
Knead until smooth.
Combine the pork and shrimps with the remaining filling ingredients and beat well.
Form the dough into a long... - 40.8409
1. To prepare the sauce: liquidize all sauce ingredients in a blender and reserve.
2. Heat a non stick pan and add ginger - garlic paste. Add all vegetables, stir and saute until cooked but crisp.
3. Add soya sauce, salt and pepper. Cook till dry and blended.... - 40.3724
Mix salt in flour.
Place in deep bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir quickly until all flour is dampened.
Place dough on pastry board and knead until smooth.
Add more hot water or flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
Roll out 1 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch... - 44.3232
Pork Pellet Soup
Pork Pellet Soup is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 47.6369
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.7473
Zero Oil Momos
It is a kind of dumpling preparation originally from Nepal but loved across the globe. There are a number of variation of it, done in different shapes and with different fillings. This one is the most basic vegetable momo. - 0
Indian Mixed Veg Paratha
Very healthy, tasty and nutritious recipe. Very nice alternative for regular stuffed paratha. It's a complete and very filling meal by itself. Good to go for kids in their lunch box or to eat on the way during picnics, outings. - 114.34
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
Egg And Noodles Wrap
Wraps are anytime a handy and filling snack or even at times can serve as a full meal. This one is a yummy preparation which combines few of my favorite flavors. - 0