- » Cabbage Roll Soup
Cabbage Roll Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage roll soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage roll soup recipes.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you love vegetable rolls, Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is a recipe you can look forward to. These Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are healthy and at the same time delicious to eat. Happy rolling! - 34.1799
Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Soup
Cabbage Rolls are a personal favorite! I love the flavors of the tasty rolls. I think this is the best Cabbage Rolls recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 41.5829
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in boiling salted water a few minutes to soften; drain.
Combine beef, rice, onion, egg, salt and pepper with 30 mL (2 tablespoons) soup.
Divide meat mixture among cabbage leaves.
Roll and secure with toothpicks or string.
Place cabbage... - 33.466
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls has a grand taste. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls gets it taste from beef mixed with rice and cabbage, flavored with pepper. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 36.0797
Mixed Meat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add ground meat and cooked rice; mix thoroughly.
Remove center vein of cabbage leaves, keeping each leaf in one piece.
Immerse leaves in boiling water till limp, about... - 42.3381
You must have heard of stuffed cabbage rolls, but this Sour Cabbage Roll is a unique twist on the classic recipe. Watch the video to find out how it is different form the other recipes. It's a family recipe so its bound to be good! - 100.455
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the onion and bacon together and drain.
Combine 2/3 cup cereal crumbs, ground beef, bacon mixture, salt, pepper and basil, then mix well.
Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves and allow to stand for 2 to 3 minutes,... - 42.2941
Sauerkraut Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.6112
Stuffed Peppered Cabbage Rolls
1) In a pan, cook the cabbage leaves in boiling salted water for a few minutes to soften; drain thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, rice, onion, beaten egg, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons tomato soup.
3) Spoon the meat mixture... - 40.4697
Beef & Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Place the cabbage in enough boiling water to cover in a large kettle.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until cabbage is soft enough that individual leaves may be easily removed; pull off the loosened individual leaves.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes longer and... - 43.9651
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage in salted water a few minutes to soften; drain.
Mix 2 tablespoons soup with remaining ingredients.
Divide meat mixture among cabbage leaves; fold in sides and roll up (secure with toothpicks, if necessary).
In skillet, place rolls seam side down;... - 32.7962
Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute sausage, rice and onion together in skillet, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Cool slightly and add seasonings and cottage cheese.
Drop cabbage leaves into boiling water for about 1 minute; drain.
Divide rice mixture into 4... - 42.9727
Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another... - 45.2919
Parsley Cabbage Rolls
Remove cabbage stump.
Simmer cabbage in salted water for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and place under cold running water for a minute.
Dispose of the outer leaves.
Detach twelve leaves, cut off the white, hard stems, spread on a towel to dry.
Mix: beef or... - 41.8685
Beefy Cabbage Rolls
1. Microwave cabbage leaves at high, covered for 2-3 minutes until slightly limp and drain.
2. In a colander in 9-inch glass dish, microwave (high) crumbled beef 3-4 minutes, stirring once and drain fat.
3. Blend with egg, milk, cooked rice, salt, dill... - 42.3522
1. In a large shallow microwave proof dish, place the cabbage leaves and cover with water.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap and pierce in a few places to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes until the leave become limp.
4. In... - 44.4297
Ham Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Cook noodles and the peas and carrots according to individual package directions; drain.
Combine and set aside.
In a large saucepan cook cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Blend soup and milk; heat.
Combine 1 1/3 cups of the soup mixture, the ham,... - 39.8552
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
To remove leaves from cabbage, place whole cabbage in microwave oven.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until outer leaves peel off easily.
Save remaining cabbage for soups or salads.
With a sharp knife, cut hard cores from softened leaves.
Combine ground... - 39.4308
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of cabbage, beef and veal is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.0983
Swedish Cabbage Rolls
1. In a 4-quart casserole, place cabbage leaves and 2 tablespoons water.
2. Cover the casserole.
3. Cook on High for 6 minutes.
4. Remove thick parts of cabbage leaves so you can roll them without tearing.
5. Keep aside.
6. In a bowl, combine... - 46.4953
Cheryls Home Cooking - Cabbage Rolls
A good Home made Polish Dish. "Golomkies", known as "Pigs in the Blanket" A great family meal that everyone will enjoy. Made with cabbage and turkey/beef,Rice, and Tomato Soup. Very inexpensive to make. This is one of my fondest dish's of when I was younger,... - 116.022
Spuds N Cabbage Soup
a wonderful creamy irish rendition of potato soup, quick to become traditional in your home as well - 45.8819
Swiss Cabbage Rolls
1 Trim base of cabbage and carefully break off 12 whole leaves (Save remaining cabbage for another day).
2 Place leaves in a large saucepan; pour in boiling water and cover; let standfor 5 minutes; drain on paper towels; trim off the coarse rib on the back of... - 41.7575
Beef Cabbage Rolls
1. With a sharp knife, remove core of cabbage and discard. In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, place cabbage. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes. Remove leaves, one at a time, being careful not to break them. Drain leaves on paper towel.
2.... - 32.17
Cabbage Mushrooms Rolls
1. For filling: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add vegetables and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch; mix well. Thicken with cornstarch. Set aside... - 29.4198
Lean Beef Cabbage Rolls
Heat the butter in a frying pan and cook the meat until brown.
Add parsley, rice, onion, seasoning, herbs, spice and stock Continue cooking for 5 minutes until stock is absorbed.
Blanch the cabbage leaves by dipping them in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain... - 41.6542
Swedish Cabbage Rolls
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add meat and rice; beat together.
Steam cabbage leaves 3 minutes or just till limp; drain.
Slit heavy vein of leaf about 2 1/2 inches.
Place 1/2 cup meat mixture on each leaf; fold in sides and roll ends over meat.
Place... - 41.9244
1. In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion and celery over medium heat until beef is nicely browned and break beef into small pieces.
2. Add salt, pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, broth, parsley, potatoes and carrots and simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Then... - 41.0658
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.5966
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed cabbage leaves is a meat stuffed cabbage recipe. Prepared with a pork or beef filling, the cabbage leaves stuffing is filled with rice, fruited with apples and added walnuts for crunch. Herbed with parsley and mint, the cabbage rolls are baked with a... - 46.0004
1. Arrange cabbage leaves in 3-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until soft, rotating dish once during cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, rice, onion, egg,... - 35.5851
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 42.5832
Tomato Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves is a tasty meat preparation. It is one of my favorite dishes. This Stuffed Cabbage Leaves recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 38.3214
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter or oil a 13-1/2" x 8-1/2" baking dish.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups water to... - 44.7557
Rice Stuffed Cabbage
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine rice and next 11 ingredients, mixing well; cook over medium heat in skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Cook cabbage leaves in boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes or until just tender;... - 38.5404
1) Take a pan and cook rice in it according to package directions.
2) Combine rice with the next 11 ingredients and mix well.
3) Take a skillet and cook the mixture over medium heat until onion gets tender and meet becomes brown in color. Set... - 46.3585
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. -Gas Mark 4)
2) Boil water and blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes till soft.
3) Prepare stuffing in a saucepan. Melt butter, stir in onion and sauté.
4) Mix in mince, seasoning and mushrooms. Cook stirring... - 44.7738
Baked Rice Pork And Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Slice the pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a bowl, combine the pork cubes, rice, salt and pepper together.
4) In a large pan, cook the cabbage leaves in boiling salted water, until softened.
5) Place... - 43.1727
Cabbage Or Swiss Chard Meat Balls
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Wash the swish chard or cabbage leaves, cut of stem and add to boiling water. Blanch for a minutes and then drain and refresh.
3. In a medium size work bowl,
4. Combine meat, rice, onion, egg and... - 45.6272
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. To prepare the cabbage cut a wedge from its core, place in a large pot of boiling water, core side down and simmer until the leaves separate.
3. Put 12 large leaves back into the water for about a minute until... - 42.9185
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 105.7
Foil Baked Cabbage With Corned Beef
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Tear off two 24-inch-long sheets of foil, place one sheet crisscross over the other and spray surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Remove eight large outer leaves from cabbage and from the remaining head of... - 44.7003
Whole Stuffed Cabbage Alsatian
To prepare cabbage: Make cuts around cabbage stem with paring knife.
Steam stem side down in colander over 2 to 3 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes, or until leaves are pliable and will not break when rolled.
Drain and separate leaves.
Scrape heavy vein... - 43.9695
Baked Vegetable Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in salted boiling water for a minute.
Combine boiled vegetables, green chillies, onion, salt, pepper and cheese.
Open each leaf and put a heaped teaspoon filling on it, and roll.
Roll all the leaves in this manner and arrange... - 43.6261
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 34.64
The hamburger soup is a hearty vegetable and hambergur soup cooked in beef broth and tomato soup. Hearty and filling, I love to dish this out as a meal with bread rolls and wholemeal biscuits! - 35.2567
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 102.742
Chunky Vegetable Soup
1. Put the carrots, onion, garlic, potatoes, celery, mushrooms, tomatoes, and stock into a large pan. Stir in the bay leaf and herbs. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Add the corn and cabbage and return to a... - 33.3544
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 44.387
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 47.2054
Pork Pellet Soup
Pork Pellet Soup is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 47.8483
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 148.223
Mormon Whole Meal Soup
Melt butter, add meat and brown.
Add water and bring to a full rolling boil.
Bring back to a boil.
Add rice and seasonings.
Simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 35.5135
Cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain, and set them aside.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Fry the eggs in one thin layer for 1 to 2 minutes or until firm.
Turn over once.
Fry for 1 minute.
Remove from the wok and allow... - 42.2629
Beggar's Bundle Soup
1. Trim off and discard mushroom stems. Rinse caps, drain, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Cut ham into thin slivers.
3. Trim off and discard root ends of green onions. Cut off 4 of the longest green spears from onion tops and set aside. Chop white parts of... - 39.9645
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 119.864
Country Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart microproof casserole, combine all ingredients except parsley.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 20 minutes.
Stir, cook on 50 (simmer) 20 to 25 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Divide parsley into individual serving dishes.
Ladle hot... - 40.2741
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 89.6901
Big Soup With Pesto Grills
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the bacon into strips.
2. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil add the onion and bacon and cook for 5 minutes until golden. Remove from heat.
3. Peel and cut the carrot into batons, slice the celery on the... - 47.9385
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 98.9133
Wrap the round and rib of beef and the marrow bone in a cheesecloth.
Place in saucepan with the cold beef broth.
Bring to a rolling boil and skim.
Add the chicken giblets, the leeks split in two (the green and the white) or the whole onions, the carrots,... - 42.6518
Put all vegetables into a large pot, add water, salt, and bring to the boil.
Add beef, and bring to boil again.
Cover, and simmer very slowly for 3 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from pot, and carve into medium-thick slices.
Arrange on a warmed... - 39.4768
Beef Mizutaki has a grand taste. Beef Mizutaki gets it taste from beef mixed with vegeatanles and flavored with pepper. Beef Mizutaki is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 44.9478
The six bean minestrone is a bean and vegetable minestrone. Cooked together and spiced with garlic and parsley for flavor, the six bean minestrone is very filling and hearty and can be served with savory puffs or crusted bread rolls. - 38.744
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 115.055
Classic Hunter's Stew
Roll meat in seasoned flour; brown in hot fat.
Place meat in 4 quart casserole; add onions, carrots, turnips, celery, potatoes, soup and water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add peas and cabbage; continue baking for 1 hour. - 33.2718
Lightly cook the carrots and cabbage separately in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain and roll up the cabbage leaves into rolls.
Arrange the carrots, cabbage rolls and mushrooms decoratively on a serving platter.
Arrange the pork slices carefully in the shape... - 40.7764
Easy Beef Broth
Scrub and peel the carrot and turnip, peel the onion and crush the garlic (if used).
Slice the vegetables in thin rounds.
Melt the fat and in it cook the vegetables gently for 10 min with a lid on the pan.
Add the stock (boiling) and 1/2 teasp salt.
Simmer... - 42.288
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Drain all the fat.
3) Add the cabbage to the skillet and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the soup mix and... - 38.5382
Boiled Ham Dinner
Put cottage roll in large kettle and cover with cold water.
Add bay leaf, cloves and mustard seeds.
Bring to a boil, turn, down heat, cover and simmer until nearly tender, about 3 hours.
Add onions, carrots, potatoes and turnip and continue simmering,... - 38.914
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.5118
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 106.72
Pot Au Feu
Put meat in a large kettle with salted water and the washed beef and veal bones.
Stand 20 minutes.
Put on a low heat, uncovered, and bring to a boil.
As scum rises to the surface, skim it with a slotted metal spoon and, as liquid reaches simmering point, add... - 44.1994
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.631
1. Combine the pork hocks and chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add just enough water to cover. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking pork hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 36.0761
Chicken And Ham Burgoo
Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle.
Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from kettle.
Let... - 43.4828
1 In a kettle or a roasting pan, combine ham hocks and chicken; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking the ham hocks for 1 hour, or until... - 43.3538
Mandarin Boiled Pork Dumplings
1. Combine flour and water in a mixing bowl. Blend well and knead to a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and let set for 30 minutes.
2. Put all ingredients for filling mixture in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
3. Knead the dough on a lightly floured... - 38.9902
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.7671
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.9654