- » Cabbage Soup
Cabbage Soup Recipes
Cabbage Soup is a delicious, appetizing soup variety, prepared with celery, sweet onion, canned tomatoes, chopped cabbage, chicken broth, vegetable broth, and tomato-vegetable juice cocktail. The soup is best ... More »
10 Lbs In 1 Week Cabbage Soup Diet Aka Wonder Soup
Cabbage soup is a part of many different diet plans and has a zillion different names. I use it with the 7 day diet. I've been loving it so far and this diet never fails to give me my 10 pound weight loss in 7 days. One thing I love about this Wonder Soup is... - 130.449
Why not make a healthy appetizing cabbage soup on a cold winter day. Look at this super simple recipe for a delicious soup that would surely be a hit with your family. Try out this interesting way to eat your cabbage with this delicious soup to enjoy. - 116.387
Korean Spicy Cabbage Stew
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. This Korean spicy soup with cabbage, tofu, ground beef, kochujang and miso paste is a perfect spicy food fix, especially on a cold winter day. It’s healthy, full of good... - 99.4354
Irish Style Potato And Cabbage Soup
Would you like to try an innovative soup recipe today? Just hit the play button and watch chef Gavan prepare this wonderful Irish Style Potato and Cabbage Soup now. You will have to stock up the ingredients as you will be preparing this soup quite often. - 84.2451
Bring plenty of water to boil in a large pan and remove from heat.
Plunge cabbage into boiling hot water and leave for 10 minutes.
Remove from water, press well to drain and chop finely.
Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute for 2... - 48.9281
Creamy Cabbage Soup
Creamy cabbage soup is yet another creamy delight for your grand dinner. Stir fried salt pork with shallots and garlic with a pinch of butter gives the mind boggling aroma. The exotic preparation with cream and sour cream combo makes a well thought out soup... - 48.8425
1) Take a saucepan and melt the butter or fat in it.
2) Add carrots, onions, celery leaves and cabbage together with some salt, pepper and sugar.
3) Mix the ingredients well and cover the pan.
4) Simmer it on very low heat for 25 minutes.
5) Add... - 48.4824
Karamkalle Ka Soup
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and sauté onion and cabbage. Stir constantly.
2)Add potato, tomato and water. Cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until tender.
3)Turn off heat and keep some cabbage for garnish.
4)Mash the sauted vegetables... - 48.153
Spuds N Cabbage Soup
a wonderful creamy irish rendition of potato soup, quick to become traditional in your home as well - 47.2542
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the cabbage and onions
2) Sprinkle in the flour and slowly add in the water
3) Stir briskly till the soup reaches a boiling point
4) Tip in the tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, lemon juice, caraway seeds
5)... - 47.1828
1) In a saucepan, add butter.
2) Saute onions, leeks and celery in butter, for about 10 minutes.
3) To this, add beef consomme, seasonings and shredded cabbage. Mix well.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Transfer to a soup bowl and stir in... - 46.9567
Ham N Cabbage Soup
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, tip in the 2 tablespoons of butter and heat gently.
2. Add the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic to the pan and stir continuously till the vegetables are soft. This will take five minutes
3. Add flour, oregano, bay leaf... - 46.8978
Dill Cabbage Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil. Add in cabbage, onions, dill seeds and caraway seeds. Saute for about 10 minutes until the cabbage starts to wilt.
2) Add in garlic and vinegar and saute well for a minute longer.
3) Lastly, add in stock, tomato... - 46.5181
Green Cabbage Soup
1) In a large saucepan, boil 1/2 inch water, cook cabbage, covered for 5 minutes.
2) Drain well.
3) Add butter, potato, onion, and flour.
4) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes, but do not brown.
5) Add salt, pepper, mace,... - 46.3738
1) Trim off all the fat from pork.
2) Cut the pork into thin strips.
3) In a bowl toss together, pork, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, cornstach and 2 table spoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and fry ginger for 2 minutes.
5) Add broth or... - 46.2616
Bacon Cabbage Soup
The cabbage soup is a peppy soup that is both filling and savory. Filled with frankfurters, the vegetable soup is spiced withnutmeg and flavored with dill and bay leaf. Topped with a little cheese, I love this soup with sliced of freshly toasted bread. - 44.5047
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 44.1737
Caraway Cabbage Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
2. Add the cabbage and sauté until wilted.
3. Stir in the stock, caraway and pepper.
4. Cover pan and allow the cabbage to simmer for almost 50 minutes.
5. Tip in the beer and simmer covered for... - 44.1496
Cabbage Soup With Knockwurst
1) Coarsely shred the cabbage and keep it aside.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions. Slowly sauté for about 5 minutes.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
4) To the onions, add the cabbage, potatoes and... - 43.9984
1) Thinly shred the cabbage.
2) Cut the onion and potato into thin slices.
3) In a heavy saucepan,put the vegetables with a small amount of water.
4) Cover the pan with lid and cook slowly until just cooked through.
5) Now mash the... - 43.7419
Microwaved Sausage Cabbage Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine ham bone, water, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, basil and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 45 minutes, turning ham bone over after every 15 minutes.
Remove ham bone.
Stir in cabbage and sausage; cover.
Microwave at High 5... - 43.7348
Herbs-seasoned Cabbage Soup
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the cabbage and zucchini.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 43.6152
Place the potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic in a saucepan.
Add chicken stock or broth and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Salt should not be added until you taste the soup because as a general rule, the broth or stock will have enough... - 42.9685
Red Cabbage Soup
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Stir in the leek.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the allspice, cloves and garlic, stir well.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the brown sugar and the vinegar and... - 42.475
Grandma's Cabbage Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, uncooked rice, chicken broth, water, and tomato sauce.
Stir in carrots and onion.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, dill weed, and black pepper.
Mix well... - 41.9678
Creamy Cabbage Soup
Creamy Cabbage Soup has a great taste. The Vegetarians will like Creamy Cabbage Soup. The procedure to prepare Creamy Cabbage Soup is easy. - 41.8772
Cabbage Soup With Caraway
Cabbage Soup With Caraway is a wonderful and unique soup that is well loved at home. I have used this Cabbage Soup With Caraway recipe frequently for my parties. Try it for yourself! - 41.7436
Pickled Cabbage Soup
1 In a pan, heat the stock.
2 In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
3 Stir in the flour, and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat and pour in the stock all at once, beating thoroughly with a balloon whisk to prevent lumps.
5 ... - 41.7028
Browned Potato And Cabbage Soup
1. In a kettle or stockpot, heat water and cook cabbage and potatoes till tender
2. In a large skillet, add oil and saute onions in it till golden, ad flour and toss around till well coated
3. Cook, stirring, over medium flame for a couple of minutes,... - 41.5897
Five-spice Cabbage Soup
Five spice cabbage soup is a lavorful and filling soup made with cabbage cooked in a broth of choice. prepared with spices like garlic, chilies, coriander and mustard, the five spice cabbage soup is simmered to a finish and seasoned with lemon juice, salt and... - 41.4781
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Soup
Cover soup bones with water in large pot.
Bring to a boil; skim foam off top.
Add all other ingredients.
Simmer about 3 hours.
Taste periodically to adjust sweet and sour flavors.
Delicious served with black bread and a dollop of sour cream atop each... - 41.3815
Chickpea And Cabbage Soup
Cook chick-peas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Saute garlic and bread in oil until garlic begins to deepen in color.
Remove pan from heat and stir in parsley.
Combine mixture with potato, cooked chick-peas, tomato, bay leaf, cabbage,... - 41.3018
Beef Cabbage Soup
Put meat, bones, and onion into a large heavy saucepot.
Add water and bring to boiling; remove foam.
Cover and simmer about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove bones and cut meat into small pieces; return meat to soup.
Meanwhile, sprinkle cabbage... - 41.2933
1. In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion and celery over medium heat until beef is nicely browned and break beef into small pieces.
2. Add salt, pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, broth, parsley, potatoes and carrots and simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Then... - 40.8246
Hearty Beef And Cabbage Soup
1. In skillet saute beef and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cabbage and cook with cover on Low for3 hours.
3. Then add cabbage and cook on High 30-60 minutes longer.
4. Serve hot or as desired. - 40.4381
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 40.4064
Slice & wash the cabbage, put into a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 5 min.Rinse under cold water.
Heat until fat appears.
Add onions, carrots, potato & stir for a few minutes.
Mix flour with a little stock & blend into the... - 40.3932
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Soup
Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine beef with cabbage, onion, carrots, tomatoes, soup, undrained sauerkraut, potatoes, sugar, brown sugar and water in saucepan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3... - 40.0417
This Cabbage Soup tastes yummy ! I always loved the cabbage for its strong flavors and this soup happens to strengthen my craving for this vegetable all the more. Just try this Cabbage soup and tell me if you like it ! - 39.9638
Red Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, cover and cook gently for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the sugar and flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, thyme, broth, wine, 1 tablespoon of... - 39.9507
Beef Cabbage Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef shanks, water, tomato paste, onion, brown sugar, bouillon, salt, sour salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 to 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
Add cabbage and apple.
Cook,... - 39.6711
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the water. To within 3-inches of the top of the cooker, add the water.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, till the vegetables are tender.
3)... - 39.4898
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat bring water to a boil.
Add cabbage, potatoes, carrots, onion, celery, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add milk and... - 39.2437
Gallic Cabbage Soup
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion; set aside.
Process potato, carrot, and cabbage.
In skillet, heat butter and saute onion until limp.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in large saucepan.
Add sauteed onion, processed... - 39.2089
Chicken Cabbage Soup
In a large saucepan combine broth, water, tomatoes, potato, carrot, celery and onion.
Add peppercorns and bay leaf.
Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add chicken, lemon juice and sugar.
Heat to serving... - 39.1429
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 39.1371
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cabbage, onions, potato and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Drain liquid from vegetables and discard.
Place vegetable mixture in a blender or the work bowl... - 38.8583
Sweet And Tangy Cabbage Soup
COMBINE cabbage, tomatoes and juice, broth, water, onion, tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; cook for 1 hour.
ADD raisins; cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender - 38.774
Bacon And Cabbage Soup
This is a particularly good filling winter soup.
Heat all the butter or butter and dripping and fry the chopped onion in this until golden brown, add the chopped tomatoes and bacon and cook together.
Pour in the brown stock and bring to the boil, add the... - 38.5025
Kapusta Hot Cabbage Soup
1. In large 6-quart kettle, combine cabbage, kosher salt, pepper, onion and water. Bring to boiling, covered. Add beef, soup bone and tomato puree. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
2. Add potato; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
3. Twenty... - 38.4868
Wash cabbage and turn upside down in cold salted water.
Let remain 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse off salt.
Cut cabbage into small sections and brown in margarine.
When nicely browned add sugar.
Add stock and peppercorns.
Simmer covered several hours until... - 38.2773
Beef Cabbage Soup
In Dutch oven or large kettle combine the shredded cabbage, undrained tomatoes, meat, condensed beef broth, water, onion, apple, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Bring the mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till cabbage is tender, about 30... - 38.2209
Cabbage Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cabbage Soup dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 38.106
Anchovy Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic to the hot pan. Cook on high for five minutes
2. Add the cabbage to the hot pan and sautÃ© for 10 minutes while stirring continuously
3. In a bowl, blend the anchovy paste, tamarind,... - 37.8466
Shredded Cabbage Soup
Cook and stir onions in bacon fat in Dutch oven until tender.
Add beef broth, water, cabbage, carrots, potatoes and celery.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Simmer... - 37.4796
Beef And Cabbage Soup
Melt shortening in cooker; brown ground beef thoroughly.
Add the rest of the ingredients in order given.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop of its own accord.
Serve. - 37.1902
Bacon Cabbage Soup
Place bacon in 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until bacon begins to crisp.
Stir in cabbage, onion, seasonings and 2 cups water; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Add remaining water; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 12 minutes, or... - 36.3012
Rich Cabbage Soup
1. Slice and wash the green cabbage, put into a pot of boiling salted water, and cook for 5 minutes. Then drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, chop the bacon and heat over gentle heat until the fat runs. Then add the onion, leeks, carrots, and... - 35.9354
Cabbage Soup has an extraordinary taste. The beef and lemon juice gives the Cabbage Soup a mind Blowing taste. Cabbage Soup is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 35.4993
Beef And Cabbage Soup
1. Place the onion, carrots, celery, cabbage, bay leaf, peppercorns, and beef broth in a 3-quart saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cabbage is crisp-tender. (Cook about 2 minutes longer if you... - 35.3466
Delta Cabbage Soup
In a large soup kettle, combine broth, water, carrots, celery, potato, onion, tomatoes, salt, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add cabbage; simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and sugar; cook about 1 minute, or... - 35.1304
Old Country Cabbage Soup
In a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe bowl melt the butter or margarine at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add the cabbage, stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once during the cooking period.
Stir in the flour.
When well mixed, add the remaining... - 34.957
Tomato Cabbage Soup
Cover cabbage with water in a large pot; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until cabbage is cooked.
Drain and return cabbage to pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except lemon slices.
Cove - 34.9006
Fresh Cabbage Soup (kapusniak Ze Swiezej Kapusty)
Fry bacon until golden but not crisp in a 3 quart saucepan.
Add vegetables and water.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Blend flour into butter; stir into soup.
Bring soup to boiling, stirring.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If... - 34.7946
Cabbage Soup For A Meal
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven; saute the onions, garlic, carrots, celery, and potatoes for about 10 minutes, until the onions are soft and transparent and the potatoes are translucent.
Add a little more oil and stir in the cabbage; saute... - 34.2016
Beef Cabbage Soup
Beef Cabbage Soup promises quite a unique flavor. This soup, rich with the flavors of corned beef, cabbge and seasonings, makes the best pick to serve in the parties. Just give this beef cabbage soup a try. - 34.1854
Ham And Cabbage Soup
Include this absolutely irresistible Ham And Cabbage Soup in your dinner menu ! Spoonfuls of this hot Ham and Cabbage soup with a dash of salt and pepper sprinkled over makes a perfect appetizer for a winter night meal ! - 33.6656
Beef Cabbage Soup
In large saucepan combine chopped cabbage, tomatoes, water, instant minced onion, beef bouillon granules, sugar, and pepper.
Bring the mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes.
Stir in corned beef chunks; heat... - 33.4502
Sweet & Sour Cabbage Soup
Heat butter or vegetable oil over low heat in a large pot. Add onion and saute about 5 minutes or until translucent. Add carrots, cabbage, water and both cans of tomatoes.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer covered for 45 minutes.
Add sour salt... - 33.1346
Cabbage Soup With Rice And Dill
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, rice, carrots, broth, water, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of the dill weed, the seasoned salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the cabbage and rice are... - 33.071
Beef And Cabbage Soup
Add the beef and shredded cabbage to the liquid bouillon.
Cook this for 1 hour.
Add all the vegetables to the soup and cook it until the vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper; serve. - 32.5448
Hearty Cabbage Soup
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup of the stock, cover, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Stir in the cabbage, the remaining 5... - 31.7791
Microwaved Cabbage Soup
Place in a 20-cup (5 L) microwave-safe bowl all the ingredients, except the cream and butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 30 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Add the cream and butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 5 minutes.
Test seasoning and serve. - 31.7169
1. Wipe the meat with a damp, clean cloth; cut the meat in 1/2 inch dice. Simmer in water in a covered saucepan for 1 hour.
2. Add the salt, pepper, onion and the cabbage. Cover and simmer 15 minutes more.
3. Add scalded milk. Mix. Remove from heat.
4.... - 30.9645
Wild Rice Steak And Cabbage Soup
In large saucepan, saute cabbage in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently; do not brown. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add beef; cook 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; simmer, covered, 1 hour. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. - 30.5047
Duck And Cabbage Soup
Break up the duck carcass and place it in a large saucepan.
Add the giblets and any other meat left over from the duck.
Cover with the stock or water, add the ginger, and bring to the boil.
Skim, then lower the heat and simmer gently for at least 30... - 30.0439
Ped Cabbage Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a stockpot; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in red cabbage and vinegar; simmer, partially covered, 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is soft and cabbage is tender.
Season with salt, pepp - 29.1624
Sausage And Cabbage Soup
1 Cut away the core from the cabbage; shred finely. Peel and crush the garlic. Heat the fat in a pan and soften the cabbage and garlic in it for about 10 minutes.
2 Mix in the flour, then gradually blend in the stock, stirring all the time. Bring to a boil,... - 28.8182
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the carrot, celery, cabbage, and caraway seeds and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
2. Add the broth, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30... - 27.4592
Beet Cabbage Soup
1. Stir beef bouillon, water, beets (with liquid), cabbage, onion and sugar in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until cabbage is tender, 7 to 9 minutes longer.
2. Stir in vinegar;... - 27.2469
Winter Cabbage Soup Borscht
1. Quarter the cabbage through the stem end and cut out the core. Shred cabbage and slice the apples finely. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Heat oil in your soup pot. Add the cabbage and apples and cover with boiling water. Stir in the sugar, vinegar,... - 26.6978
Czech Cabbage Soup
Combine stock, cabbage, caraway seeds and onion, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until cabbage is soft.
Puree, reheat with milk and season with salt and pepper and more caraway seeds.
Add noodles, reheat and serve. - 25.8679
Bring the water to the boil in a pan; having cleaned, washed and quartered the cabbage, add it to the water, with the garlic and bacon (well soaked first to remove the salt) and simmer all together gently for 2 hours.
Then add the sausage, pricked with the... - 25.6432
Cheesy Cabbage Soup
Wash the cabbage, discard any discoloured or tough leaves, quarter it and cut out the stalk.
Put the leaves in a roasting or boiling bag with a generous spoonful of water and tie the top loosely. Microwave for 6 minutes. Remove and chop the cabbage.
Put the... - 24.3816
Farmer Macgregor's Cabbage Soup
farmer mac gregor's cabbage soup is a lovely and light cabbage soup made with mixed veggies. Cooked with added beans, this mixed vegetable cabbage soup is simple yet satisfying. Seasoned according to taste, this is a simple and homely recipe. - 24.1282
1) Boil chopped beef until tender. Add onions and celery. Boil 10 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
2) Add tomatoes and kidney beans. Cook 30 minutes more. Add cabbage, cook until cabbage is tender, about 20 minutes. - 22.6463
Cabbage Soup Recipes By Category