- » Cabbage Roll Baked Soup
Cabbage Roll Baked Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage roll baked soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage roll baked soup recipes.
Mixed Meat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add ground meat and cooked rice; mix thoroughly.
Remove center vein of cabbage leaves, keeping each leaf in one piece.
Immerse leaves in boiling water till limp, about... - 42.1268
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the onion and bacon together and drain.
Combine 2/3 cup cereal crumbs, ground beef, bacon mixture, salt, pepper and basil, then mix well.
Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves and allow to stand for 2 to 3 minutes,... - 42.0848
You must have heard of stuffed cabbage rolls, but this Sour Cabbage Roll is a unique twist on the classic recipe. Watch the video to find out how it is different form the other recipes. It's a family recipe so its bound to be good! - 98.5211
Sauerkraut Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.4002
Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute sausage, rice and onion together in skillet, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Cool slightly and add seasonings and cottage cheese.
Drop cabbage leaves into boiling water for about 1 minute; drain.
Divide rice mixture into 4... - 42.771
Parsley Cabbage Rolls
Remove cabbage stump.
Simmer cabbage in salted water for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and place under cold running water for a minute.
Dispose of the outer leaves.
Detach twelve leaves, cut off the white, hard stems, spread on a towel to dry.
Mix: beef or... - 41.6485
Ham Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Cook noodles and the peas and carrots according to individual package directions; drain.
Combine and set aside.
In a large saucepan cook cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Blend soup and milk; heat.
Combine 1 1/3 cups of the soup mixture, the ham,... - 39.6494
Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another... - 45.0781
Beef & Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Place the cabbage in enough boiling water to cover in a large kettle.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until cabbage is soft enough that individual leaves may be easily removed; pull off the loosened individual leaves.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes longer and... - 43.7559
Swedish Cabbage Rolls
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add meat and rice; beat together.
Steam cabbage leaves 3 minutes or just till limp; drain.
Slit heavy vein of leaf about 2 1/2 inches.
Place 1/2 cup meat mixture on each leaf; fold in sides and roll ends over meat.
Place... - 43.3723
1. In a large shallow microwave proof dish, place the cabbage leaves and cover with water.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap and pierce in a few places to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes until the leave become limp.
4. In... - 45.8707
Beef Cabbage Rolls
1. With a sharp knife, remove core of cabbage and discard. In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, place cabbage. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes. Remove leaves, one at a time, being careful not to break them. Drain leaves on paper towel.
2.... - 31.9467
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
To remove leaves from cabbage, place whole cabbage in microwave oven.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until outer leaves peel off easily.
Save remaining cabbage for soups or salads.
With a sharp knife, cut hard cores from softened leaves.
Combine ground... - 39.2271
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed cabbage leaves is a meat stuffed cabbage recipe. Prepared with a pork or beef filling, the cabbage leaves stuffing is filled with rice, fruited with apples and added walnuts for crunch. Herbed with parsley and mint, the cabbage rolls are baked with a... - 45.7678
Cheryls Home Cooking - Cabbage Rolls
A good Home made Polish Dish. "Golomkies", known as "Pigs in the Blanket" A great family meal that everyone will enjoy. Made with cabbage and turkey/beef,Rice, and Tomato Soup. Very inexpensive to make. This is one of my fondest dish's of when I was younger,... - 0
Baked Rice Pork And Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Slice the pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a bowl, combine the pork cubes, rice, salt and pepper together.
4) In a large pan, cook the cabbage leaves in boiling salted water, until softened.
5) Place... - 42.9504
Foil Baked Cabbage With Corned Beef
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Tear off two 24-inch-long sheets of foil, place one sheet crisscross over the other and spray surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Remove eight large outer leaves from cabbage and from the remaining head of... - 44.4785
Baked Vegetable Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in salted boiling water for a minute.
Combine boiled vegetables, green chillies, onion, salt, pepper and cheese.
Open each leaf and put a heaped teaspoon filling on it, and roll.
Roll all the leaves in this manner and arrange... - 43.4127
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter or oil a 13-1/2" x 8-1/2" baking dish.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups water to... - 44.5342
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. -Gas Mark 4)
2) Boil water and blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes till soft.
3) Prepare stuffing in a saucepan. Melt butter, stir in onion and sauté.
4) Mix in mince, seasoning and mushrooms. Cook stirring... - 44.5761
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 105.425
Whole Stuffed Cabbage Alsatian
To prepare cabbage: Make cuts around cabbage stem with paring knife.
Steam stem side down in colander over 2 to 3 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes, or until leaves are pliable and will not break when rolled.
Drain and separate leaves.
Scrape heavy vein... - 43.7603
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. To prepare the cabbage cut a wedge from its core, place in a large pot of boiling water, core side down and simmer until the leaves separate.
3. Put 12 large leaves back into the water for about a minute until... - 42.6948
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 0
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Big Soup With Pesto Grills
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the bacon into strips.
2. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil add the onion and bacon and cook for 5 minutes until golden. Remove from heat.
3. Peel and cut the carrot into batons, slice the celery on the... - 47.7147
Classic Hunter's Stew
Roll meat in seasoned flour; brown in hot fat.
Place meat in 4 quart casserole; add onions, carrots, turnips, celery, potatoes, soup and water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add peas and cabbage; continue baking for 1 hour. - 33.0625
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Drain all the fat.
3) Add the cabbage to the skillet and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the soup mix and... - 39.9832
Easy Beef Broth
Scrub and peel the carrot and turnip, peel the onion and crush the garlic (if used).
Slice the vegetables in thin rounds.
Melt the fat and in it cook the vegetables gently for 10 min with a lid on the pan.
Add the stock (boiling) and 1/2 teasp salt.
Simmer... - 42.0764
Pot Au Feu
Put meat in a large kettle with salted water and the washed beef and veal bones.
Stand 20 minutes.
Put on a low heat, uncovered, and bring to a boil.
As scum rises to the surface, skim it with a slotted metal spoon and, as liquid reaches simmering point, add... - 45.6609